Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone workout/exercise stoned?
    #7201994 -

I'm baked right now and about to go for a jog. I've got Slayer on the mp3 player.. gonna be a good run.

Lifting weights stoned though I find it hindering. I prefer to be sober.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: adamj]
    #7202097 -

I love going for a jog or brisk walk while stoned.  Sometimes I will get so into my music that I will do weird dance moves while I'm moving.  This is a real good work out and gets all your body moving!  Of course I look like a crazy person doing this, and thats why I do it at night.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: adamj]
    #7202216 -

I like mountain biking whilst moderately stoned... other than that, just frisbee, swimming, hacky sack and other easy stuff.

Some of my friends bong before lifting weights. That I cannot do.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7202625 -

Sometimes I will take a few hits off of my bong before going for a run, especially at night. Most of the time, by the end, I will start walking and look at the gardens of people in the front yards. Most of the time I try to exercise sober because smoking marijuana is terrible for your lungs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: WScott]
    #7202767 -

i love smoking and jogging. i feel like i could go forever when i do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: adamj]
    #7203229 -

iv tried lifting weights a few times stoned, and it is not very pleasant. It is a whole lot harder than normal, and more painful. imo any hard physical activity whilst stoned pretty much kills your high, although the first 10 minutes while its killing it can be fun. anyone here ever ski high? id smoke on the lift and be completely sober by the time i got to the bottom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: hailtothethief]
    #7203270 -

I smoke and ski all the time, and while I do feel that it diminishes the high a bit, I feel it enhances everything else. When i'm tearing down the face I'm totally focused on what's in front of me... I see absolutely everything as it comes at me, but I let go of personal control (hard to explain... I don't have to conciously think about my body movements for difficult moves, it just flows freely when I'm high, no matter how challenging the terrain). Personally, I fuckin' love it.

Had a big winter this last year, skied a day with 2.5 feet of powder while smoking joints after every hike (we backcountry, so no lifts).... it was un-fucking-real.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: adamj]
    #7203819 -

I always have a great workout when I'm stoned.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: browndustin]
    #7203916 -

I used to do martial arts, stoned every time. Four years worth, it must have been fun...


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7204380 -

ApJunkie said:
I smoke and ski all the time, and while I do feel that it diminishes the high a bit, I feel it enhances everything else. When i'm tearing down the face I'm totally focused on what's in front of me... I see absolutely everything as it comes at me, but I let go of personal control (hard to explain... I don't have to conciously think about my body movements for difficult moves, it just flows freely when I'm high, no matter how challenging the terrain). Personally, I fuckin' love it.

Had a big winter this last year, skied a day with 2.5 feet of powder while smoking joints after every hike (we backcountry, so no lifts).... it was un-fucking-real.



that sounds awesome! cool stuff man, cool stuff!


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7204633 -

I got baked and snowboarded a few times; it was fun, but it always made me a bit sluggish. One morning I caught my edge off a kicker in front of about a hundred people at the bottom and smoked my head on the hardpack. I was all dizzy and just stumbled home (I lived on the resort.)

After that, I was too afraid to go fast while I was stoned because I kept remembering the terrible feeling of catching your edge when you're going fast. Then I realized that snowboarding is one activity that's completely awesome without drugs so I don't bother anymore.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone workout/exercise stoned? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7205661 -

I like to do yoga stoned. Kind of helps with the clearing your mind part. Although sometimes I start to giggle when I get to the difficult positions and start to lose my balance.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* workout plan (fuck)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,426 38 01/07/06 02:35 PM
by browndustin
* My workout routine Silversoul 1,698 8 02/08/05 07:46 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Workout/Diet Plan
( 1 2 all )
mushiemountain 5,476 27 12/08/05 10:07 PM
by Twister
* . Mylz 1,153 11 03/01/07 10:35 AM
by Mylz
* Just got back from morning workout Drink_Punk_Soda 1,132 10 01/23/05 10:42 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Maintaining workout ambition RandalFlagg 2,512 13 07/20/06 01:38 AM
by quiver
* Treeplanters workout PDU 1,315 12 01/22/07 04:33 AM
by Colbadol
* Shoulder workouts Grav 1,123 9 04/08/07 10:34 AM
by flavs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
7,023 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.