Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Cambodia vs, Equador [Re: Lizard King]
    #72594 - 01/25/00 07:48 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

This turned into a very nice thread. At least, things I have wondered about. I'll take your advice to heart, Ryche, and give several strains a try. BTW, I too think you should write an article for your site about the effects of different strains, even if they are presented purely as opinion. Opinion is still very useful.

Later

GT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #72595 - 01/25/00 08:15 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

I have experienced that, too..back in teh days I was able to handle the biggest bongs and bowls the whole day...and now a little bowl makes me stoned as hell...
I prefer weed, cause it is much cleaner, buRyche is right that the hash high is smoother. That is because of the higher CBD amount in hash (CBD is oxidated THC)
if you grow bud yourself and prefer the hash high. You can grow pure indicas which deliver this punch (Dutchpassion.com informs the grower of the THC/CBD contend)
The hash I make myself (freom shiva shanti/Nl) isn`t smooth one bowl of this white! suff makes me go crazy, the first half hour after a good bong hit of it is terrible but after that the punch is cool.
so I guess that the difference in the high between weed and hash is because hash is made from pure indica strains mostly, while bud is hybrit strains mostly

(B.T.W I just got B+,Cam, Equs, trops, and a free Mazaptec syringe from Ryche, so I`ll post which strain I prefer....)

--------------------
i'm back

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #72596 - 01/25/00 07:34 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

About hash and grass: Hash is concentrated
grass, and that is all. If you have bad grass
you can make shit and it will work.
But grass that comes to all of you usually comes from fields where is produced without care and so on so it becomes bad weed.
Although hash usually comes from those countries that are specialized in hash production as morocco , india and that hash is much better (in qualitative way also) than ordinary grass or even something better.

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #72597 - 01/26/00 09:26 AM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Crohib seems like you don`t believe me.. :tongue:

hashish is (should be, often isn`t :mad: ) the powder (harze in German, little pears on the bud) on the buds, and if the buds are shaken the powder falls off...
during the pressing process the content/relation (spelling?) of the cannabiots can change, that`s why black shit makes a different stone than white shit of the same plant....it is mastly the THC/CBD telation which determinates in which direction the high/stone goes...
of course good shit is more concentrated than good weed, bud good weed is more concentrated than average hashish, which isn`t only shaked bud, it is also shaked leaves etc...and mostly it has been shaken very hard and long...(you can`t tell me anything about cannabis :smile: )...also Ryche hasn`t meant the power of the hash he meant the direction of the high...good black hashish carries a nice punch, put it is more a body high and not as "psychodelic" than weed...cause the CBD lowers this effects of the THC....got it...I am not a shroom pro, yet, only a good amateur, but believe me when talking about wed and hash....hey I come from Europe...Cristiania is only "hours away from where i live....

--------------------
i'm back

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #72598 - 01/26/00 04:01 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Prellgott I like the little smiley faces with the tongue sticking out and the angry one... I wanna use those!!! And yeah I think You should post your opinions on each of the mushroom highs on your site ryche!! Sounds like a good idea....

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#72599 - 01/27/00 09:41 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 06:12 PM)

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#72600 - 01/29/00 10:54 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 06:12 PM)

Anonymous

#72601 - 01/30/00 08:58 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

Ryche, I regret ordering the cambodians from you last week... the mexi-cubs seem like the way to go for me. I am super interested now. You'll be hearing from me before too long. Thanks so much for all this trip-quality feedback-- I for one find it very useful (and, frankly, hopeful... as I wish I could eliminate all the 'negatives' of my trips to more fully enjoy the 'positives'.)

GT

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag