Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
WoW....... =P
    #3993812 - 03/31/05 07:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Energy fields, oh my.....!    I found my book....!    In-fucking-credible....!    :grin::

:shocked:  :ooo:  :laugh:  :cool:  :heartpump: :sun:

:idea:  Barbara Ann Brennan, huh....  :idea:
Much much learning to do..... 

So, I went back to my job.....    And I ain't doing it for me.....    I feel like I am wasting my time there....  Suggestions....?   
Money ain't no thing - money ain't no thing, I rent and have a little stash in retirement....  I gotta~ go to work now, but I will check at lunch....   

I didn't understand the whole "Shine" thing, but I kinda~ did....  I didn't know to the point of giving "Glow Jobs", butt....  :lol:

Ya'll have a most GLORIOUS day....    Love to you ALL.....!  :heart:
LOVE TO MY GOMP AGE BROTHER OF ANGELS.....!!!  :heartpump:
(and all the rest that I have yet to fully realize....!)

\    /
---:sun:---
/    \

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: WoW....... =P [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3994711 - 03/31/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yea,

Barbara is a WOW! I had her book "Hands of Light". More of a workbook Manuel on healing through the energy body and the templates.

What book do you have, is that the one? Is that the sort of work you want to switch over into? She has a University here in Florida for training and certification. Demand for her became so high, she moved into teaching people to do what she can.

A lot of friends in Kauai worked with her materials and were getting good results. I'm not cut out for it I don't think. I can't "see" into those fields of the human energy body. If I bothered to develop the ability up the road, (which we all have) then, it would be very fulfilling work. Others have told me I am cut out for healing through the hands but............I'm cut out for sticking my head in the sand too.

I did learn so much from reading it anyway that broadened my understanding. She is the only source I ever came across for understanding the spiritual developmental phases from pregnancy to adulthood. To have had that insight from her, before my daughter was born was a "God send" to me.

I left the book behind at a Resort on accident a few years back. I wish I still had it for occasional reference.

Barbara Rocks! :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: WoW....... =P [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3994807 - 03/31/05 12:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Yea,
Barbara is a WOW! I had her book "Hands of Light". More of a workbook Manuel on healing through the energy body and the templates.

That be the one...!  I got a stack of books, that was the one that jumped out at me as "ringing" the loudest when I got home.... 
I will speak more when I get home tonight....  Gotta~ work for now....    I let my boss know my direction, just gotta~ sort out some loose ends here at work first....    My roots have been here to long to just rip them out of this soil without time for them to prepare and balance things out before I leave....    I can't make this family suffer just because I need to leave....    :smile:  Much "knowledge" to pass on to who will take my place(s) here....    :heart:
I feel much calmer even know....  :laugh:  :heart:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology