Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD..
    #7101368 - 06/27/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I just tried my first mega-dose Saturday. I had alot of this liquid i got awhile back, and i wanted to at least hit double digits. The most i had done before was 6.

6 was strong don't get me wrong, but i didn't get any serious ego loss, i was tripping pretty hard, but the only way i could "loose" myself was to sit quietly with my eyes shut. I wanted to achieve the complete ego loss i experienced awhile ago on 6 grams of mushrooms.

That said on Saturday i looked at my vial and i have been keeping count, i had about 52 left to my knowledge, give or take a drop. And i dropped 3 hits on my tongue. Then three more, three more, then the final drop.

I was feeling SERIOUSLY shifty at about 30 minutes...i was getting weirded out because normally you don't feel anything "strong" until 45 to an hour..well this was starting to get the mental feelings RIGHT away. At about 45 minutes i was getting tracers, and everything became "fuzzy" looking, like i wasn't quite focusing right..which was weird as normally i get a "sharper" almost HDR lighting effect (as it was once stated on this board) but now everything had doubles, and began doing this whole domino effect in my visual field..mind you this was only 45-50 minutes into it..i knew i was in for a fun ride!

After about an hour and 10 minutes i "believed" i couldn't reach a higher peak, and it was done climbing..and i rode that beast out for about 6 hours. It was highly introspective, and i couldn't even begin to describe what was going on in my head...all i remember was i saw MATHEMATICS behind my CLOSED eyes...only to open them and they would form on everything...

Anyone who has done LSD before knows that there is this peculiar pattern that "bitmapps" over everything in your visual field. Well this pattern changed, not just like it normally does, it always holds true to that same pattern for me, but on those 10 hits it morphed into what i was thinking..i thought of a math problem, i cant remember what it was, but it was two digit, times two digit..like 33 times 65 and i did it in my head, all solving it behind my eyelids using them like a chalkboard i was able to visualize the math problem..i then had someone check it on the calculator, and BOOM i was right...i then tried it again later that night, i couldn't do it when i was sober..i have to work it out on paper..

But the main reason i was wanting to tell everyone all of this is that even through this 10 hit dose, i didn't experience ego loss, i was in COMPLETE control, i never once got scared, except for the come up but it was anxiety and not fear, and i think i could've held myself together in public. I would estimate by my experience (i have alot of experience with LSD) that this liquid would be in the vicinity of 100-150ugs a hit. This is a rough estimate and should not be taken litterly (all posts that say stuff like that need a disclaimer :wink:) but i think it is pretty close..so if that is the case i ate between 1000-1500ug of this stuff and still didn't get a level * (fill in the blank) I'm not too up on the terms, but i was looking for an earth shattering experience like the 6 grams of mush that kicked my ass, took some names, raped me, and threw me back on the street reborn with a COMPLETELY different outlook on life.

Why doesn't the Acid seem to "go farther" it seems the more i take the more the visuals increase, and the deeper the music will take you..but still no increase in ego-loss, i get the ego-loss, where sometimes (i don't know how to explain this) but sometimes i feel like I'm just a face? does that make sense, then i will look down, and see my body and be like "whoa, that was weird i forgot ** for a second. Or you find yourself not caring what others think about your facial expressions..that type of stuff, but NOTHING like what mushrooms can do for you. I think it is because Acid you are in control, so maybe i have to learn to let go, whereas the mushrooms are just coming to bend me over and take what they want, with no regards as to how i feel at the moment.

So i guess what i am asking is, how can i get the ego-loss i desire, but without the mind-fuck of the mushrooms? Can it be done on LSD? i still have about 40-42 give or take. I was telling my friend what i just told you guys, and I'm almost considering taking near half of what i got left, or maybe all..i know there are people out there that have done thumbprint's, and i have no worries, as i know it cannot kill you. What do you guys think? will i get what i crave from the 42 hits, or even just 21..or should i just stick to mushrooms for the ego-loss?

Thanks for any replies you guys, sorry about the long post..

-Silent Echo

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #7101423 - 06/27/07 11:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

my experience has been that 10 hits and 50 hits are'nt that different. don't get me wrong, it's more itense,lasts longer.but there
is a point where i'm just getting dumber and not realy "farther"

with mushrooms the diference between a couple grams and 4 could be
the difference between chillin and hiding under my bed.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: spock] * 1
    #7101481 - 06/27/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I sometimes wonder the value in what certain people are looking for.

If you want to forget how to tie your shoes and you think that is the best part of the psychedelic experience and you want that, then keep pursuing delirium via these amazing psychedelics.

I have never had a hard time remembering my name.

Ego-loss is very real and has varying degrees....
I understand what it means, and I still think the way people treat ego loss is a total joke on this site, for the most part.

Just an opinion.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: spock]
    #7101482 - 06/27/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

damn... you got a vial of liquid acid... lucky!! how much would a quantity like that cost me?

--------------------

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
    #7101527 - 06/27/07 11:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

so you took a millagram or more? verry niice (borat voice)

peace out Dm

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: yageman]
    #7101583 - 06/28/07 12:00 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

are you talking about acid?
acid has shown me how my brain and mind work but does'nt speak to my spirit. ego loss is what it is.
i don't fuck with lsd anymore (unless mabey my arm is twisted)

on the other hand mushrooms are all about the spirit.

when you say you wonder the value in what certain people are looking for it kind of sounds snobbish.

Edited by spock (06/28/07 12:01 AM)

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: spock] * 1
    #7101867 - 06/28/07 01:17 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

plz dont flame....

--------------------

OfflineHashbar
Neophyte

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: wow]
    #7101928 - 06/28/07 01:32 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Obviously the solution is to take another 6 gram dose of mushrooms.

--------------------
As useless as...

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Hashbar]
    #7103302 - 06/28/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

In my experience mushrooms take me further.. acid Is more calm and sophisticated.. whereas on mushrooms I feel like a primitive animal.. especially in a setting like a forest :grin:

Mushrooms are much less controllable.. a sacred teacher indeed :grin:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7103320 - 06/28/07 12:39 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:

Ego-loss is very real and has varying degrees....
I understand what it means, and I still think the way people treat ego loss is a total joke on this site, for the most part.

An elaboration on that would be interesting, methinks. Especially "on this site" part.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7103401 - 06/28/07 01:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, I achieve full ego-loss just about everytime I trip.  I never take more than a hit or 2 either.  I find that ego-loss can be dose dependent (ie, take a fuckload, you will lose your ego), but IME, dose is irrelevant towards attaining satori.  If I sit zazen when I trip, I can get full ego-loss on a single hit.  Its more about what I do with my mind and attention than how much I have taken.  If I am intent on kensho, I will experience it regardless of dose. 

For me, the value in psychedelics lies in learning how to attain this state without using them.  Each time I trip, I try and take a little less than last time (not always the case, higher doses can be a lot of fun), thereby relying more and more on my own abilities of concentration and meditation to reach satori.  Now when I sit without psychedelic aid, I am more able to apply what I learn, and I get flashes of kensho regularly (no daikensho yet, which is experiencing directly what awareness is all the time, not just amidst a moment of ego-loss).

:heart: Peace :heart:

:hippie:

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Cepheus]
    #7103429 - 06/28/07 01:12 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
In my experience mushrooms take me further.. acid Is more calm and sophisticated.. whereas on mushrooms I feel like a primitive animal.. especially in a setting like a forest :grin:

I find what you said to be very true...
Acid for me is more comfortable controled ride
as is mushrooms are more primal and are a valued tearcher for all of us...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7103526 - 06/28/07 01:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spock said:
are you talking about acid?
acid has shown me how my brain and mind work but does'nt speak to my spirit. ego loss is what it is.
i don't fuck with lsd anymore (unless mabey my arm is twisted)

on the other hand mushrooms are all about the spirit.

when you say you wonder the value in what certain people are looking for it kind of sounds snobbish.

It may sound snobbish, but I really do wonder. Ego-loss means different things to different people.
When you strive for something, possibly without understanding it, it could fuck up your path a little bit. Maybe there are certain perceptions of ego-loss that when strived for, are sort of besides the most amazing functions of these drugs.

I didnt label this guy one way or another.

For me, there are varying degrees of ego loss and its clear as day. Ego-loss to me is a process, and is in no way an "all or nothing" sort of thing.
I have taken some massive doses, but I never have completely lost everything I know to be true, and I always can remember my name.
I can be completely overwhelmed by selfless thought but still have access to my ego(though in such trips I simply forget or choose not to connect with myself as I know it). So I have never really lost control, and I dont desire to. When in the land of archetypes within a sea of light, you still can percieve that place to some degree, and thats why we can remember some of it.
The idea that ego-loss is all or nothing, might be a sort of dangerous idea, because you are trying to reach your own expectations. If your expectations are impossible and have little to do with the real thing, you could dose yourself into oblivion and never find what you are looking for.
So I think ego loss comes to you, and sure, it doesnt hurt to up the dose.

If I didnt want some element of control I would have to take a dose that might even make me forget my name if I desired. <--- with that said, a massive dose can sort of push you into such an experience. For alot of people who take huge doses, its still a process, and to some degree how-deep into egolessness you travel depends on your desire to stay somewhat fused with your ego.
I have had times where I knew where I was heading and tried to stop it. My desire to stop the flow made me have a pretty gnarly and introspective trip. The things I found out about my life/ my universe, while hanging on allowed me to feel reborn and in that moment I accepted the death of my ego.
The whole time there was a pull into that ego-less space, but I had some shit to take care of before I "died". The most amazing thing about it is how the egoless space is somehow enmeshed with our ego, so when on your way to the endth degree whatever resides in that place is showing you how to get there(how to rid yourself of your ego) by giving you certain cognitive tools. Blueprints if you will.

Also, if you are afraid of dieing(metaphorically), there is something that teaches you how to go out in peace.

For me, to enter a sort of ego-less state became more of a smooth ride. My mind began to welcome the drug induced pull into this place we know so little about.

SO for me, its a process. For some it may be easier to let go. Regardless though, its not just like jumping into a pool. You have to drive or walk there. I mean, this is just a metaphore, but its why ego-loss doesnt happen the second a drug starts effecting your mind.
Its a process, no matter how you experience it, or deal with it.

Im sure there is a dose that is so massive that I could bypass myself almost completely due to a super fast come up, and the push would be so great that I would have no choice about entering at will.
That kind of dose throws the process in a whole new direction that I am not used to, and I would likely pass out because I would not have a smooth enterance. Instead, it would be total mental overload, and would be very confusing to me for the short time while I was still connected to my ego.

Edited by yageman (06/28/07 05:50 PM)

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
    #7103937 - 06/28/07 03:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Nice posts, Yageman. That's what I like.
It's not the destination, but the journey.

I wish I could offer advice on the difference between taking 10 or 50, but I've never taken 50. Most I've done is about 8 total.

From what people say about thumbprints, though...holy smokes.

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #7104060 - 06/28/07 04:17 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i dig what you're saying. good stuff.

"Maybe there are certain perceptions of ego-loss that when strived for, are sort of besides the most amazing
functions of these drugs."

well said. i'd go farther and say that ego-loss is over rated. there is a lot more to learn from theses drugs.
not to say that it is not an important experience.

lsd, shrooms, vines, hell even weed can be used as tools to learn
different lessons. sometimes they are used simply for entertainment.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #7104073 - 06/28/07 04:22 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

how can you lose something you cannot find in the first place?

--------------------
...or something

InvisibleTEAL_MUST_DIE
hobbes was right
Male

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Cepheus]
    #7104138 - 06/28/07 04:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
...whereas on mushrooms I feel like a primitive animal.. especially in a setting like a forest :grin:

Thats exactly how i feel when trippin on mushrooms, so primitive, such an unexplanable feeling.

--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7104349 - 06/28/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's not the destination, but the journey.

:clap: good analogy

Edited by Helixx (06/28/07 05:59 PM)

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Helixx]
    #7104988 - 06/28/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

in reference to everyone asking if i wanted to COMPLETELY lose control, no i was just saying that even on a dose like 10 hits left me with most of my ego, as i would have thought it would be more dissolved with a dose like that.

Ego loss to me is disconnecting to what is "known" to be right, or "normal" and all that is left is your thoughts and everything around you...you can still walk and function, (i wouldn't go in public) and your brain seems to keep forming ideas, that branch to other ideas, and so on. When you are grounded it takes away from the "unbiased" thinking we all know to be what is "normal" i don't know if that is what everyone else thinks ego loss is, maybe I'm alittle off..but i DID experience my ego "softening" that is what i like to call it. There are varying degrees of ego-loss.

I just cant seem to let go i guess, it may seem that mushrooms tend to "make" you. Maybe i will just have to try harder to let go, maybe take a dose like my last but be all alone the whole time. Don't get me wrong, i was alone alot of the last trip, but i kept thinking my friends were sad that i wasn't hanging out with them..maybe that is what grounded me to my ego.

-Silent Echo

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #7105104 - 06/28/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

nice!!!

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7105105 - 06/28/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

That makes sense.

Its better to be alone rather than to take a thick dose while changing from one setting to another.

To be alone the whole time can help you find this place that inherently has an element of control but is completely selfless.

If you have some nice liquid and use it when alone, I think you have a good chance of getting to some point that will at the very least give you hints about where you want to go and what dose to take next time.

I dont think setting is that important, unless we are talking about various possible settings that involve people.

When you have other people to worry about, then thats most often just more ego that you have to work with.

Try a solo trip. I dont mean to sound common by saying how different it is. I really believe your next high dose should be alone.
You know your shit.

Thats just my advise considering the last part of your last post.

No shit, that held you back............

When you are going to this place, people can become nothing more than furniture. I dont want to be around people when having a life changing experience like this.
For me to even attempt to talk to people more sober than myself has NOTHING to do with where I am going. Its an easy way to hold on though. Probably the easiest.

We all love the people who surround us unless we are pieces of shit and dont value what the universe has dealt us.

That love is useful but our relationships dont often help us to seperate from our egos in any way unless we can recognize that primal friendly love.. Psychedelics can be used in therapy for this same reason. Resolve is a central issue when with people and without.

No outside stimuli aside from your favorite spots, with no sound is a start.
The occasional car driving by cant hurt the way you watch the heavens, atleast not much.

Try an even heavier dose when alone. It might fuck with you more than you can imagine.

12 hits of the best liquid is the most I ever would take.
After that I cant see anything but visuals, and sure as hell wont be around a single soul if I have a purpose.

Funny thing is, on 4 hits of one hit wonder-type liquid goodness I dont see much of anything but visuals, and everything seems "modulare".
Its amazing how the more you take can make the psychedelic state even more complex yet at some point, the highest of the somewhat normal doses have such a clear order to them. They seem real.
With lsd, this order is the smoothest for me.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (06/28/07 10:02 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #7105211 - 06/28/07 09:44 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Silent_Echo, you could have a research chemical or something that leaves the ego more intact in relation to visuals. I've tripped pretty damn hard on two hits of white fluff, and if there wasn't an ego loss in there (I'm not really sure) then there definately was when I took 2 hits of nitrous a few hours in. I was completely gone. Nothing but the room.

Anyhow, I think these drugs can achieve egoless states in different ways and your have to learn how to go with the way of the substance you are on. You've got to be tuned in right.

You might be looking for something to totally confound your thinking and disrupt your internal dialogue and associat THAT with ego loss (nitrous is one good example). Mushrooms can do that better than acid IMO. However, my experience is that LSD is much more depersonalizing and ego dissolving, but it does this by melting barriers outward and inward rather than warping your thoughts. It can totally overload your mind with infinity until there is nothing to percieve.

If the stuff is legit, next time just try spacing out and just listening to the universe (in a quiet place, acid makes the universe SO LOUD for me!) and meditate. It will flow right through you. YOu may also see that as there is actually no real ego in the first place, there is nothing to lose. Just realizing this usually does the trick, with your thinking pretty well in tact.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleMezcal
    #7105249 - 06/28/07 09:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you probably had about 50-60ug per drop...

Not at all uncommon for liquid these days.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: Mezcal]
    #7105369 - 06/28/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mezcal said:
Sounds like you probably had about 50-60ug per drop...

Not at all uncommon for liquid these days.

That is honestly what I thought when I read this.

Im sure he tripped balls, but there are liquid and gels out there that are very uncommon. "One hit" doesnt mean a thing.

There is liquid that can after four hits, destroy the average so called high dose lsd user, and two could really fuck with some people who think they have had some good lsd in their time.

There are 3 hit doses that are so intense that you cant feel your hands after 50 min. I have only seen that in liquid form, and one time in gel form. Ya, we bought all of them.
People split one hit into fours or halves.

Just doesnt sound like most of the liquid I know. 2 hits of the best road liquid is some very serious shit and is not to be taken unless you want it on sweet tarts, because these fuckers know what they are doing and there is no way they are going to drop your desired 4 hits on the tongue...............

There are all types of liquid on the road. Just depends on who you run into.
Id say the chances that this guys lsd is average is VERY high.
I know how crappy liquid can be and those fuckers who have sold some good shit at a low dose/normal price.
No one would bother to wonder about their reps...........

I prefer a normal price and a superior product.

Believe it or not, the best lsd still costs 3-6 dollars a hit on the road in the US.

Which road Im talking about is pretty easy to find.

Always under 210-20 mics. And if you find the guy who is generous or has 200 mic hits, you are very lucky.

Thats the best you are going to find per hit or drop. You will most likely find that in oversized geltabs,,,,,,hint hint or in one very fucked up and uncommon vial of lsd......

Sadly, 12 hits of the best acid is kind of like taking 40 hits of some REALLY crappy lsd.

With all that I have said, I still really like crappy lsd hits.
Often, its enough for me for the time being.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (06/28/07 10:32 PM)

OfflineChacer
I.L.U.A
Male

Loc: Europe
    #7106146 - 06/29/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Silent_Echo: If you want to experience total ego loss, try doing a bulb of n2o while tripping. 2-3 hits of acid or 5g of mushrooms + 1 bulb always does the trick for me.

InvisibleMezcal
    #7106399 - 06/29/07 07:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Also, there are good blotter hits out there, but usually they're not found on the type of prints you see for sale on ebay :rolleyes:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #7106526 - 06/29/07 08:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like weak acid based on just one experiance i had.

i took 2 1/2 hits and everything began melting at about the ten minute mark. by the half an hour mark i could barely walk. my girlfriend (who took 2) and i proceeded to lay in bed for the next 8 hours not moving and relatively unaware of reality.
i thought i was traveling through all of my genetic history till i reached the birth of the planet earth, then spent about 2 hours (? maybe?) traveling through all of space and time, which was just like these squiggly lines... i finally reached the source and came back to normal reality. i was finally down, and everything more than 10ft away looked like it was made out of the glass most marijuana pipes are made out of.
my girlfriend said she was transported back to ancient eygpt and watched some sort of ritual take place... this is over the course of 6-8 hours. she went to sleep and i spent the next day and a half trying to get all the hyperdimensional voices to stop telling me insane secrets. i fell asleep 2 days after taking it while laying in bed for a couple hours randomly viewing completely 100% realistic visions of random places in the city where i lived, just hours of boring everyday life...

oh yeah also after this i started wetting the bed at night, had trouble talking without smushing my words for a couple weeks and felt like i had to relearn how to do normal physical tasks like washing dishes amongst many other things. (not that i had forgotten how to, but my body had forgotten how to and i had to reprogram the muscle memory that made it automatic)

uhm, anyone have any idea how much that would be? is that alot even for an experianced person?

edit: also during the comedown there was the frightening and delightful perception that visually time had slowed down, but sounds were still coming at the normal speed. WTF?!?!?! thats not even possible. like, everything was moving in super slow motion, but i was still hearing sounds at the normal speed, and i couldn't figure out how i could be percieving two differnt frames of time simultaneously and not be able to find some seam that seperated the two.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (06/29/07 10:10 AM)

Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7106550 - 06/29/07 09:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

that does not sound like lsd.

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
    #7106568 - 06/29/07 09:20 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Again, I 2nd that notion.

When I look back to the good ol days, it only took ONE HIT to really get out there. Also, we used to call them "half hour cookies" because it only took 30 minutes before we were rockin.

When he says that he expects 45 minutes- tells me he's used to weak acid. When he says he was surprised at 30 minutes - confirms it. Sounds like his high dose was really just a slightly bigger than normal dose to me...

When gave my wife and my buddy and I a little too much of some killer liquid one time - everything was melting within 20 minutes. And even then - we were probably at only 2 or 3 regular doses.

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lone Star State
    #7431288 - 09/20/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hardest trip I ever had I took 4 hits of really good blotter and an unknown amount of shrooms. I took the whole bag which later I was told was enough for 4 people. I had to lay in bed for two hours as my body was in my bed but I could see and feel my thoughts thinking all the way across the room. A few hours later I was able to walk. I tried to reproduce the combination with some different shrooms and the same acid but never did. I typically don't like shrooms as they make me feel paranoid. That trip I didn't have that "shroom" feeling, other than some body load... but that was it. The next time the shroom paranoia/discomfort feeling felt equally blended with the acid.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7431454 - 09/20/07 08:57 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well man if i were you i would try taking 15 alone...if you like salvia have that with you....if the LSD still isnt enough when you are peaking, hit the salvia...

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7433418 - 09/20/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Truekimbo2 - sounds like you took DOC/DOM

If i was in your position, trying to get to the point of singularity then maybe try meditate in complete darkness with no sensory input while on a dose that is very high for yourself.

Just an idea :smile:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: My First Mega-Dose on Liquid LSD.. [Re: blacksun]
    #7435199 - 09/21/07 02:59 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how does that sound like dom/doc? both of those take about an hour to kick in, usually preceded by nausea on high doses. also there was no bitter taste.

also, salvia with acid is a blast, but it definitely shades the rest of your trip in a way that is not always pleasant

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag