Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is Pot Making Me Sick?
    #7074522 -

After not smoking for 3 weeks, last week I treated myself to a bag and a new piece. I've smoked everyday since. The first day, I just got an unbelievable high from the mixture of the break and the new pipe. The next day, the same high, followed by an intense feeling like I'm going to throw up. I think I didn't put enough water in my pipe.

Yesterday, I smoked 3 times, the third about an hour before I went to bed. I woke up with the chills, a horrible fever, my whole body ached and still tasting the vomit in the back of my mouth. I sweated out the fever, and feel a little better today. Is it possible I am just not reacting well to the new strand my guy sold me last week? Do we have different reactions like that to different strands of weed? Could it be my pipe? The hits are definitely a lot bigger than what I was using before. Could that be what's fucking me up?

After this bag, I think I might take another break. This time, longer than 3 weeks.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7074532 -

I doubt it's the weed...


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7074591 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I doubt it's the weed...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: daytripper05]
    #7074714 -

OMR:

Can you move this thread to Physical and Mental Well Being?

Thank you dearly

Camacho


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7074959 -

Yeah, you're probably just starting to get sick. I doubt its the mj, but the harsh smoke probably didn't help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7074998 -

I get a little seasick the first time after I've been clean for a while- but fever, chills, etc are likely a cold coming on. Drink some OJ, get plenty of rest.


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: Dr_T]
    #7075029 -

Maybe the weed was moldy or something?

Or, maybe the new pipe was infected with something?

It's not solely the weed, that much we can be certain about... It has to be something else. :sherlock: hmmmm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7075426 -

It sounds like you were just getting sick from some other ailment. However, I always advise against smoking herb. I do not feel it is beneficial in any way, shape, or form for the mind, body or spirit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: fishersfinest]
    #7085372 -

This is impossible to diagnose through what you have told us. Marijuana isn't to blame though.


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7089561 -

id advise you to stop smoking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7089572 -

Stop smoking, eat good, make sure you're getting quality sleep and take it easy for a bit.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7091439 -

It might be doing it indirectly...


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Pot Making Me Sick? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7098622 -

from my understanding, smoking the ganj messes with your immune system.

At least that what I see from all my friends that get blazed all the fucking time and are sick all the time.


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pot for anxiety? Lyte it Up 420 4,247 16 05/06/03 03:20 PM
by Raadt
* This girl makes me all warm and fuzzy!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,945 20 04/20/03 10:16 PM
by the free thinker
* Friends make me go insane I_Didnt_Inhale 1,456 8 06/05/03 12:05 AM
by I_Didnt_Inhale
* there is something very wrong with me... Edge 1,626 6 06/24/03 08:24 PM
by Dreamer987
* It's Ok to say No???
( 1 2 3 all )
Blue_JAY 7,920 51 03/18/03 10:20 PM
by Fliquid
* bastard psychiatrists ...
( 1 2 3 all )
Acidic_SlothM 7,559 42 07/17/03 05:44 AM
by JameZTheNewbie
* Fuck alchohol
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,773 39 05/18/04 11:57 PM
by wandrnshaman
* i found some of stuff from when i was locked up...
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 5,782 25 04/22/03 08:27 PM
by Mickel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
905 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.