Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: mytymyc]
    #7124883 -

I got very very stoned.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124884 -

search for "shrimp and white wine" or "beaver boys" on youtube...

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124900 -

NNNNiiiiceeeee like Im about to get right now with alittle Trainwreck Hahaaha:rastamon:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: roby000]
    #7124981 -

roby000 said:
he could have at least used a sledge hammer









--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7125090 -



--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links *DELETED* [Re: Idiot]
    #7125140 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: roby000]
    #7125148 -

:lol: Brilliant idea.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: roby000]
    #7125162 -

roby000 said:
he could have at least used a sledge hammer or something.



lol you're really immature. Him smashing it on the edge of the table was pure gold and I'm sorry you weren't able to apreciate it.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JunkFood]
    #7125172 -

im sorry you did appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: roby000]
    #7125247 -



old, but mildly funny, especially when they get the creator of Garfield in on the rap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7125306 -



and heres another good site Ask A Ninja


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can anyone link to some funny video's?? MOTH 1,371 8 09/29/04 11:00 PM
by Worf
* FUNNY VIDEO! YouEnjoyMyself 1,033 7 07/29/04 11:06 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Funny aim convo's
( 1 2 all )
DreaminDust 8,580 32 11/16/03 07:20 AM
by RunDMT
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 5
( 1 2 3 4 ... 481 482 )
memes 591,774 9,639 02/03/19 12:30 PM
by Asante
* Am I perverted for doing this? I think my boss thinks I am. Flux 2,720 19 03/23/04 06:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* A Perfect Circle...new album, video online also myndreach 1,454 9 08/28/04 11:32 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* South Park interrupted by some bitch
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 4,708 24 11/20/03 04:27 PM
by Galvie_Flu
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,628 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.