Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #6589196 -

paulie_walnuts1 said:
Physically and mentally abuse her until she learns to also enjoy your two minute sessions. It's the only useful solution.



the first good response. This might actually work, and you can still be a pill poping, junkie.
Convinse her, it is her fault your cant keep it up. Its always easier to cast blame onto others.


--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6590867 -

I don't have a problem keeping it up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6591236 -

Sure you dont.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6593550 -

Theres  no such thing as premature ejaculation - its media bullshit.  Nature intended man to ejaculate quickly and impregnate the female.

You are too excited or nervous!  You need to relax and chill, i mean this doesn't happen if you masturbate right?  its not like something touches your dick so you cum!

i know drugs arn't the answer but i've been able to fuck for hours on uppers of any kind especially coke and whizz.  Weed and beer work a treat too.

All you need to do really is get your GF ready to cum before you penetrate her (already said here).

Try practicing on your own too.  When your gonna come - stop - let it go limp and repeat.  This will build your stamina.

:braindamage:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6593611 -

ShroomDr said:
you all are wackjobs. He does not need to think about other things, or a Cock Ring, or Viagra. He needs to lay off the drugs. BOTTOM FUCKING LINE.

Getting drunk 2-3 per week, popping pills 2-3 times a week, using opiates, and mixing and matching all kinds of pills is going to fuck with your libido.




Well he's having sex and he doesn't have a problem getting it up (except after sex) so he obviously doesn't have a problem with his libido. I'm positive that so many drugs aren't good for his health and stamina, but it doesn't look like he lacks interest in sex.

Like a poster above said, it's natural for males to ejaculate quickly. How many other animals do you see fucking for hours on end?

I offered an opinion about what works for me. It sounds like he's too focused on getting his own nut off. The mind can have strong control over bodily functions. Change your focus and you'd be surprised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: phoenity]
    #6593910 -

Trojan "Extended Pleasure" condoms

Like dipping your mule in novocaine. Works almost too well....like not even having sex at all.


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6594982 -

hahhahah


your the little engine who can't hold his load
fag.


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: skeeter]
    #6595660 -

yea this is the forum for flames brah


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: phoenity]
    #6595705 -

phoenity said:
ShroomDr said:
you all are wackjobs. He does not need to think about other things, or a Cock Ring, or Viagra. He needs to lay off the drugs. BOTTOM FUCKING LINE.

Getting drunk 2-3 per week, popping pills 2-3 times a week, using opiates, and mixing and matching all kinds of pills is going to fuck with your libido.




Well he's having sex and he doesn't have a problem getting it up (except after sex) so he obviously doesn't have a problem with his libido. I'm positive that so many drugs aren't good for his health and stamina, but it doesn't look like he lacks interest in sex.

Like a poster above said, it's natural for males to ejaculate quickly. How many other animals do you see fucking for hours on end?

I offered an opinion about what works for me. It sounds like he's too focused on getting his own nut off. The mind can have strong control over bodily functions. Change your focus and you'd be surprised.



just because you can get it up once, doesnt mean your libido isnt low, or fucked up.

Maybe you should read some other threads that Uncleluke has started.

check out how many different chemicals he puts into his body on a weekly basis, then come back and talk about libido.


--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6595758 -

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355667#6355667

UncleLuke said:
As most of you probably know, I got jumped and robbed the night before last. I just got released from the hospital a few hours ago. I just want you guys to know that I'm staying off drugs for the most part now. I'll only drink and smoke pot occasionally. Pills have only caused some serious fucking problems in my life. I never really was addicted to anything, but I loved to get fucked up.... and fucked up I got. My body is covered in nasty bruises and I can barely move my neck or head.

To tell you truth, I thought I was gonna die that night. I was expecting someone to pop out a knife and stick me a few times before letting me go. All this because I wanted a few xanax, and I put my trust into strangers. It's just not worth it.

Maybe someone else will learn from my mistakes so they don't have to go through what I did (and this wasn't the first time I was beat up over drugs).

Thanks to all you guys who gave me bad ratings for getting jumped, as if I could have turned into the Hulk and taken on all 5 guys by myself. Sorry I couldn't be like you and 'whip out my AK and bust some caps' while I'm being held down and beaten.



now grow the fuck up or :suicide:.


or you could just crush up some Viagra and rub it vigorously on your pen0r.  I hear that works.


--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6596330 -

Try pulling her hood back and licking/rubbing her clit until she comes then cum yourself after she has. That way she is atleast cumming.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #6596375 -

you know i got quite the opposit problem, mostly it takes me waaaaaay to long for my own liking
to actually climax and cum - if you just get horny and feel ready for a quicky someplace
this can really get on your nerves you know ..

guess its one of the (maybe strange seeming) downsides of circumcision.


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: ohmatic]
    #6618492 -

take mushrooms before you fuck they work like viagra  :hairmetal:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6633301 -

I have not read the replies but smoking pot definitely helps. Clove numbs and is known to be used to prolong sex. You can try making a paste of that and rubbing it on your penis, but this will probably make the sex just as bad as when using one of those condoms that are coated with lidocaine.

There are conflicting reports on the kegel/PC muscle exercises. It might make things worse, so do some research before you decide to start doing those.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6645315 -

UncleLuke said:
My g/f has been getting mad at me recently because I always cum way too fucking fast. Usually less than a minute from the time of penetration, so she doesn't get a chance to cum. And right after I cum, I lose all sexual energy and interest in sex. It takes me about 2 or 3 hours before I can go again, but even then, the same fucking thing happens... I last 2 minutes at most. This has been going on since I first started having sex.

Is there anything I can do or any OTC or prescription pills to fix this problem? I feel it might be causing an end to our relationship.



Randomize your rhythm...

Do not keep the same paste...

Masturbate, and see how long you can hold it.

It is a choice. I can go for hours, cum, then go again, (yes, right away.) ...

Anything can be learned, just devote yourself completely?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: Gomp]
    #6645729 -

Gomp said:
Do not keep the same paste...



:rotfl:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6649725 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Gomp said:
Do not keep the same paste...



:rotfl:



That is one way of putting it, indeed.

:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6650127 -

Having read all the replys, I'm amazed not to see this bit of advice:

stop masturbating.

yes, it may be hard (ha) I'm just saying it worked for me. I start masturbating again, I cum faster during sex. in masturbation you (well, men, generally speaking) are doing so with the main intention of simply getting off. It trains your brain to get off when it feels good. In sex, you're trying to enjoy and let it last. Having the latter as the main source of psychological encouragement to ejaculate, you're more likely to last longer.


--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6653253 -

AAHHAHAHHA

Rub one off before you have sex, then make her give you head untill you get hard. You will last longer this way... i think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Premature Ejaculation :( [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #6654742 -

Talk with her about it, you know, make communication with the girl you are sleeping with, that way you can both do things together to help make the sex last longer.

When it comes down to it, foreplay, and stop having intercourse when you feel like you're ready to come, pull out, foreplay, then go back in when you're ready again.

But honestly dude if she you get the feelings that she is unhappy, ask her, and hopefully you two can work out a solution without getting into a fight. Be open to her ideas about how the two of you can both get what you want out of sex, which is ultimately pleasure, and an orgasm.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Premature Ejaculation
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,712 24 07/06/10 03:43 PM
by Society
* Urinary frequency... possible UTI and premature ejaculation *DELETED* Anonymous 2,167 11 07/26/11 09:44 AM
by TigerShark
* my ejaculation time Drewwyann 2,290 16 05/13/08 11:02 AM
by xshadowmage666x
* orgasm by will alone.... No touchy style. Dickhead 2,695 17 01/31/22 07:37 AM
by Kalendula
* Delaying orgasm (for males) Anonymous 6,067 18 06/30/08 09:45 AM
by citricacidx
* Way too much sensation in the tip of my penis during orgasm
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 12,463 21 10/08/06 08:37 PM
by freddurgan
* Can a man have an orgasm without ejaculating while masturbating?
( 1 2 all )
onlynow 14,073 27 03/22/07 06:38 PM
by onlynow
* Two Words To End All Of That Prana/Orgasm Bullshit
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 6,989 23 06/09/24 09:10 PM
by turnipboy01

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
10,604 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.