Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who here says "nigga"
    #7152978 -

I'm pretty damn white, but NOT entirley white looking.

Should we stop using the word nigga? What about close derivatives such as Nagga, Nukka, or Nig?

It is a very expressive word that I feel we have come to far with to drop. My friends and I use it, even around Africans Americans, who usually think it's funny fine.

So drop it or cop it?

It's not hero, It's fluff.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7152982 -

there was a thread like this just a while ago, i think.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7152996 -

I like it. People that have something against it have some personal problem that I guess they feel others should be sensitive to, but fuck man get over it.

ya here me, nig nog?


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7153006 -

I feel the same way Crack_X...are you earth coloured?;-)

I gotcha Nig Nog!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" *DELETED* [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153007 -

Post deleted by SubGen1us

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153016 -

haha, if i'm out in the sun long enough I would be.

According to genetics, my distant relatives should resemble wesley snipes.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: SubGen1us]
    #7153020 -

Ninja, that's great. I do wish I had natural camoflauge as well.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: SubGen1us]
    #7153022 -

Did you mean "nigger"?
:afro:

Some of my best friends are niggers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153029 -

No, i mean "Nigga" saltine mo'fo' ;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: coAsTal]
    #7153034 -

coAsTal said:
Did you mean "nigger"?
:afro:

Some of my best friends are niggers.



I can't believe you used that word!


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7153035 -

What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: coAsTal]
    #7153040 -

"friends"


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153041 -

Not me, I used to hang out with black peeps, so i dont even say it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Skunk420]
    #7153438 -

I've no problem with it and occasionally say it, but I'm more apt to say 'dude' or 'man'.


--------------------
Back and out of the Army!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Roxum]
    #7153458 -

I only say it when I'm telling racist jokes... and sometimes when I suffer an unexpected video game malfunction. And sometimes when a "ninja" cuts me off in traffic, is on TV or looks directly at me.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153482 -

I rarely say nigger,, but if i do it's not a racial slur..
I'm not racist,, so anything i say is their problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Roxum]
    #7153486 -

Of course I say nigga, nigga.
I refuse to believe that its a good word when niggas use it and a bad one when honkies do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: hezzra]
    #7153520 -

It's all about how you intend it,, people should know the differences by now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7153527 -

You should be able to say it, white people did make up the word. I don't ever say nigga but I say nigger sometimes. Yea...I am a little racist..


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here says "nigga" [Re: Mike_yy]
    #7153540 -

From personal experience FWIW: I don't know anyone who uses the word "nigga" seriously and is very bright/intelligent in real life. I won't try to address the causality in that as there are too many factors, known and unknown.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pirates and Ninjas- and Rowbots!
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 3,323 24 12/08/04 01:38 AM
by blissedout
* Cops nab "Ninja" vigilantes
( 1 2 all )
Zodiak 3,333 22 08/30/08 12:55 PM
by Terrapin78
* Who would win in a fight, Ninja or Samurai?
( 1 2 3 all )
Edge 6,288 40 03/15/05 12:19 AM
by Pathos
* Ninja Assasin *DELETED* MR14 713 10 11/27/09 09:35 PM
by Envix
* The Word Nigger
( 1 2 3 all )
dumbfounded1600 4,313 51 12/05/07 10:31 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Faggot: negative word? Or the new "nigga"?
( 1 2 all )
kake 1,481 20 07/13/07 11:28 AM
by SuperFunGuy
* Tomater Tomato ::Potater Potato:: Pecan Pekawn ::Nigga Neega::What's up: Waaazzzuuuuuuppppp 2Experimental 861 11 11/16/04 03:26 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* pirates versus ninjas Bridgeburner 1,302 17 05/15/08 01:57 PM
by fantasylndvictm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,434 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.