Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355546 -

If you can't trust them what's the point in having them as a friend? Steer clear of wiggers and you'll usually do fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: DNKYD]
    #6355554 -

My friend was close to me, then he got caught up and addicted to way too many pills, and only he knew what I was prescribed to, and he wanted them.... so he had some wiggers set me up and jump me hoping I was carrying my bottle of pills (which I never do).

He was a friend that turned into a fiend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355557 -

All he had to do was drop the r :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Boom]
    #6355562 -

As soon as I gain diplomatic immunity by abusing the system Im going to sentance everyone with an IQ under 100 to death by inceration.

That way I'll clean up the streets.
A viable "green" (if you will) source of re-newable energy
Create an educational eutopia

Fucking jumped up cunts. I swear one of these days Im going to buy a gun. Then the next time one of these jumped up teenagers tries anything Im gonna make the bite the motherfucking curb, while they bend over and take some hard justice. :crankey:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Boom]
    #6355563 -

Booooom said:
All he had to do was drop the r :sad:



lol that's right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355572 -

UncleLuke said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Booooom said:
soo you were in the hospital from the beating?

Or an unrelated drug overdose..?




yes but he made sure to haev the ambulance stop by his house so he could make a
series of posts about it before they continued on their journey to neverland



I dunno who told you I went to the hospital in an ambulance, but you're wrong. I didn't wanna go but my g/f talked me into it, so she took me.




it was a joke luke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355579 -

I own more weapons than I really need, my dad raised my to be a hardcore hunter like Ted Nugent.... but I know that I only have to get caught once carrying a weapon to lose my hunting privileges for life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355587 -

UncleLuke said:
My friend was close to me, then he got caught up and addicted to way too many pills, and only he knew what I was prescribed to, and he wanted them.... so he had some wiggers set me up and jump me hoping I was carrying my bottle of pills (which I never do).

He was a friend that turned into a fiend.




I think you're deluded, the story he gives is much more convincing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355589 -

Plus, if I'd have pulled out a pistol in that situation, they'd have just stabbed the fuck out of me, or taken the gun and used it against me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355614 -

Guns are illegal here. See the position of power immediately?

I have personally had a gun pulled on me 1ce. I turnt around to give a matey his merch and he pulled out a 9mm about 3 foot from my face. Was fucking scary. Proper nutter cokehead. I just gave him his merch and he was on his way.

Fucking wiggers.

Im going to become exceptionally skilled with a knife. Its the way of the street.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355633 -

I'm kinda disappointed in the mods over this incident.

They edited my first thread, saying I couldn't list any names, yet at least half a dozen mods PMed me wanting to know who it was.

And also you members who gave the guy responsible for this good ratings for what he did. That's just fucked up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355640 -

From what i gather 'the guy(s) responsible' doesnt post here.


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355643 -

Colonelpoop - Good job getting your friends to bash UncleLuke!
Big Grant has your cut, meet him at the Tasty Freeze at midnight.

despisedicon - nice job slugger
I hope you hit that twat good too.

Hanky - Nice work getting your friends to bash uncle luke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355646 -

UncleLuke said:
I'm kinda disappointed in the mods over this incident.

They edited my first thread, saying I couldn't list any names




you were just tossing around accuasations at someone you claim is a friend instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt, I mean, was he present at this incident?


Quote:
And also you members who gave the guy responsible for this good ratings for what he did. That's just fucked up.



stilll accusing the guy without hearing him out... you really need to get away from all the drugs for a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Cepheus]
    #6355655 -

hahaha thats even more fucked up.

They're on the same board as you?

wtf.

Go lift some weights man. Ram your fist into his stomach and break his goddamn spine :crankey:

That reminds me.. I need to lift some weights and practice knifecraft.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6355658 -

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have gottan jumped.

I asked him 5 or 6 times, are you sure this guy's straight?
He kept saying YES DUDE! I PROMISE!!

He also told them I'm prescribed to klonopin and to find my bottle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6355661 -

Well Im glad you're alright Luke.

Also glad that you are turning over a new leaf. Sucks that it took an event like this but sometimes that shit has to happen to put things in perspective.

Good luck man, hit me up any time if you are having difficulties staying clean.


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Cepheus]
    #6355663 -

Good idea.

Im going to leave the thread before shit starts getting stupid.

:shrug:

(you all know it will)


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Schwip]
    #6355667 -

Yeah this is starting to turn sour. I'm done posting in this thread too. Catch you guys in another thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm back. [Re: Cepheus]
    #6355672 -

LoL, that's alot of bad ratings for getting jumped.

WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN PEOPLE COULD BE SO CRUEL!?


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Leaving Neverland
( 1 2 3 all )
feeversM 1,610 56 03/07/19 10:40 AM
by feevers
* Police stop ambulance on the way to hospital. Arrest EMT!! Visionary Tools 3,934 10 05/04/11 09:04 AM
by bbl337
* im in the hospital
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Crystal G 15,437 367 08/04/11 09:02 PM
by solstice
* Hospitals ran by religious institutions
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 2,759 21 12/15/08 03:44 PM
by kriminalelement
* HOLY SH!T!! $1900 for two days worth of morphine at the hospital!?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gratos 11,164 67 11/23/13 10:56 AM
by Schmendrick
* Fucking Hospitals...
( 1 2 all )
Gastronomicus 3,956 37 07/23/07 08:05 PM
by Konnrade
* Local lady to sue hospital
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,535 21 12/16/09 03:47 PM
by Wasteland
* Hospital-Fucking junkyardgod 3,252 19 12/23/09 08:08 AM
by bbl337

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,720 topic views. 5 members, 31 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.