Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Jenny]
    #6359798 -

it depends how much shes seen. age means nothing compared to experience. i would get to know her before i porked her, if it looks promising.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6360052 -

Rahie said:
So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26?



Not at all.

As a matter of fact, I say the more power to ya!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: blissedout]
    #6360199 -

The girl I am dating is just barely 19 and I will be 25 in may


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Dobie]
    #6360206 -

Awesome!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: blissedout]
    #6360260 -

Yeah she is actually really fucking cool and I am diggin her quite a bit


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Dobie]
    #6360275 -

Sweet! Have you hit it yet?
I just wanna hit the danksis taco supreme. Hold the scallions.:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Edited by blissedout (12/12/06 11:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: blissedout]
    #6360284 -

I have pretty much covered all territory with her nothing is too much for her just no scat/watersports


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Dobie]
    #6360287 -

Scat is overrated anyways. Watersports?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: blissedout]
    #6360292 -

peesex


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6360866 -

Rahie said:
The chick likes me and I am single and she is hot. Nothing at all has happened yet but I am really considering. What do you think? Is it moral or am I a pervert for even thinking about it?



i don't think it's immoral because she is of age.

however, i would be wary of trying to start anything serious with this girl. IMO, an 18 year old hot chick still has a lot of ground to cover before she can really "settle down".

but if you're just looking to fuck her and keep it casual... friends with benefits or whatever... that might work out.

good luck, guy!


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So is it wrong too date a 18 year old when I am 26? [Re: Rahie]
    #6360958 -

no way man
its never wrong if it feels so right
plus she's learning
she's loving it , and so are you
whats wrong with 2 people loving what they do together, just because some stupid non written society law sais so?
i say bang that pussy hard it'll be the last young cunt you'll have fucking you in a long time... 18 is the way <3 god damn i love 18 year olds


--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some of you pubbers who met Rahie, need to read this....
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 6,362 55 06/30/06 10:51 AM
by OneWhoHasSeen
* Another court date Delyrium 1,585 9 04/18/04 08:16 AM
by Delyrium
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions.
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,830 51 07/07/20 11:48 AM
by lowbrow
* What happened to girls over the age of 18? Stonerware 2,411 11 05/13/06 02:05 PM
by fresh313
* so i have a date sunday night. havent had one in a few years ZippoZM 1,050 17 08/27/04 11:28 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Did i assume this wrong?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,625 25 05/06/04 09:59 AM
by Le_Canard
* Grateful Dead 6/26/94 video???
( 1 2 all )
Pala 2,425 21 08/30/03 11:19 AM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,635 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.