Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7721349 - 12/05/07 07:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
Quote:

bug said:

this is a big generalization that can't be demonstrated. gang members don't need to act poor and uneducated because most of them are.

exactly, because they ARE uneducated. There are white people who are uneducated and violent, but whites don't act or glamorize that way of life. There are several black people who are educated and make decent money, but they still act like they aren't. why?

I guess you havent seen the larry the cable guy crowd.Lots of blue collar people have education are engineers.ect and still pretend to be like the real ignorant jackass who are actually uneducated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #7721364 - 12/05/07 07:09 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if you've noticed, but in America, there is a sub-culture wherein it is extremely cool and stylish to pretended to be an ignorant retarded fuckwad. Not limited to any race or social class.

--------------------

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: The Word Nigger [Re: buckwheat]
    #7721399 - 12/05/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

buckwheat said:
I guess you havent seen the larry the cable guy crowd.Lots of blue collar people have education are engineers.ect and still pretend to be like the real ignorant jackass who are actually uneducated.

that's right, but you have to agree the "gangsta" movement is much larger.

That's a very weak comparison.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #7721404 - 12/05/07 07:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I am a gangsta too the heart. I say niggy you say nothing!

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #7721421 - 12/05/07 07:23 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You asked why whites dont glamorize that way of life.I said they have their own version.Size had nothing to do with this.It just might seem larger because of the entertainment buisness. Seeing as how black people are only 12% of the population.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: buckwheat]
    #7721431 - 12/05/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

but they are over 90% of the popular media these days.hmmmmmm

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: Tangerines]
    #7721443 - 12/05/07 07:28 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

That *niggy tardust stuff is pretty good.

edit:

Edited by Cowgold (12/05/07 07:34 PM)

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

Re: The Word Nigger [Re: Cowgold]
    #7721742 - 12/05/07 08:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

wow...you guys are smart...almost 60% of the words I had no idea what they ment....but I do agree with StonedShroom on that there is so much racism with blacks to whites and in a sence its ok .... it might seem more because of the Gorilla in their genes...and yes Nigger can be any person a white, black, asian, gay, muslim....whichever..it means Ignorant Fuckwad...but for the most part blacks are more racist then whtites...but its ok and even these days more and more stupid shitholes are populating us...every race now it seems is turning "nigger" and I mean that in the non racist sense

Edited by dumbfounded1600 (12/05/07 08:27 PM)

OfflineMuffin
Ancient God of Chaos

Re: The Word Nigger [Re: Cowgold]
    #7721785 - 12/05/07 08:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

My family was huge in into slavery before the Civil War, and I don't owe them shit. That being said, I had a 16 year old white guy call me a nigger (I'm white) the other day. I don't care if you are black, white or whatever, don't call me that shit. Ebonics is NOT A FUCKING LANGUAGE. It's a convenient signal to me to stay the fuck away from you. I once asked a black guy (Who I called Toby, he called me devil worshiper.) what he though of the subjects of "ebonics", and "African-American" and he said ebonics IS self segregation, and since when did it become so bad to be black we had to give it a better sounding name? (I also heard a BLACK man call Nelson Mandela an African-American. No shit.)
In conclusion, Black people DO segregate themselves through speech and many other methods. Reparations are retarded, fuck you, thats my money. Cry me a river about all the shit YOU never went through. Black people have WAY higher crime rates. That is why there are more of them in jail. I live in suburbia in the bible belt, and black people get the same education everyone else does, no inner city bullshit here. There is NO EXCUSE to talk that way. Now for the part where everyone calls me racist. Wait for it....
Black people are not as smart as white people. Yeah thats right. Everyone is getting all pissed off at the Human Genome Project because it's reporting findings that some races are smarter than others. Don't like it? So fucking what. Asians do math better than white people, and white people do politics better than black people. When I told this to my friend Damian (Toby) he replied, So? were fucking all your women so we'll breed some stupid into you soon enough.
Damn, good answer...

--------------------

Civil disobedience is insufficient.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: Muffin]
    #7721793 - 12/05/07 08:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

nigger is as nigger do.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: Tangerines]
    #7722207 - 12/05/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

nigga to me is a mentallity

all the people tryin to ban it i feel are tryin to make it a "bad" word again thus branding it to only black people for eterninty

fuck the honkeys!

and when i say honkey i mean "politicians, news casters ect..."

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The Word Nigger [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #7722268 - 12/05/07 10:31 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Funny story:

One time I was having dinner with three other Shroomerites at the Outback Steakhouse on 23rd street. It was me, electrode/Burke Dennings, MeatSpace, and Krishna, and in the booth next to ours sat a black family of about eight having a good old time, as were we.

Then we got to talking about the Shroomery amongst ourselves and we were discussing the Pub, and the rules in the Pub, and whatever. And we ended up talking about the situation where there's a thread in the Pub about the word "nigger", and how some people overreact and can't even have a discussion about the word because they don't want the word spoken.

Well anyway, one of those moments happened. Those unlucky moments when you're saying just the wrong thing at just the wrong time and the entire restaurant quiets down as you say the word nigger. Oh man. I heard the patriarch of the get together drop his silverware and all this murmuring start. I felt awful. And of course I didn't feel that I could just say to them, "Oh, but, i was just discussing the word nigger!"

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom