Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Post deleted by users_request
    #638580 -



--------------------
See ya later,

"All posts made by this username are entirely fictional, except for this sentence"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Glove Box Tek [Re: malibu76]
    #710062 -

Malibu,
I have been using a box with plastic wrap covering the front opening and a window in the top to let light in. It is super cheep and easy to make but it is not a real glove box.

where did you find the glove box tek? I'd like to upgrade my old box.

thanks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Glove Box Tek [Re: SharkBait]
    #710164 -

I used a 36 liter sterilite container. I took a peice of plexiglass and I cut a hole 1/2 inch smaller on all sides in the lid of the container. I glued the plexiglass on and at each long end I cut 2 arm holes. I put heavy yellow dish gloves on there and stretched the edjes of the glove around the hoole I cut. I then ducktaped that and I used silicone sealant on the inside of the glove and for sealing the plexi glass to the lid. Since its so small then things are more sterile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Noooooo I am a stupid person or something.. contam Splat 2,890 9 03/07/02 06:55 AM
by Seuss
* Glove Box Tek? WeedGod 1,484 2 04/04/04 03:20 PM
by mickywilliams2
* Glove Box Question The_Mushroom_God 4,459 6 04/30/02 10:51 PM
by bluepoo
* Question about using computer fan w/glove box? robinhood2 1,999 3 04/01/03 11:35 PM
by robinhood2
* See-thru Glove Box Instructions and PICS oscill8 2,950 13 09/25/01 10:33 PM
by oscill8
* Where can I find a 120v case fan for a glove box?? tuco_ramirez 3,502 10 11/08/03 06:08 PM
by justsmurfy
* Hows this for a glove box? TheDoc 1,098 7 09/25/03 11:22 AM
by tak
* Glove Box..... DannyBoy 5,090 17 06/30/06 05:55 PM
by djInfctdMushroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,095 topic views. 8 members, 125 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.