Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
.
    #6987964 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6987971 -

ohh yeah

if I fall asleep stoned every night for a week, and then stop cold turkey and try to go to sleep.. there's about a 95% chance I'll get sleep paralysis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: adamj]
    #6987976 -

Yeah, it use to happen to me a lot. I thought I was possessed by ghosts. :frown:
Luckily it hasn't happened in a while.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988048 -

Every few months or so :shrug:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #6988051 -

Robotic_touch said:
Yeah, it use to happen to me a lot. I thought I was possessed by ghosts. :frown:
Luckily it hasn't happened in a while.



the same.. i thought it was some sort of evil.

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Yoschie99]
    #6988058 -

ALL THE TIME! None of my doctors know wtf I'm talking about when I describe it, but I spent the greater part of my childhood afraid of sleeping because of this. Only 2 years ago did I realize the cause of it. I seem to only get it when I sleep on my left arm, only my left one. Funny thing is my dad was describing it a few weeks back, and I told him that I get it all the time. I also asked how he was sleeping, turns out he was sleeping on his left arm. Strangeee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988096 -

about 3 times... has been a while, though...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Innominate]
    #6988099 -

I've had it hundreds of times on and off since the 70's. I discovered I could have out of the body experiences during sleep paralysis after reading Robert Monroe's book "Journies Out of the Body" and tried it myself. I've had hundreds of out of the body experiences. I've seen my astral body a number of times with my physical body. I've seen various spirit beings. I even found that my conciousness can be in two places at the same time, ie. in the astral body and the physical body when the physical body's eyes are opened at the right time. I could see from both my physical body and astral body at the same time. Try it yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988101 -

never had sleep paralysis.

i thought it was rare, but apparently a lot of people here have it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988156 -

I've had it a handful of times in recent years. Luckily for me, I'd read all about it in books about lucid dreaming, years before. So I knew pretty quickly what was happening and was able to fall asleep and start dreaming again rapidly.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: supercollider]
    #6988160 -

i've never experienced it but am terrified of the thought (not in the front of my brain, but the topic gives me chills).

too spooky for me :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: supercollider]
    #6988169 -

i got it a few times as a child. scared the shit out of me. i was awake, but i couldn't remember how to move? or like... i thought i knew how, and was trying to, but it wasn't working.

i couldn't even open my eyes.. and i was trying so hard. hasn't happened in ages.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: daytripper05]
    #6988198 -

daytripper05 said:
never had sleep paralysis.

i thought it was rare, but apparently a lot of people here have it.



Everybody here has hppd, sleep paralysis, and any other kooky condition you can come up with. :laugh:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: Luddite]
    #6988214 -

I don't know if I could do that. when I get it I find that I can't breathe, move, or anything until I "force" myself out of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988264 -

yes, quite often. ive noticed that for me, opiates tend to increase the chance of its occurrence. i dont take them often, but it seems that the majority of the time when i do them before bed i will deal with the sleep paralysis. it freaks me out and excites me at the same time. i always panic at the last minute and force movement before it gets too intense... i often wonder what would happen if i just let it ride. in the moment though, it feels like i think death would. and i dont like that feeling for some reason.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #6988298 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988339 -

It's only happened to me once, when I was about 14 years old, long before i had tried illicit substances of any kind. I woke up unable to move any part of my body, although i was aware that i was awake. Feeling slowly returned to my body over the course of about 3 minutes. It's never happened since and i still have no explanation for it. Very strange experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988612 -

Only once. It scared the shit out of me. I was clearly awake, but couldn't move. I was trying to scream for my dad to help me but I couldn't use my mouth! Somehow I guess I fell back asleep and then woke all the way up and came out of it, but shit....I now know what it's like to be paralyzed. I'd always wondered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988784 -

Can't you carry over the knowledge that it's normal, and try to laugh at it when it happens? Or is it like trying to lucid dream, where you need to look for certain signs to be able to pull yourself out of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever experienced sleep paralysis? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6988798 -

Damn! :lol:  See when it happened to me my room was completely normal.  In fact I'm convinced the only part of me that wasn't conscious was my motor function.  It was a weird place to be stuck in, that's for sure.  Best of luck to ya :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sleep paralysis
( 1 2 all )
Purple_Voyage 3,108 23 05/17/03 03:55 PM
by ummikko
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
IrishNation 3,557 22 03/17/05 08:44 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 4,292 25 01/06/05 06:05 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* sleep walking/talking relativexistance 1,621 11 01/06/05 07:23 AM
by Noman
* Phenomena, Anyone else experienced this? runawayjim 837 11 02/01/05 08:21 PM
by keepontruckin
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* Sleeping but still awake? showcivic17 949 8 10/09/03 01:17 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* astral projection Supernova 1,604 13 02/01/05 08:28 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,743 topic views. 8 members, 48 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.