Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Am I too old to hit on younger women?
    #6991762 -

I'll be 28 very shortly. I am attracted to women of all ages. I've seen 19 year olds that were hot and I've seen 40 year olds that were hot.

Given that I am almost 30, are younger girls (18-22) off-limits to me? Is it creepy for someone of my age to look at them or hit on them? I should note that I routinely get told that I look younger than my age so that should be taken into account as well.

I'm just curious about this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991769 -

I think you're a charming man, Randall.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991770 -

once they get out of highschool, dooo eeet.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991778 -

Any age is fine


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6991780 -

Oh you dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991783 -

What'd I do??

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I think you're a charming man, Randall.




--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991786 -



--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: JunkFood]
    #6991787 -

I realize that legally everything is ok...but is it acceptable in a social sense?  I only ever hit on ugly, obese, and drunk girls who are aged 22-29.  So, I don't have a lot of experience hitting on good-looking women; especially younger ones. 

I just don't want some cute little 19 year old to go "EWW!!  Get away from me!".  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6991793 -

The next time I see you we're going to have a race and I'll bet $100 I'll beat you by a nose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991796 -

Is it going to be July when we do this, or august? Cause from what I understand, that'll make a difference.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991797 -

I think maybe its dependent on the indivdual invovled. There are some very repsonisble and mature 18, 19, 20 year olders out there.

My dad was ten years my moms senior.

Also alot of it depends on you? how are yoy in relationships, are you mature or immature when romantically involved with people. If you are mature then it makes sense that you may want a girl with a little more experience. If you are still unsure of yourself and immature then you can scoop a youngin and yall can figure things out together.


--------------------
Asshole

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6991798 -

She's like what...20 in that picture? What's Woody still doing with her? I thought he would have traded her in for a younger model by now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991799 -

Whatever two consenting adults do with each other is none of my business. As long as you go for the ones that like older dudes I don't see you having a problem with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991803 -

RandalFlagg said:
I just don't want some cute little 19 year old to go "EWW!!  Get away from me!".  :shrug:



There's not much we can say; some girls will be into it and some girls won't; and all you can do is try. You're not gonna be able to predict it :shrug:

No pain, no game


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6991812 -

I'm 33 since May, and I'll hit anything over 18... I like skinny and cute, and it just happens that the 18-24 set is more likely to have what I like. :shrug:

From an evolutionary standpoint, men are 100% correct in finding younger chicks more sexually attractive... They are more fertile, and give birth easier than older hags. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6991815 -

nakors_junk_bag said:
Also alot of it depends on you?  how are yoy in relationships, are you mature or immature when romantically involved with people.



I'm SO immature with relationships.  I usually get brow-beat into relationships with girls who are my friends but want more (and I don't).  I then kind of blow them off. 

Then, when I come into contact with girls I like I keep my distance usually because I'm scared I'll fuck things up.

It's a vicious cycle.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6991822 -

RoosterCogburn said:
From an evolutionary standpoint, men are 100% correct in finding younger chicks more sexually attractive... They are more fertile, and give birth easier than older hags. :smile:



Do you have a newsletter or pamphlet?  If so I would like to subscribe to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991832 -

Fuck a few up, it taint the end of the world. You will find what works and then what doesn't. So next time you will be better able to choose wisely.

For you a girl a little younger may be good. Yall can both kinda fumble through the thing together, and maybe if you are honest with eachother even have a laugh about it.

You seem like a real good person. Get some victories under your belt and just chill. Jusss relax. They are after all only women.

Ps, take this with a small grain of salt, I am currently, unadorned(for lack of a better word), and there aren't a whole lot of prospects in my neck of the woods right now.. I usually do all righ though. Quality wise.


--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (05/31/07 02:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991848 -

28 is definately acceptable.

I'm gonna still be hittin em when I'm 60, I hope haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too old to hit on younger women? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6991854 -

meh...my last girlfriend was 13 years younger than me....it's all good.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Do black women only like "thugs"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,389 21 02/21/05 03:51 PM
by otacon
* My faith in humanity took a hit today RandalFlagg 1,241 9 12/28/04 05:11 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* hit it or leave it?
( 1 2 all )
mnbv 2,389 32 12/30/04 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,712 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,551 topic views. 5 members, 34 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.