Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin-
    #7126876 - 07/04/07 12:04 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting shit....

~Carpophores atramentarius ( Polish 'shrooms 30-40m fresh) (tryptophan and tryptamine)
~Carpophores narcoticus ( unconfirmed)
~Carpophores comatus (tryptophan and tryptamine)
~Carpophores micaceus (tryptophan and tryptamine)
~Lycoperdon mixtecorum (Puffballs) ( Used for divination in Oaxaca, Mexico)
~Lycoperdon marginatum (Puffballs) ( Used for divination in Oaxaca, Mexico)
~Lycoperdon pedicellatum (substitute for peyote)
~Lycoperdon umbrium (substitute for peyote)
~Panaeolus subbalteatus (Psilocybin + other tryptamines)
~Panaeolus papilionaceus e ( unconfirmed) (May contain serotonin and its precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan and/or psilocybin)
~Pluteus ephebus (P. villosus) (unidenifed psilocybin trytamine analouge)
~Pluteus semilanceata ( Chemicals with steroidal structures, indolic chemicals, a phenethylamine + psilocybin!)
~Gymopilus spectabilis “Big Laughing Gym”
~Inocybe aewginascens ( Psilocybin + Psil. analogue named aeruginascin) (
~Lepiota humei "Peele's Lepiota" ( Very pomising, really look into this one; Hippies in FL during the 60s liked it better than both LSD and psilocybes) (Said to contain DMT and ergot-like chemicals)

Now look, don't im not saying this is fact. It's just on sites i've found and i am wondering if anybody has used any of these types of mushrooms and found than different than regular psilocybian shrooms.

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7127034 - 07/04/07 12:49 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

what site did you get this from, if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7127115 - 07/04/07 01:13 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I really wish i could remember. I hope you don't think I'm bullshitting...I wouldn't ask a question if i knew the answer...i wanna know if this stuff is true. I've only seen this info from a few sources and to me it seems inadequate, so i want confirmation.

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7127122 - 07/04/07 01:14 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The info is scattered, do some research....

--------------------

InvisibleBlueDruid
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #7127544 - 07/04/07 05:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks a lot for this. This is useful info, especially in the UK now Psilocybin/Psilocyin containing shrooms are illegal.

You forgot Amantia Muscaria though.

OfflineRansford
Stranger

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: BlueDruid]
    #7127698 - 07/04/07 07:28 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Does "substitue for peyote" mean these shrooms contain some type of phenethylamine, or do they actually contain teh phenethylamine mescaline???

If these schrooms contain the active phenethylamine mescaline then I am going to grow some.

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: Ransford]
    #7128389 - 07/04/07 12:30 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I believe all "that substitute for peyote" meant was that when peyote was scarce, they used these puffballs instead.

BlueDruid be careful, wait for confrimation for other 'shroomers.

Everyone should search the net, I think this is very vauble infromation. New types of trips would be amazing.

If anyone has eaten any of these please respond.

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7128441 - 07/04/07 12:42 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Theses all sound very fun to me-

~Panaeolus papilionaceus e ( unconfirmed) (May contain serotonin and its precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan and/or psilocybin)
~Lycoperdon mixtecorum (The puffballs of First quaility)
~Gymopilus spectabilis “Big Laughing Gym” supposed to have DMT or AMT or something like that....plus psilocybin
~Pluteus semilanceata ( Chemicals with steroidal structures, indolic chemicals, a phenethylamine + psilocybin!)

--------------------

OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male User Gallery

#7128499 - 07/04/07 12:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a document concerning that last one, Lepiota Humei:

http://diseyes.lycaeum.org/teo/peele.txt

Sounds very interesting.

--------------------
YIPPIE!

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #7128573 - 07/04/07 01:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Very interesting. Mushrooms seems to be the future of future drugs.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7128630 - 07/04/07 01:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This is what I mean by those extra little chemicals.:grin:

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #7128699 - 07/04/07 01:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Any ONE chemical satifies me.:heart:

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7129324 - 07/04/07 04:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

so anybody ever eaten any of these?

--------------------

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #7129921 - 07/04/07 09:03 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

nice information from the lycaeum.

i'm intrigued.

we need more information!!!
:grin:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7130030 - 07/04/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I agree i wanna know what these "extra" chemicals can do....somebody should cultivate

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7137372 - 07/06/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i know somebodys eaten one of these..........ive eaten subbs and they def. feel different for me than regular shrooms

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #7215906 - 07/23/07 10:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

My responses to each
of his lines are in brackets [].

Quote:

Teotzlcoatl said:
Interesting shit....

~Carpophores atramentarius ( Polish 'shrooms 30-40m fresh), (tryptophan and tryptamine).

[Coprinus atramentarius contains disuferam like compounds similar to Antibuse. They do not get you high.]

~Carpophores narcoticus ( unconfirmed)

[non species]

~Carpophores comatus (tryptophan and tryptamine).

[Coprinus comatus is an edible shroom known as shaggy mane.]

~Carpophores micaceus (tryptophan and tryptamine).

[Another edible species of Coprinus. Nothing active in them.]

[Oh yes. Carpophores is a latin Noun 1. carpophore - a slender stalk that furnishes an axis for a carpel
stalk, stem - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ. IT is not a species family name like Psilocybe]

[Your puffballs have shown no active compounds ever. Several papers have been written 0n them from Wasson, Heim and Ott and others. Including Albert Hofmann who found nothing of a psychoactive nature in any of them.]

~Lycoperdon mixtecorum (Puffballs) ( Used for divination in Oaxaca, Mexico)
~Lycoperdon marginatum (Puffballs) ( Used for divination in Oaxaca, Mexico)

[None of those above species of Lycoperdon's contain any active compounds at all.

Panaeolus subbalteatus (Psilocybin + other tryptamines) [Contains-Psilocybine, Psilocine and baeocystin.

~Panaeolus papilionaceus e ( unconfirmed) (May contain serotonin and its precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan and/or psilocybin)-

[contain s psilocine and psilocybine. Image in Paul Stamets book is incorrect.]

~Pluteus ephebus (P. villosus) (unidenifed psilocybin trytamine analouge)-

[there are six known species of pluteus with psilocine,. psilocybine and baeocystine.
Pluteus species:

Plutaceae
14. Pluteus atricapillus (Secr.) Singer [= P. cervinus (Schaeffer) P. Kumm.] [Orton, 1986, discussed this synonymy and concluded that the true name is P. cervinus because the epithet Agaricus atricapillus Batsch is debatable and uncertain. Singer (1986) introduced the name P. atricapillus (Secr.) Singer, but as Secretan's work has been declared invalid, this interpretation is not consider any more] (Fig. 3)
15. P. cyanopus Quél.
16. P. glaucus Singer
17. P. nigriviridis Babos
18. P. salicinus (Pers. : Fr.) P. Kumm. (Fig. 20)
19. P. villosus (Bull.) Quél.]

[This would be Psilocybe semilanceata, there is no Pluteus semilanceata.] and since the original alleged find of phenylethylamines in one collection of liberty caps. No one since has found them ever again.]

~Gymopilus spectabilis “Big Laughing Gym”

[some psilocine and psilocybine and kava lactones, the latter are similar to those found in the Kava Kava plants of the polyunesian cultures.]

~Inocybe aewginascens ( Psilocybin + Psil. analogue named aeruginascin)

[Inocybe aeruginascin contains psilocine, psilocybine, baeocyastine and aeruginacine. There are 6 psilocybian species of Inocybe, and none of the six contain any muscarine]

Quote:

~Lepiota humei "Peele's Lepiota" ( Very pomising, really look into this one; Hippies in FL during the 60s liked it better than both LSD and psilocybes) (Said to contain DMT and ergot-like chemicals)

[Peeles Lepiota was a big false positive. Communications with my friend Jeremy Bigwood who originally mistakenly told Steven Peele that his sample specimens were probably psilocine and psilocybine later admitted he was wrong on his identification. He based part of it on the fact that his samples were stolen at Evergreen and that Peele's Lepiota mushroom is not psychoactive at all but toxic. IT never has contained any DMT or ergot like compounds. And was not examined until the late 1970s and early 1980s. No one ate this species in Florida in the 1960s. Only P. cubensis was known to be psychoactive in Florida in the 1960s and no one was aware of Copelandias in Florida until the mid 1990s. People who ate Lepiotas and Moprgan's Lepiota (Chlorophylum molybdites, or green gills) in Florida usually went to the hospital to get there stomach pumped. Floridas number one toxic species is green gills. Andrew Weil asked me if I had ever heard of Peele's Lepiota in 1988 at the U of Hawaii at Manoa when we were on a drug awareness panel discussed this phony psilocybine mushroom.

Then Teotzlcoatl ends his post with:

Quote:

Now look, don't im not saying this is fact. It's just on sites i've found and i am wondering if anybody has used any of these types of mushrooms and found than different than regular psilocybian shrooms.

Teotzlcoatl,
I have just one question. Where do you find all of this misinformation?

There is a 100 page paper by Guzman, Me and Gartz, which describes mostly 215 species of psychoactive mushrooms. Posted here in the mushroom information section of this site.

Apparently you all rely on each others misinformation and ignore papers posted here which give honest answers to all your questions. This is really disturbing data in this thread.

There are approx., 90 species of Psilocybe which contain no psilocine or psilocybine.

mj

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: mjshroomer]
    #7215949 - 07/23/07 10:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I will do my best to find the site where I got this info...it was a long time ago...thanks for your help

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7215959 - 07/23/07 10:18 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

~Gymopilus spectabilis “Big Laughing Gym” [some psilocine and psilocybine and kavalactones similar to those found in the Kava Kava plants of the polyunesian cultures.]

Thats really cool

~Inocybe aewginascens ( Psilocybin + Psil. analogue named aeruginascin) [Inocybe aeruginascin contains psilocine, psilocybine, baeocyastine and aeruginacine. There are 6 psilocybian species of Inocybe, and none of the six contain any muscarine]

I never said it had muscarine.... i guess what you call aeruginacine is the same chemical which the source refered to as aeruginascin.

Thank you MJ, your very smart

--------------------

InvisibleTaharka
The Root of the Problem

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Entheogenic Mushrooms with Chemicals other than Psilocybin/Psilocyin- [Re: mjshroomer]
    #7216110 - 07/23/07 10:45 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
Your puffballs have shown no active compounds ever. Several papers have been written 0n them from Wasson, Heim and Ott and others. Including Albert Hofmann who found nothing of a psychoactive nature in any of them.

In spite of this, rumors or puffballs being used for divination persist. Are there really no psychoactive puffballs?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags