Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links
    #7124129 -

save me


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124141 -



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JunkFood]
    #7124157 -

I said funny.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124168 -

Has she seen Will Ferrell's "The Landlord"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: Redstorm]
    #7124171 -

Unfortunately, yes. :sad:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124195 -

This site has little 3-minute shows that are pretty funny, some of them are really funny:
http://black20.com/middleshow/

I particularly like the ones shot at the ComicCon and "Bushwick Scavenger Hunt"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124197 -

OneLessForeskin said:
I said funny.



Did you watch the whole thing? It's hilarious.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124248 -

send her mr.hands,lol


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JunkFood]
    #7124265 -

JunkFood said:
OneLessForeskin said:
I said funny.



Did you watch the whole thing? It's hilarious.



I went back and gave it a chance after you posted this.

I'd like five minutes of my life back.

Do these guys smash things for no reason at all? They don't even make a point or anything. God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7124283 -

JacquesCousteau said:
JunkFood said:
OneLessForeskin said:
I said funny.



Did you watch the whole thing? It's hilarious.



I went back and gave it a chance after you posted this.

I'd like five minutes of my life back.

Do these guys smash things for no reason at all? They don't even make a point or anything. God.




Agreed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124577 -

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/ :yesnod:

I'm not sure if this qualifies, but I think she can find something fun enough to watch from that collection.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124624 -

What type of sense of humor does this boss have?
"
"


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7124656 -

That was oddly entertaining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7124660 -

isn't it though?

I love that video


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7124689 -





This one you have to watch all the way through, but its worth it lol.


This is funny to me, because these guys were serious when they made this


Can't go wrong with Whitest Kids you Know!




--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7124733 -

That electronic supersonic song was originally an moldovian contestant for eurovision song contest, but the singers got banned for drug use.
Don't take my words as truth, I heard it from someone else.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: Individual]
    #7124832 -

kummitussai said:
That electronic supersonic song was originally an moldovian contestant for eurovision song contest, but the singers got banned for drug use.
Don't take my words as truth, I heard it from someone else.



Quote:
Wikipedia:
Zladko "Zlad!" Vladcik is a fictional character created by Australian comedian Santo Cilauro and is the unofficial mascot of the equally fictional nation of Molvanîa. Over time, he has become a kind of Internet phenomenon. He is notorious on the Internet for the novelty pop song and music video "Elektronik Supersonik" which, according to Zlad!, "is a melodic fusion combining hot disco rhythms with cold war rhetoric."




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: Tech]
    #7124846 -

Damn where was my shield when I needed it.
:shitstorm:


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: JunkFood]
    #7124869 -

dude what a dumb ass video. in all the internet this is what you find funny? some smug teenager who poorly smashes electronics? he could have at least used a sledge hammer or something. not to mention no one even reacted in that video they were acting all hardcore but everyone just ignored them making them look dumb. retarded ass video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boss is threatening to make me do bitch work unless I send her funny video links [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7124882 -

Send her some Goatse:bouncysmoke:  How was the joint the other day after abstaining fo so long?  Did you get? :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :jointsmile:  :jointsmile:  :jointsmile:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can anyone link to some funny video's?? MOTH 1,371 8 09/29/04 11:00 PM
by Worf
* FUNNY VIDEO! YouEnjoyMyself 1,033 7 07/29/04 11:06 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Funny aim convo's
( 1 2 all )
DreaminDust 8,580 32 11/16/03 07:20 AM
by RunDMT
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 5
( 1 2 3 4 ... 481 482 )
memes 591,790 9,639 02/03/19 12:30 PM
by Asante
* Am I perverted for doing this? I think my boss thinks I am. Flux 2,720 19 03/23/04 06:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* A Perfect Circle...new album, video online also myndreach 1,454 9 08/28/04 11:32 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* South Park interrupted by some bitch
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 4,708 24 11/20/03 04:27 PM
by Galvie_Flu
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,695 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,628 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.