Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Heart problems?
    #7016046 -

To give you a general run down of my health as of late real quick, ill start by saying that i was diagnosed with hepatitis c roughly round febuary or so. I also since probably around march or so been having chest pains Upper right side (probably right above the nipple, roughly), also pains around the area of my heart (kind of like someone is squeezing it).

Sometimes i can feel my heart beating crazy (out of beat), i mean its obvious to me thats its funny.. Or that its beating way to fast.. I had my heart rate takin one of the times i could feel it beating funny, and my heart rate was going from around 86 up to 120.. back down, back up, never staying consistent. It has been takin doin that several times, i mean not a few beats, but dropping 2-5 beats a time from 120 to 86, then climbing back up.

I had a haltermonitor (sp?) put on me for 24 hours,
during this period i had 6 times where my heart beat beat out of place, i forget how they worded it in the results.. I know at one point i had a heart rate of 172bpm, also listed is a beat of 213 bpm (at 2:00 am in the morning), i was sleeping at that time.

I dont run because i run out of breath way to quickly, and my heart acting funny kind of has me scared.

I also had an ultrasound of my heart, where everything says normal on the results except for it says minor regurgitation twice. .

The doctors dont really know whats going on with my heart, and neither do i, and i really dont understand much.

Also a bit before i was diagnosed with hep c, i started feeling extremely fatigued. Keep in mind i was used to being able to stay up to 2 am no problem if i wanted.. But it started being a chore working a full work day, or staying up past 9pm. It would honestly feel like torture. As for the fatigue, it has been going away lately. I dont know why really.

I know hep c can cause fatigue, but they said my liver enzyme levels were to low generally to be causing fatigue that severe.

I did see in a video that your liver being inflamed can cause veins that go to your heart to constrict, or some shit like that.. which i know hepititis just means inflammation of the liver. Such as if your drink alcohol thats alcoholic hepatitis..

I dont know, and i dont think the hepatitis is causing it. But its uncomfortable at times.. and i really dont know what to do.

The doctors dont seem to help to much. I dont what im asking since i havent really asked any questions. But just thought that maybe some people might have some opinions, suggestions to say or even to just say whats been going on with me lately.

If you read all this thanks, for atleast doing that much.

Edited by LordSenate (06/06/07 03:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heart problems? [Re: LordSenate]
    #7016057 -

i say go get a second opinion. sounds like it could be serious, and its better to get it checked out by professionals.

it also could be all in your head

Edited by evolprim (06/06/07 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heart problems? [Re: evolprim]
    #7020084 -

Well i was diagnosed by two doctors with arrythmias, but then doesnt really tell me shit.. i know its an irregular heart beat but wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heart problems? [Re: LordSenate]
    #7020138 -

Some arrhythmias are benign and you don't have to worry about them. In fact lots of people get them, usually just for a few years. I had one, and having been born with a heart murmur I was quite scared at first. I had all the checkups done and they came back A-OK though, my doc actually said I was in very good cardiac health :eek:

That was about 6 years ago now, and the arrhythmia is basically gone. I notice, on average, about one skipped or strange beat per month now...I noticed an average of well above 10 per day at the height of it.

Get a second opinion...but don't be scared. You've been given a clean bill of health by one doctor already :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (06/07/07 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stupid bad heart Intheneed 2,279 8 06/23/03 02:09 PM
by Anonymous
* The third largest psychological problem in the world
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungi_x 11,674 44 06/01/04 10:32 AM
by MOTH
* When is it a problem?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 5,389 22 12/06/03 07:34 PM
by Crobih
* Just the typical girl problem filthysock 1,335 8 02/04/04 02:48 PM
by Oook
* Been busy getting new problems. PDU 1,928 13 07/25/04 05:54 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* fucking problems *DELETED* Tomandjerry58 854 4 09/15/03 03:33 PM
by Tomandjerry58
* Shrooms and Mental health (anxiety problems in particular) Dave21 4,022 3 05/30/04 08:10 PM
by TinTree
* bad heart? Intheneed 1,631 3 03/19/03 12:32 PM
by billy cuts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
913 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.