Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: I innoculated-but substrate might be burned...
    #73556 - 02/05/00 09:01 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Not sure what the problem is...it would be helpfull though to be more discriptive: TEK, substarte, ect. You didn't mention the humi. reading...if your jars are to dry then this would be a good idea. perhaps you didn't mix the substrate right..you have to get the water contant right on the nose. To much water is bad, to little is bad. Leave it for now...what can it hurt. Good Luck
BTW I think the reason why you havn't gotin a replay, is due to that fact that there seems to be a debate on NEWBIEs posting ?'s that can be answered easly/quickly by using the search function. A ? like yours (but don't get me wrong i like to help out when i can...i enjoy it.)

------------------
If your not living on the edge....Then your taking up to much space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: I innoculated-but substrate might be burned...
    #73558 - 02/05/00 04:51 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

first off thanks for the help-your right what do i have to lose :wink:

secondly, I did search for this topic, and I couldnt find any thing about anyone burning their cakes, although im sure someone has at some point. i just couldnt find it

and being that this is a forum on mushroom cultivating, and my topic related to cultivating mushrooms, i thought i would try to get my answer solved here. if there is somewere else i should be going, could you please point me in the direction...thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract