Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Ego Death]
    #6991857 -

I just don't want to be one of those creepy and leering older dudes. You know the type...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991858 -

You'll be happy to know that she and woody have adopted two kids. He's tending to his next budding blossom as we speak.

:shudder:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6991866 -

Ewwww..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991868 -

meh...my last girlfriend was 13 years younger than me....it's all good.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Rono]
    #6991878 -

my wife was 17yrs younger than myself

I gots a date with a 19yr old, a friend of a co-worker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6991929 -

My dad married a woman ten years younger than himself (my mum)

Way to go really, party until your nearly 40 and then marry a 29 year old.


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Nibin]
    #6991937 -

my moms step father is younger than her, he and my grand mother have been married almost 40 years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6991970 -

young girls will think you're creepy, unless you're rich.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: serendipitythenot]
    #6992002 -

maybe they think I'm rich, they dont seem to think I'm creepy, not when they ask me out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6992196 -

I can't speak for eveyone else here, but I know ONE THING to be true:



I'm 25yrs old...and I find 15-16 to be the perfect age group
but anyone I've ever addmitted this to thinks I'm a pedophile  :nonono:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Muppet]
    #6992429 -

Dude there is going to be one time when there wont be any 18 or 19 giving you the eye, unless you pay of course, so if you have the chance still to hook up with some girls that age dont let it pass by, underage is another issue.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6992466 -

RandalFlagg said:
I just don't want to be one of those creepy and leering older dudes. You know the type...



Whether or not you come off as such is determined by the personality you present, not the age of the women you approach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: learning_byte]
    #6992527 -

Yeah, hook up wit the 18 y.o. and maker her wear her prom dress and attack !


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993014 -

RandalFlagg said:
I just don't want to be one of those creepy and leering older dudes. You know the type...



As long as you aren't already one, you won't morph once you pick up a youngster! I am eighteen, and the only issue I would have with dating an older guy, would be my parents. So really, that's the only feeble area.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993023 -

I would go for 18 year old women, as long as they are legal, coool! :smile:
and I am in my mid-thirties too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6993029 -

NOT AT ALL!!!!


Your well in the clear mate!

I'll be tryin to hit on 18 year old pussy when I'm 70.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: spacelord]
    #6993042 -

You know, this topic always secretly bugs me.  I don't like the fact that as a 20yo, I have to compete with guys who have houses and jobs they've worked at for decades.

I'm not crying foul, I just find the competition difficult at times.  I have to dress like a man-whore just to even things out with all of the older guys :yesnod:


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: Ferris]
    #6993065 -

You should dress in a suit or business attire, if you're aiming to compete with the oldies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6993091 -

Ya, I can pretty easily switch between formal and informal, but bushiness suits always seem like I'm aiming too high (ironically, I have my own business). Plus it tends to attract women who expect you to have money and therefore pay for everything, which is just not a good return for my hard earned dollar, heh


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6993109 -

As long she over 18, she's fair game. :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Do black women only like "thugs"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,389 21 02/21/05 03:51 PM
by otacon
* My faith in humanity took a hit today RandalFlagg 1,241 9 12/28/04 05:11 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* hit it or leave it?
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 2,389 32 12/30/04 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,712 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,551 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.