Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuki
how Far did you FLY on your first batch
    #733300 - 07/09/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i was wondering. i am close to consumption of these here, and i am always wondering, will it take several tries before these get potent enough because i am doing it right, or will they blow me away on 3 grams? i'm too damn excited

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycelium
THC Junkie
Male
Re: how Far did you FLY on your first batch [Re: Juki]
    #733305 - 07/09/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It depends on potency of mushrooms, your body weight and if they are fresh or dried. Can't really say.. Eat 'em and find out for yourself.

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #733317 - 07/09/02 08:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sure 3grams should give you a wild trip.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: how Far did you FLY on your first batch [Re: phrozendata]
    #733711 - 07/09/02 10:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

They will be plenty potent.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinesynic
Re: how Far did you FLY on your first batch *DELETED* [Re: Juki]
    #733810 - 07/09/02 11:25 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by synic

Reason for deletion: adsf

Edited by synic (07/09/02 11:37 AM)

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: how Far did you FLY on your first batch [Re: synic]
    #733978 - 07/09/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck yeah synic - that's exactly what my first trip was like.

I had never been able to find anyone that sold em, so the first time I tripped was off of good ol' home grown. The thing was that I kinda over-sprayed em a bit one day and the vermiculite I was using got a faint raunchy smell to it. At the time I had the mycelium lying directly on it, so I got all worried that it was contaminated or something and that if I let it stay that way the cake would get contams too. So I plucked up whatever shrooms I could salvage and re-cased with new vermiculite. I ended up with about twenty or so midget ass shrooms that were probably only an inch or so high, and an assload of pins that hadn't really started growing at all. What sucked though was that I knew that they wouldn't be fully grown for at least a few days, so I hadn't even gotten around to picking up a scale yet. Originally I had planned to just let em dry out until I bought one and then taking them then. (Un)fortunately though, I had an overwhelming urge that night to much the crap out of em...and that's exactly what I did too.

I had to guess on the dose, but my thought process at the time was something along the lines of: "3 grams dried is a standard dose, which equates to about 30 grams wet...these shrooms are so damn small that they couldn't possibly be more then a gram each...which would mean I have maybe 25-ish grams if I eat all these damn pins too" So I start chomping away, and I get almost done with em when I remember reading somewhere that shrooms loose potency as they get older (er, larger maybe?) and that the shrooms I was using tended to grow in 'several bunches of smaller potent shrooms, as opposed to only a few larger weaker ones' (PF Stropharia) So I'm thinking to myself "I didn't just take too much did I?" But then I look down at the two remaining shrooms sitting there all alone and I thought "I can't just leave em there like they're all unwanted or something...besides, two itty bitty little shrooms aren't gonna make a difference" Well maybe not, but I'm thinking I took about 10 too many itty bitty little shrooms. I was trippin so fuckin hard-core it wasn't even funny. For the first hour or so of my trip I was overwhelmed by wanting to do everything...so much so that I actually didn't get a damn thing accomplished. I just kept walking back and forth going "no wait, I wanna go do that first" And then after a quick trip to the bathroom and a 45 minute session of just staring at myself in the mirror (which kinda made me forget about all that pointless crap I wanted to try) I went back to my room and laid down and meditated for pretty much the rest of the trip. What was really funny though is that I distinctly remember wanting to go outside, and I kept telling myself that 'outside' didn't really exist, and that it was all in my imagination...and I believed myself too. So I too confined mysef to my room, thinking that it was the whole of existance or some shit. It was a pretty fuckin crazy night, I'll tell ya that much.

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Juki]
    #734015 - 07/09/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

OfflineAddict
addict

Re: how Far did you FLY on your first batch [Re: Macey Howard]
    #734159 - 07/09/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Same for me.

Heres My Theory - I've never tripped so hard off mush after growing mainly because if you buy dried mush you dont know what the hell happened to it mainly if it has been around for ever.

Your growing mushrooms that are FRESH with fresh lovely chemicals

Its the best, and i love this hobby=)

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
    #735640 - 07/10/02 04:54 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I actually travelled out to a campground the first time I ate shrooms from my own patch. My girlfriend and I each ate four 3" B+ shrooms that hadn't formed veils yet (I have no idea on the weight), and spent the next several hours rolling around in the dirt, laughing, trying to do basic camping things like keep the fire lit (which we couldn't do), and just tripping all over the place.

Best trip of my life to date!

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds