Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

close but no cigar (PICS)
    #673085 - 06/11/02 10:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

found these today in dung. they look close, but no bluing. one day, i will find shrooms.

peace,
rafi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: close but no cigar (PICS) [Re: ]
    #673124 - 06/11/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Panaeolus Campanalatus var. sphrinctus, not active. Active ones can be found in the same habitat, keep searching, i know FL has them!

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: close but no cigar (PICS) [Re: MAIA]
    #673331 - 06/11/02 02:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If they have soft red stems that take on your finger prints easily, these are the kind I'm finding taking over a cube field...I find a hell of alot of them now for some reason...I figured they were some kind of pan. but I never looked them up exactly?

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Edited by hemostats (06/11/02 02:07 PM)

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #673494 - 06/11/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Iv been finding heaps of shroom's that look like that, the cap and stem are a light grey color, with black spores, i dident know what kind they were but i just leav em if i see em.

--------------------
LIFE IS A BITCH, AND THEN YOU MARRY ONE.

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #674426 - 06/12/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

funkypro,

persistance pays off doesn't it!?
-You found yourself a Shroom-field dude.!

MAI is correct about the identification of these mushrooms are Panaeolus campanalatus, a non-active shroom from the family Panaeolus.

Of course, they are not the real thing, but the real thing does indeed grow along with these mushrooms.. your chances of finding Cubensis are narrowing down to the point they will be in your hand soon!
-You have to wait for more and more rain..those rain clouds have really been hovering over Florida lately, and once they decide to let off some steam and finally rain, hereforth cometh the magical mushrooms!!!!

Anonymous

Re: close but no cigar (PICS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #674465 - 06/12/02 07:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

cool. that is definitely a motivational reply. thanks!

peace,
rafi

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: close but no cigar (PICS) [Re: MAIA]
    #674509 - 06/12/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

That would actually be Panaeolus campanulatus var. sphinctrinus, or plaine ole Panaeolus sphinctrinus, a non active species as MAIA above stated.

When these are in a field, the others are usually not up or maybe not in that particular field. When the Copelandias come up there may be one or two Panaeolus sphinctrinus popping up in a field.

Below I have posted a picture of Copelandia cyanescens with some Panaeolus sphinctrinus and one P. coprophila from one manure pile:

and a second image of P. cubensis with a Panaeolus sphinctrinus from a single manure pile , both from SE Asia, as seen below:

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract