Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician.
    #6935518 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Innominate]
    #6935536 -

a friend of mine signed up for that a few days ago.

it can't be real


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Innominate]
    #6935833 -

haha! i signed up ^_^


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Merkin]
    #6935857 -

I just signed up...

It better be without condom!!!


does she swallow??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Merkin]
    #6935859 -

That is strange. Did you read the terms of service? Do you think it's a spam bot?

It can't last more than 5 minutes. Ha! If only politicians could offer such services in the states. I bet more people would vote.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935861 -

Jezus can't you read the page?

Quote:
3. General Requirements and Rules of Conduct
Services will only be provided to those who meet the following requirements:

* applicants must be 18yrs old or above
* condoms must be used and provided and paid for by the user
* the user shall not engage in any other form of physical contact
* any attempt to influence the depth of insertion by the user will
result in immediate end of service
* Tania may deny service for hygiene reasons





--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935862 -

spacelord said:
I just signed up...

It better be without condom!!!


does she swallow??



Read the TOS. There has to be a condom, last no more than 5 minutes, and she has the right to refuse you based on hygeine.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6935863 -

Ofcourse it's a load of fucking shite!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Merkin]
    #6935864 -

I signed up my business partner.:hehehe:

We'll see what happens.

After I gave them his name and email it said some bullshit like, "We'll send you an email asking for more personal info within a week."

Sounds phishy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6935866 -

shesss hoottttttttt


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935870 -

Ok then, if it was real.. I would simply refuse to go ahead with it!

No shit.....I mean I know from experience that no matter how hot a girl is, if there is a condom involved, I'm not turned on....I wouldn't even get it up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935879 -

I haven't worn a condom in 5 years. I can't stand them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Snypa187]
    #6935883 -

yea condoms are ghey. :/ who ever invented one was gay as fuck. complete faggotry.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Merkin]
    #6935904 -

if you wear a condom you're not even touching the chick!

It's like insulating yourself....fucking waste!


Fuck condoms...

fuck safe sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Innominate]
    #6935906 -

This just might be legit.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935909 -

spacelord said:
if you wear a condom you're not even touching the chick!

It's like insulating yourself....fucking waste!


Fuck condoms...

fuck safe sex.



yay STDs! yay HIV!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: JunkFood]
    #6935913 -

It might be, but...

only a 16 year old virgin could cum in 5 minutes!

which is all you would get.....and that's with a rubber!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935919 -

Well, I mean within reason!

i wouldn't fuck any dodgy sluts/smackheads..

just... I won't ever use a condom again in my life.

and I recommend others not to either.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: spacelord]
    #6935924 -

Yeah, I much prefer a quicker nut to AIDS or Child Support for the rest of my life.

Makes sense.  :justdontknow:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to get a blowjob from a Belgian politician. [Re: Innominate]
    #6935928 -

Check her out



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Condoms.....
( 1 2 3 all )
DeadPhan 5,391 59 01/18/09 02:44 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* I love condoms
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 3,315 59 09/08/09 01:04 AM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Climax Control Condoms
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 4,043 39 03/07/11 02:59 PM
by 13.step
* Blowjobs are overrated
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pfxtc 6,690 64 05/04/11 05:12 PM
by Lennyk
* shiesty hygien/health products moon_glue 416 1 12/29/07 02:50 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Blowjobs from pornstars
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DivineIntensity 6,609 62 07/02/12 08:14 PM
by Celestial Traveler
* Blowjobs...
( 1 2 3 all )
Mickalopagus 6,960 49 06/24/07 12:57 AM
by implicitli
* Got offered a double blowjob
( 1 2 3 all )
asdfasdf 4,000 42 05/29/12 06:47 PM
by Cynosure

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,665 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.