Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
--==wOw==--
    #669314 -

All
I
can
say
is WOW.


............And I have it on tape.
post 7gm of rather potent friends....


--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: DinoMyc]
    #670024 -

Hey, I've been thinking of taping a heavy trip (especially since I ramble like a nut), but I'm worried about what it will do to the dynamics. Were you overly aware of the recording device?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: DinoMyc]
    #670559 -

We always try to tape trips, and only succeeded once... We always forget to take the camera when we have brief little excursions.

A tape recorder works much better, and you forget its there 10 mins after you press play.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: Todcasil]
    #670596 -

I want to get me one of those voice activated small ones that I can attach to my person somehow. Maybe someone will buy the (edited, of course) tapes just so they can see "what's the haps" in the drug culture. Probably a smalltime thing. Probably a bad idea.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: hongomon]
    #672234 -

Hey hongomon I have had the same thought. I would love to videotape the experience but by watching the news i know that any video tape is a BAD idea. LOL maybe if it just shows the aftermath. we could always say we were ACTING like we were on drugs. "
It was a play Your Honor I swear." Postalboy


--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: postalboy]
    #673679 -

I've yet to video tape a trip(or even trip for that matter....soon) however from past weed experiences it's fun to hook the camcorder up to a tv through the vcr so you can watch yourself. However, under the influence of mushrooms it may be scary to look at yourself(I hear mirrors can be scary). One of the coolest things to do with a camcorder is to set it to "negative"(all colors inverted) and then film the tv screen when it's hooked up to it. Basically, it looks like an endless red and white tunnel and by moving the camera, it changes. Just some suggestions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: Danimal]
    #673705 -

Cameras are the work of the devil. Either draw a picture, or make an animation! Taping a trip is nothing but a bad idea. If anything else, you will watch it sober and relize how fucking dumb you are. Whether or not you are dumb or not, you might not think the same, and coming to a sober relization of how you were high is not a good thing, It might ruin tirpping forever! Dont do it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: --==wOw==-- [Re: DinoMyc]
    #674856 -

very intense.
be careful with higher doses.. certain things come into play which are less present at lower doses.. retaining control of your grip on reality is difficult, althought not necessarily something to worry about... perhaps have a sitter around to remind you that "it's cool" (mckenna).
recording device was small and digital, total weight was dominated by the batteries (2xAAA).
all I can say is .. interesting


--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mormonism and the inverted pentagram
( 1 2 all )
backfromthedead 4,481 33 01/27/08 11:28 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* hey look local news catches UFO on camera
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,383 59 06/25/24 10:39 AM
by DBATCCATP
* "Court" room cameras LunarEclipse 372 2 05/27/05 08:44 AM
by LunarEclipse
* Wow.... SneezingPenis 880 14 04/19/06 03:32 AM
by I_was_the_walrus
* WOW! Random Insight!
( 1 2 all )
MystikMushroom 2,006 25 05/15/06 11:12 AM
by BlueCoyote
* Wow, could this explain some things about tripping? KingOftheThing 1,090 12 12/16/03 02:16 PM
by Malachi
* Wow That Really Freaked Me Out LunarEclipse 657 8 04/19/05 12:45 PM
by LunarEclipse
* WoW....... =P eMotionALLmotion 532 2 03/31/05 10:48 AM
by eMotionALLmotion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
956 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.