Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineninotaras
Stranger
growing cube's on phalaris?
    #683994 - 06/17/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Iv got 4 syringes 2 PF 1 stropharia and 1 hawwaiian so im thinking i got some room to experiment with, im tired of the boreing basic PF tek wich is good but id like to explore different substrates and after reading nomi's cube grow guide on the grow section wich explain useing greenerys of any kind to grow your goodies on, i was wondering if useing phalaris would in any way increase the alkaloid content, now the phalaris we have around here is arundanicia(sp?) wich supposedly has 5me0dmt and dmt in it, so would these be recognized and integrated by the mushroom? And also would the grass have sufficient nutrients? I read somewhere that adding purina dogchow to the watter will add nutrients, would something like this help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: ninotaras]
    #684526 - 06/17/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The seeds have a long history of being used to grow sclerota of P. Mex and P. Tamp.,but the seeds don't have any of those other tryptamines.

Best bet is just adding some grass snippings to whatever substrate you usually use.

Anonymous

#687075 - 06/18/02 09:09 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

people are always talking of making shrooms more potent..lets think...what would that accomplish? yes if you were successful (not likely at this time) you would have powerful mushrooms containing more active chemicals per shroom than a "normal" mushroom, but why go to the trouble when you can just keep eating more "regular" shrooms to achieve the desired effect? Also, go to Erowid.org and look up DMT synthesis. the process to get enough alkaloids to achieve any kind of effect is a lot more complicated than just ingesting phalaris grass or using it in the substrate for mushrooms.

Offlineninotaras
Stranger
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: ]
    #687299 - 06/19/02 01:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Alright wise guy, why dont you go extract your DMT and let me do whatever the fuck I wish to do, i have friends who cant trip on less then 10 grams dried, its not my fault, its not their fault, but something like this would be valued greatly by alot of people, so stop your mindless critisizm, you think your so smart, well use your smarts go go synthesize your own idiocy, you can fiund out how on erowid.com.
peace out to all people unlike whoever that was.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#687325 - 06/19/02 02:28 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Offlinephishyfriend
Loc: new england
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: Barbi]
    #687337 - 06/19/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

well me myself i cant trip without around ten grams of shrooms. but instead of being an asshole i just make a tray and when they pin even before they show there veil i pick them. thats more pcilocybin ber gram which in turn helps every thing out and yeah do what ever the fuck you want to yourself but we are all fucking with mother nature by controlling conditions why go farther by adding chems. grow azuras if your burnt out on cubies. every month someone wants to get more potent shrooms why?they are potent enough and if youre just in the market for visuals eat acid or maybe sniff some glue......dont take yourself so seriously ...but this is my opinion so do what ever you want

Offlinegroingrinder
mycophiliac

#687773 - 06/19/02 07:16 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I really think that Kalimist was trying to be helpful, but I understand how you feel because I also wish my shrooms were more potent. When I have cubensis down cold I am going to try a different kind.

--------------------
Let's not confuse truth with reality.

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: phishyfriend]
    #687804 - 06/19/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

most people dont have the resources (ie a spare refrigerator) or the climate to grow azures but there are othere more potent species to look into like the pans but they supposedly dont yield as well as the cubies

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
    #687810 - 06/19/02 07:29 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

but if your bored with the pftek you should try some of the bulk teks and that way you can grow enough to sastify your friends giant tolerances and still have alot left over

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

Offlineninotaras
Stranger
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: fuzzysquirelnuts]
    #687843 - 06/19/02 07:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Aint any of ya'll heard of alchemy? I was atttracted to the idea of adding two beautifull organisms together to create one thing, i could easily go eat some acid sniff glue and encourage my friends to fuck eachother in holes they cut into eachothers throats but im not going to because my plan was to make one thing better by adding another thing wich is in abundance and is overlooked, its here, its everywhere, its do'able, its fun, it feels good to pick the grass and feel it in my fingers and its not fucking with gods plan, its working withen gods boundrys, no manipulation of nature, just a way of doing things for my own divine masturbation, i could be doing things in a million different ways that is more usefull, but whats usefullness when it defies fun? I want to utalize natures potential, thats all.

Offlineninotaras
Stranger
    #687868 - 06/19/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If your angsty about people who want to make their mushrooms better, then stay away from them and let the people who can sympathize light the way.

Offlineninotaras
Stranger
    #687880 - 06/19/02 07:58 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

And not to mention that perhaps even the process of breaking down the cellular structure of the grass with freezeing, heating, and then the mushroom stuff consumeing its nutrients and breaking it down even more dosent do something to the alkaloids wich breaks them down also to their more basic elements? , makeing the tryptamines more readily digestible and convertable... just a thought.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: phishyfriend]
    #688590 - 06/19/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by mndfreeze

Anonymous

#691574 - 06/20/02 08:59 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

by the way, yes i was trying to be helpful. but god damn i get jumped on for saying using fucking grass in your substrate wont make em more potent - not that wanting to make your shrooms more potent was a bad thing.... yes ive heard about the tryptamine and read many posts and articles but havent seen any real evidence it works, but this is definitely the more promising route. adding extrated dmt or dmt alkaloid containing plants seems to be a waste of time. just extract the dmt and smoke it, its an amazing high, smoking a couple bowls of it while trippin will put you in outer space.

now i will reply to this dumbass:
----
Poster: ninotaras
Subject: Re: growing cube's on phalaris?

Alright wise guy, why dont you go extract your DMT and let me do whatever the fuck I wish to do, i have friends who cant trip on less then 10 grams dried
----

ok man if your friends cant trip on less than 10 grams then you dont need a new "more potent shroom" you need to quit eatin so much! psilocybin tolerances go way up after trippin, i eat them every couple weeks and trip off a few grams..no normal person has a consistant 10g tolerance for shrooms....all i got to say: quit bullshittin

Edited by kaliMist (06/20/02 09:04 PM)

InvisibleRentech
Stranger
    #692692 - 06/21/02 01:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Im not sure if this is what you guys are talking about but anyway i have a question. I want to try growing the Nomi's Cubensis Method (http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.php?View=docs&doc=31) this is using grass and leaves to grow from, but i was wondering if it will stink up my room? and if so how bad? anyone know?

Offlinepsyko78626
people arestrange whenyour a stranger
Loc: central Texas
    #693337 - 06/21/02 08:25 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Say man, don't ask for advise unless you want "mindless"criticizesesum(sic) Dude was giving his opinion. Don't be a bloody ass

--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: Rentech]
    #695907 - 06/23/02 09:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ninotaras,
In reply to:

...i was wondering if useing phalaris would in any way increase the alkaloid content...

i believe cubensis does obsorb both 5-MeO-DNT and DMT (if i'm wrong someone please correct me) but i doubt that the phalaris grass is nutritoius enough to be friuted from even if it colonises. if you decide to try it keep us posted. have you done straw before? if so it might work better to use a straw tek and mix the phalaris in with the straw, you'd have to experiment with the ratio. the one thing this dosen't take into account is that niether 5-MeO-DMT nor DMT are oraly active at any resonable dose so you would have to take something like harmala to get the effect and then you'd really be in for an experience.

and rentech,
In reply to:

but i was wondering if it will stink up my room? and if so how bad?

i expect it would smell remeniscent of a lawnmower bag minus the gas fumes. it would probably get stronger the longer it colonised but it shouldn't smell like a compost pile [bacteria] or pig swill if that's what you're asking. it might however be enough to draw attention if that's what you're asking.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by concretefeet (06/23/02 09:04 AM)

InvisibleRentech
Stranger
Re: growing cube's on phalaris? [Re: canid]
    #696535 - 06/23/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

hehe thanx man

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds