Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: LSD Question [Re: John Smith]
    #8314647 - 04/22/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

definately not bullshit.

Quote:

sixsystemz said:
Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
im going to direct a friend of mine this thread to write up a trip report of his first time dropping acid. youre gonna love it. it seems pretty hard to believe, but im sure some of you out there have done something similar. im not one of them. most acid ive ever done was 3 liquid drops of some potent acid.

ill just say this, it involves 3 inexperienced lsd users, a vial of liquid, and 3 days of retarded chaos.

I had never used LSD before one of my friends aquired a vial of some very good liquid and we all decided that it was time to try it out. So we went to a friends house and each took two drops on the tongue. Not much later i started to feel kind of funny, a nice body high and my teeth felt weird. We had found a friend that would be our "baby sitter" and I had her hide the rest of the vial in her room so we wouldn't get carried away with it. Once we were about an hour and a half into the trip we were all having the time of our lives laughing and experiencing something that i had never imagined. A little later on i noticed on of the others was missing after looking around the room for a minute i saw him peeking his head out from around the door of a room, tongue out with the vile dripping into his mouth. He had found it! Of course we all had to partake of a little more so we could share the same experience. Then it happened we definately got a little carried away and began squirting the vial into eachothers mouths until sadly it was gone. Now, i will never know how much was actually in that vial but from my experince now it was damn near full. This was the first and only time i have ever actually hallucinated anything that i could actually see pick up and play with. IT WAS AMAZING!! for about two and a half days we stayed in that house never going outside. The first twelve hours was a blurr and we all seem to have come back to reality at about the same time all of the sudden after this crazy void or whatever you wana call we just kind of popped back and were overwhelmed by hallucinations that i could never completely describe. Its like your mind and imagination just kind of flows out of your eyes and everything becomes reality. for two days there was water everywhere about a foot of water everywhere we stood that we could spash around and play in it was actually there. I would splash it on someone and then dry my hand off on my pants. I tried to break up weed and it was just all of these little bugs crawling all over the place! They would even crawl off of the book i was using and somehow end up on the walls and floor. The craziest part is that when you get closer to see that its just weed the bugs get more detailed. They are really there! you can see all of their little legs and eyes and what not it was insane. After a while of all of these crazy hallucintions that are litterally unbelievable we just kind of got used to it and had alot of fun. What was really cool and helps me understand the whole combined conciousness thing and oneness is that we were all seing the same shit! we could point at something laughing and tell eachother to check it out and all of this crazy shit we were seing was together. It was really strong waves too i can remember coming down from one holding onto the side of a couch standing up completely out of breath, and then feeling the next one coming and saying to eveyone "holy shit here we go again!" these waves continued for about a day slowly getting more intense, and then slowing down after a while. After finally going outside on the third day and seing the whole other world out there we went downtown and had a blast. The hole time i was wondering if we would ever really come down because the ground was still made out of an ocean of bugs crawling around. I remember being starved after forgetting to eat for a while. I got a burrito and the rice and cheese and stuff was a group of bugs in shit crawling out of it. My freind couldnt eat it and threw his but i was so hungry i forced myself to with my eyes closed. At some point in this trip we all decided to go get the same tattoo we had decided on the word "enjoy" which we all went and got on our lower arms. This is a mark that will always remind me of that lifechanging experience. I have never been the same since then and eat about a drop a week when i can aquire it. That is the only time i have ever actually hallucinated something other than watching the walls breathe or seing plants kind of grow and shrink. It was great. I would guess we each ate about 20 to 25 hits at around 2 to 3hundred mics per hit,and it was awesome. To this day LSD is by far my favorite drug. I can go on for hours about the experience but im tired of typing soon i will get a picture of my tat and post it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

Re: LSD Question [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8314673 - 04/22/08 02:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

dude:confused:

i was talking about the rest of the thread. not your post.:tongue:

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: LSD Question [Re: John Smith]
    #8314703 - 04/22/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

sorry lol. just wanted to make sure you dont think im full of shit.

im not one of these little kids thats retarded and doesnt know a damn thing/ makes up rediculous stories.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineMayorMcCheese
Mayor
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Question [Re: empnero]
    #8315002 - 04/22/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:crankey::crankey::crankey:

OfflineTrips1
Stranger
Re: Please Send Back ( lsd question ) [Re: thedude100]
    #15185227 - 10/06/11 07:39 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hey There to all.. im active weed smoker 6months ago ( 4-5 joints a day )  I want to try LSD trip, but im kinda scared, i dont know what feeling the drug will give me, can someone tell me everything that happends on LSD ( how many hours you will be on the drug, Will your eyes become like on weed .. , will you phisical be normal like every day, but in your mind you will make 1000 movies ) Describe everything !! i need to know... I dont know why im so fcking scared from LSD, i never tried any other drug except weed !

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order