Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Innominate]
    #6988853 -

Innominate said:
when I get it I find that I can't breathe, move, or anything until I "force" myself out of it.



same here ive had it happen right when i was falling asleep and right in the middle of my sleeping. i didnt like it cuz it just felt like there was something large and heavy just laying on top of me so i couldnt move or barely breath. its happened to me quite a bit. i couldnt open my eyes or anything....it was like i was stuck between a dream and reality


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #6988860 -

some scientists say sleep paralysis is the cause people to think they were abducted by aliens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Luddite]
    #6988869 -

Luddite said:
I've had it hundreds of times on and off since the 70's. I discovered I could have out of the body experiences during sleep paralysis after reading Robert Monroe's book "Journies Out of the Body" and tried it myself. I've had hundreds of out of the body experiences. I've seen my astral body a number of times with my physical body. I've seen various spirit beings. I even found that my conciousness can be in two places at the same time, ie. in the astral body and the physical body when the physical body's eyes are opened at the right time. I could see from both my physical body and astral body at the same time. Try it yourself.




i think that would be pretty awsome...ive never astral projected. doesnt that take alot of meditating and serious mental discipline??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #6988876 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Newbie]
    #6988899 -

thanks, theres forum sites about everything :smile:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988954 -

Happens to me when I sleep on my back, in the car, or other positions in which I can't breathe properly. In my dream, I will realize I can't breathe, and I will WANT to wake up. But I can't. I will have to wait for up to 2 minuets until my brain realises that Im not breathing and wakes me up.

Scary as hell.


--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.


...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: moeburn]
    #6989067 -

Ive only had this happen once when I was coming off the anesthetic from having my tonsils removed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #6989641 -

yea this happens to me from time to time but im aware of what it is......and even when it happened for the first time i knew that i was okay i was juss concious while my body was asleep


--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sleep paralysis
( 1 2 all )
Purple_Voyage 3,108 23 05/17/03 03:55 PM
by ummikko
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
IrishNation 3,557 22 03/17/05 08:44 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 4,292 25 01/06/05 06:05 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* sleep walking/talking relativexistance 1,621 11 01/06/05 07:23 AM
by Noman
* Phenomena, Anyone else experienced this? runawayjim 837 11 02/01/05 08:21 PM
by keepontruckin
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* Sleeping but still awake? showcivic17 949 8 10/09/03 01:17 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* astral projection Supernova 1,604 13 02/01/05 08:28 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,743 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.