Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hallucinating Sober/Stoned
    #6787816 -

Whats this? I see patterns and things out the corner of my eye. The patterns- Staring at a carpet its like afuckin river, now iv only tripped once on shrooms and some weak acid but i trip balls everytime i smoke good weed.

Healthy?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: AJ4U]
    #6787826 -

Normal, I'd say. It must be the good weed.  :bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: Le_Canard]
    #6787831 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: AJ4U]
    #6788755 -

She got impregnated by a wad of cash and began to leak money babies?


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6788827 -

Yeah, almost every time I smoke I get patternings on any dark surfave or in mid air if it's dim. I must be pretty sensitive to pot or my friends must always have dank shit. OEVs on pot ftw.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6789191 -

I have permanent RC(2c-e) Patterns in the dark, the more tired I am, the brighter they are. Carpet and other patterns which already exist will sway and undulate. I see IT out of the corner of my eye ALL the time. It being that shadowy figure which always seems to be there, darting back and forth behind you.

Stable stationary objects like sign posts, or anything that could be considered about the size of a human being will often times look JUST like a person for a second, and I'll have to do a double look to make sure it's not.

I get very loud auditory hallucinations some times when I'm trying to sleep. So loud in my head that the sound almost real. I hear people say my name all the time. Sometimes it's just a similar sound (My names Sam and lots of stuff sounds like Sam). Other times nothings said at all, I just hear my name being said.

I enjoy it. If anything I want more of this kind of thing, as long as it stays harmless. Keeps me on my toes, makes the normal world seem less normal, keeps me in that psychedelic mindset, which I wish I could have at all times.


--------------------
"We wouldn't say it was 'almost always' true if it wasn't 'almost always' true. That isn't always true. But it's 'almost always' true."
-Lord Samuel Doom & Lady Sarah Doom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: LordSDoom]
    #6789467 -

Yesterday when I went to bed I saw this miniature black dog in the corner of my eye. When I moved my eyeball, it's center moved in and out in itself.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: LordSDoom]
    #6789492 -

I had the auditory hallucination thing for a long while. Like, since I was a kid. It's not always my name, but I hear voices that I recognize (I can link them up to friends and family most of the time) but I can't really tell what they're saying. I also hear music if I concentrate, but I can't tell what it is either. Bizarre really, but fun nonetheless.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: LordSDoom]
    #6789679 -

LordSDoom said:
I have permanent RC(2c-e) Patterns in the dark, the more tired I am, the brighter they are. Carpet and other patterns which already exist will sway and undulate. I see IT out of the corner of my eye ALL the time. It being that shadowy figure which always seems to be there, darting back and forth behind you.

Stable stationary objects like sign posts, or anything that could be considered about the size of a human being will often times look JUST like a person for a second, and I'll have to do a double look to make sure it's not.

I get very loud auditory hallucinations some times when I'm trying to sleep. So loud in my head that the sound almost real. I hear people say my name all the time. Sometimes it's just a similar sound (My names Sam and lots of stuff sounds like Sam). Other times nothings said at all, I just hear my name being said.

I enjoy it. If anything I want more of this kind of thing, as long as it stays harmless. Keeps me on my toes, makes the normal world seem less normal, keeps me in that psychedelic mindset, which I wish I could have at all times.



Wow. I think I have all of those symptoms. I had them before i was an adult, now i have them more. Hummm.
OoD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned *DELETED* [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6790936 -

Post deleted by Mokshaguy390

Reason for deletion:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hallucinating Sober/Stoned [Re: Mokshaguy390]
    #6791075 -

i have odd halaucinations as well...

i have what look like spinning fan blades in the corner of my eye that efffect the brightness of what the "fan blades" rotate over....

it happens when im sober, often in the mornings.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Night-time Hallucinations Madtowntripper 1,479 15 09/29/05 04:53 PM
by ShroomArtist84
* Meditation/controlled hallucinations/lucid dreams? SerioOria 1,011 4 08/05/05 07:03 AM
by barfightlard
* Driving while stoned?
( 1 2 3 all )
tomk 5,725 59 10/24/04 02:18 PM
by druqks46
* Im not playing untill I get stoned again
( 1 2 all )
Psychoslut 2,281 21 11/02/04 09:58 PM
by Psychoslut
* favorite hallucinations
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 5,469 48 01/27/08 02:39 PM
by Fugai
* I am so sober (day two no pot!!)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,753 33 12/03/05 12:32 PM
by Stonerguy
* Day after Xmas
( 1 2 all )
JJ01769 1,811 25 12/21/05 11:23 PM
by JJ01769
* First sober gig tomorrow
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 3,265 26 03/19/05 06:37 PM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,512 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.