Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: AJ4U]
    #7123303 -

:lol: thats funny, I used to use threads from my socks when I forgot to floss and got a thread stuck in my teeth too.
I have only got one cavity in my life but I hate when there is food stuck in between my teeth,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7123348 -

Nope. I give my floss away to punks so the can sew shitty patches on their back and crotch;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7123354 -

I try to floss daily. I floss the proper way too, you know, when you get up between the gum and tooth to sweep away the plaque? It used to bleed every time but my gums adjusted to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7123357 -

I floss about twice a week.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7123474 -

MAYBE... 2-3 times a year?

Brushing is good enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7123497 -

I HATE FLOSS.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7123509 -

Everyday. I have one of those floss brushes or whatever. Shaped like a toothbrush but there's a little floss thing on it instead. Works like a charm and makes me want to floss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: Innominate]
    #7123547 -

when your gums start to bleed from lack of flossing then you will change your habits, i used to never floss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7125253 -

I hate tooth decay slightly more than I hate floss.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7126858 -

Your Ad Here - that was a pretty funny answer - i lol'd

And i tend to agree with RandalFlagg - I NEVER EVER EVER floss and i only brush once a day before work and my dentist tells me my teeth are perfect and they always have been. Personally i think it varies from person to person i mean obviously people that eat more acidic foods are likely to have problems but in saying that i live on junk food so maybe its a genetic thing..

DAMNIT Randal now you have me all intrigued i bet i sit up all hours of the night now figuring this stuff out.


--------------------
~CognitiveShift

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7126861 -

i should, but i rarely do.

I think I will right now, thanks for the reminder.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7126867 -

Only when I eat stuff that gets stuck in my teeth, like corn on the cob.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7127171 -

That is pretty sad, you can get gum desiese when you dont floss enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7127200 -

yah, seriously, my dentist says im the youngest person she's ever seen with peridontal disease.

Don't fuck around with your teeth. If you've never experienced a "shave and plane" you're a lucky person, my mouth hurt for a week straight after that lovely experience.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you guys actually floss? [Re: coda]
    #7127250 -

coda said:
my dentist says im the youngest person she's ever seen

experienced  a "shave and plane"

my mouth hurt for a week straight after that lovely experience.



sounds like you 2 hit it off :rofl:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need to see the Dentist? Don't go to Colorado 1EyeCries 402 9 07/18/12 09:32 PM
by Maverick
* the dentist hobbitxkillyou 698 4 01/05/06 10:07 AM
by Konnrade
* I hate flossing!
( 1 2 all )
Pandemonium 1,713 22 10/01/10 12:16 AM
by Pandemonium
* How often do you floss?
( 1 2 all )
WAN 2,168 21 01/14/16 07:34 PM
by sun_spots
* Do you floss your teeth?
( 1 2 3 all )
MilkdudTitties 2,438 44 03/09/13 01:10 PM
by g00ru
* Havent been to the dentist in 5 years!
( 1 2 3 all )
SunnyD 3,428 45 01/20/14 11:05 PM
by Tmethyl
* Flossing
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 2,987 57 08/20/09 02:47 AM
by blkjkrabbit
* How many of you actually floss your teeth?
( 1 2 all )
VoidOfsPg 2,007 26 01/01/06 09:17 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,219 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.