Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rating revision
    #632382 -

I think the rating system could be better utilised and understood if the # of ratings for a user was present also. ie User joeblo has 3 shrooms, 37 users have submitted a rating for this user.

I hope that makes sense.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rating revision [Re: Joshua]
    #632386 -

Joshua, this is already in effect. When I put my pointer over someones shrooms I see the total number of rates. For instance, when I put my pointer over your shrooms I see you have 4 shrooms from 11 total rates. I thought everybody was seeing this.

-Boxtop




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rating revision [Re: ]
    #632577 -

yep I see it also. Boxtop you have 4 shrooms with 25 ratings


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rating revision [Re: Joshua]
    #632833 -

Cool, I see it too. Thanks Boxtop.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: ]
    #633968 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rating revision [Re: Anonymous]
    #634357 -

Yea I bet it took him 2 days to create all the socks to vote hahaahhhahaahaa
J/K.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* non-democratic ratings system *DELETED* Jellric 2,327 13 10/06/03 08:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Rating System v. Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Joshua 8,322 57 07/05/03 10:42 AM
by Anonymous
* rate counts going up and down Innvertigo 1,418 13 12/06/02 01:35 AM
by Joshua
* matts 2,885 19 06/10/03 07:06 PM
by blaze2
* Rating Screen Glitch Joshua 1,168 4 07/31/03 07:13 PM
by pattern
* shroom ratings
( 1 2 all )
soochi 2,859 24 04/24/03 03:33 PM
by OctopusDr
* New Ratings - I just noticed a problem
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 7,304 45 08/08/03 11:17 AM
by Papaver
* To joshua or other mod/admin SubGen1us 1,316 3 01/11/03 05:40 PM
by matts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,579 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.