Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536136 -

I am double majoring in History/Sociology. I will have to stop drinking alcohol as much to improve my memory if I am serious about being a history major.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536151 -

business / finance  :rockon:


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536356 -

English with an emphasis in creative writing and minor in Linguistics. I want to write and teach probably.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6536368 -

business management/economics double-major. then MBA wooooooot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536451 -

No idea what I actually want to major in, but it'll probably end up being creative writing


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536468 -

Plant and Soil science, Agriculture


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6536473 -

Computer science :nerd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: Boom]
    #6536485 -

Geophysics at University of Wisconsin

Senior Year.

Almost Done.

ROCK NERD!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: College major? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #6536624 -

computer science major

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What kind of money do pharmacists make and How much college?
( 1 2 all )
Live406 4,593 30 04/16/04 07:28 PM
by Phencyclidine
* I hate Georgia Tech, I hate engineering, and I hate my major freddurgan 16,741 13 09/06/04 01:45 AM
by lovelight
* I need some advice about college MOTH 1,883 13 05/31/04 11:10 AM
by Phencyclidine
* College.... guitarguy 1,829 9 10/17/02 07:11 AM
by matts
* college girls shanti 1,303 14 04/19/05 12:04 AM
by shanti
* I START COLLEGE TOMORROW!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,131 20 08/24/04 04:58 AM
by ihatejacknjills
* Help. Pick me a major/career path please??? MOTH 2,368 16 11/19/04 12:47 PM
by ArmFromTheAbyss
* college can suck for this very reason
( 1 2 all )
angryjslice 4,359 38 12/04/04 12:36 PM
by Help on the Way

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,109 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.