Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK
    #7320048 -

.

Edited by indica (08/22/07 09:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320056 -

I stopped reading before Grace,but anyway...that was amusing :lol: you fuckin eskimo :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320062 -

You're a creep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: it stars saddam]
    #7320065 -

my life in a nutshell. except in the end of the story i have sex with all the girls.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320086 -

Damn, that's crazy man. You shoulda stopped bugging her sooner. Or maybe not bugged her at all :shrug: But all in all, a very entertaining story.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: it stars saddam]
    #7320093 -

it stars saddam said:
You're a creep.



No I'm not. It dropped the 'creepy' vibe really quickly. You don't know so shutup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320109 -

Why didn't you just fuck both of them?
You had the opportunity to have sex with two girls but instead you ruined it and in the end cock-blocked yourself.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7320111 -

i got sex from one of them.

the other one isnt really worth touching, because she annoys the piss out of me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320126 -

I'm sorry to be blunt but i think you're really bored and really need to get laid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320129 -

how sweet. you had a text-message crush.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: Aninator]
    #7320131 -

i did :bored:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320140 -

by someone you actually like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: Aninator]
    #7320144 -

it's hard finding a girl that isn't retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320149 -

You should go for it man, you two seemed to have hit it off, haha.

I know the feeling a little bit too well. Been in that situation before, though I didn't find the girl too attractive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320155 -

sounds like you actually might like this girl...why not give it a shot and see where it goes?


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: darklucidity]
    #7320158 -

well
hmm
to me
might just be me
but even if a girl was annoying to me
i would still fuck her


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: demiu5]
    #7320161 -

because

a) grace is spastic and is completely self-centered
b) maeve is just 'too cool', although now she's begging me to continue talking to her i just can't be fucked, the intrigue is gone.

I am getting pwned for this story on SA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320172 -

I was referring to b

seriously man, you sound like you don't want to admit to yourself or her that you are curious


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: demiu5]
    #7320179 -

well i'm not, if you knew who she was, you'd understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is why I hate women - a tale of FUCK [Re: indica]
    #7320181 -

haha great story bro, i to share your hate for girls like grace,


peace out Dm


--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began


GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,711 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* I'm done with chasing after women...
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 5,789 44 01/11/03 08:40 AM
by Skikid16
* Someone should make "harmless?" parody pictures
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 7,451 41 04/22/03 10:49 AM
by Learyfan
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* Harmless? Johan Shultz 1,882 17 03/09/04 11:53 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,762 topic views. 8 members, 13 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.