Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Awakening The Master
    #696935 - 06/23/02 08:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Awakening The Master

You know life is funny, just when you think it is over, it has just begun, through my
wonderful converations with God and my re-found inner ecstasy I have come to you with this message which i have begun to live every day.

mind silent meditation, try at least 1 to 3 hours a day draw energy through 7 chakra centres (heightens consciousness, awareness of the world
around you both in physical and metaphysical state). Attempt to draw the metaphysical energy from everywhere around you, suck it in by relaxing your body and simply imagining this energy permeating your being as your aura expands and contracts, i am speaking from experience here, this is no gag, you may become so high you cannot stand up and when you do this before you smoke weed, the inner ecstasy cannot be described in words or the wacky visuals, body sensations and thoughts. here is an example, i did this a couple days ago and was eating a cheese bun, the taste was so intense i felt as if i merged with the taste itself, i just collapsed in my highness and took the experience in. The drive home was pretty trippy to, i almost panicked and stopped in traffic cause i became so confused that i was driving a car, the lighting of the environment can only be described as astral, it was so beautiful and i was so afraid of losing that beauty cause i could have stayed there forever and been happy. Music also help to draw this energy as it is the verse of the spirit, a song to recomend:

Funk d'void
Diabla (Heavenly Mix)

Coversations with God

Recognize the 10 illusions (need, failure, disunity, insufficiency, requirement, judgement,condemnation, conditionality, superiority, ignorance). Use the illusions to create yourself anew, example: gladly accept your fathers claim to superiority and judgement of your actions, see it is an illusion and then the reality of it will dissapear, for how can God be superior to himself or furthermore judge himself if there is only one of us. In effect you would spend more time being who you are which is love rather than in conflict with your father which is just an individuated part of yourself who has forgot his ultimate reality. Help him remember, this is your work here, you may aquire what materials you wish at the experience which you call death, you are here on earth to know yourself experimentially by thinking, speaking, and demonstrating who you are, a free, loving being who is constantly creating every aspect of his reality whether he realizes it or not, so wake up and
become conscious, you may become this heightened awareness through the daily

Until now your mind has become enveloped in a worldly illusion of seperation and success outside of yourself which has created conflict on a global scale and thus your various illusions which you percieve as realities including your theologies or major religions, they create seperation and in effect we slip further into dualism instead of the oneness where we should be heading to quite more rapidly than we are at this stage of our remembering or evolution. I tell you this, happiness is not reached through an effect of doing or aquiring something, but rather "being" happiness produces itself in effect as we
are in the hall of mirrors, we are all one.

Your imagined suffering in any situation is not a realty, it is a blessing, you came to earth to realize it as illusion, it is impossible to know yourself as not suffering until you are given the illusion of suffering, so step outside your previous reality of suffering and watch the illusion present itself, there-in you will find happiness.

Ask yourself when confronted with any situation (what would love do?) and you will create yourself anew in the next grandest version you ever held about yourself.

We are all one, only individuated into seperate physical forms to produce refrence points for each of us to remember experimentially who we are and then to create ourselves anew which is the next grandest idea that we hold for ourselves, for every one of us to realize this would change this world, we would create a paradise.

I have just scratched the surface here, given you a taste of what kind of solid non- contradictive information blankets these incredible books, so go out and read them if you haven't already and spread their information, so we may finally have the anwers and leave our self created hell, cause i cant stand to watch myself sit here and do nothing while most the rest of the world still believes they are suffering and that they have not created it, therefore feeling helpless to change their reality. We have experientially known who we are not now through our past evolution experience, now it is time to re-remember who we are and create the next grandest version of who we are as a paradise for all humanity, this in fact is the intended design for our evolution and has become evident to me. Recently i met someone at work who came across this information at about the same time as me and we have decided to really get into this by spreading the information here in our city first and then travelling the world hopefully by next summer.

I am the life, i am the way

"oh to be a kid again, not a worry in the world except mybe the lack of bubbles in the bath tub"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Awakening The Master [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #699017 - 06/24/02 09:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I agree.. meditation can be very intense, relaxing, and mind expanding.

Conversations with God... good book.

Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Awakening The Master [Re: InDiCaToRgReEn]
    #699657 - 06/25/02 06:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

My girlfriend was over last night and she said "Let's play: Awakening the Master." I replied, "I'm up for that!"

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology