Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
need help with print
    #714404 -

I'm trying to make my first print and need help.I used a fresh cap and followed the faqs instuctions but after 24 hours seen nothing on cardboard.I'm wondering if the cardboard I'm using could be the problem it's white on the side I'm using but regular brown on the back.Is there a reason I'm not seeing anything,I've never seen a spore print before so I don't evn know what to look for.Please help me.Thanks in advance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need help with print [Re: Ruiner]
    #714471 -

It's best to use a glossy white paper like photo paper or magazine paper, but plain white paper works too. You should take a VERY fresh cap with most of the veil still intact and carefully remove the vail (if it stays with the cap when you separate it from the stem). Then place it gills down on the paper and put a glass over it for a couple of hours. You should get a nice OBVIOUS print. There's no trick to it.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: need help with print [Re: Ruiner]
    #714728 -

Did you wait until the gills darkened with spores?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spore print paper LCid 1,056 6 10/22/01 02:11 AM
by sylo
* storage of prints XAZIA 5,393 11 01/25/05 12:20 PM
by PlaCoFuGostei
* Re: I suck...Help me with my spore print technique Anonymous 4,654 3 04/16/01 11:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Attention Newbies-Use Foil to make a sporeprint!
( 1 2 3 all )
Catzeye 26,944 46 02/23/02 12:20 PM
by bluhoney
* how do u take a spore print? shroomer187 3,693 4 10/07/01 03:42 PM
by tchyted
* spore prints MeltingPenguin 2,287 14 09/15/01 12:40 PM
by Kingsnake
* Help with spore printing urbalyst 729 10 06/06/03 01:19 PM
by 40oz
* Re: Making Spore Prints scribbles 1,595 3 04/05/01 03:46 PM
by Cableface

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
447 topic views. 18 members, 115 guests and 280 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.