Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
New Ratings - I just noticed a problem * 1
    #1639837 - 06/17/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Now that people have to show their name and leave a message to rate somebody, I have the feeling everybody will have higher ratings, and those who wish to rate somebody a bit lower may not do so because its so "public" now.

I don't have a problem with it so far, but if somebody gets really annoying and I want to rate them low I might not do so because retaliation-ratings from them and their friends based strictly on my rating of that person could drag my own rating down very low....

Basically I'm saying that I think people won't want to give low ratings anymore due to lost anonymity

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Strumpling] * 1
    #1639848 - 06/17/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This true, but on the other hand, we won't have so many low rating orgies. It also helps us track evil puppets and trolls who intentionally go around rating people down...

I think it's good that people have to be accountable for their ratings! Like in real life, people will be a little more constructive with their cirticisms, if they have to go on record! :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Papaver] * 1
    #1639924 - 06/17/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

This true, but on the other hand, we won't have so many low rating orgies.

All well and good except for those of us who are irritating pricks (like me).

I don't give a shit what my rating is and will still find amusement in giving a low rate (ie: a 1) to those who whine about their ratings or lack thereof.

ratings =  :thumbdown:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #1640079 - 06/17/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineGoodOlBattonAss
Stranger

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: matts] * 1
    #1640291 - 06/17/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Actually I think you solved a problem. The problem being that 40% of ratings were a 1. That dosen't reflect the truth about the majority of the members here. And I have no problem what so ever about rating an asshole a 1 publicly.

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: GoodOlBattonAss] * 1
    #1640359 - 06/17/03 06:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1641239 - 06/18/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

K I'll pipe down :smile:

edit: woah I just realized that the term "pipe down" (which is a kind of "shut up") could have evolved from something like "smoke this shit and it will quiet you up for a while"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Edited by Strumpling (06/18/03 12:24 AM)

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1641291 - 06/18/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

interesting concept! :laugh:

--------------------
Namaste.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1641362 - 06/18/03 01:36 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"Pipe down"
Be quiet. Origin On sailing ships signals were given to the crew by blowing whistles (pipes). One such was the signal to go below desks. When an officer wanted a sailor to be dismissed below he would have him 'piped down'.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: z@z.com] * 1
    #1641483 - 06/18/03 03:32 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

damn where did you find that? interesting stuff man.

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1641827 - 06/18/03 09:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1642266 - 06/18/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What is the policy on someone giving a "trade" rate when there has been no trade? Can't this be used to skew the results?

While some thought was given to this I'm sure, bag the rate system because it's actually quite silly.

Or.... only have trade rates.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1642797 - 06/18/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I don't have a problem with it so far, but if somebody gets really annoying and I want to rate them low I might not do so because retaliation-ratings from them and their friends based strictly on my rating of that person could drag my own rating down very low....

Your thinking about it too much....it a frickin message board rating, i mean who cares if "they're friends" will rate you low for speaking your mind....what does it affect you? People who know you will give you good ratings with more meanigfull messages....

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1643144 - 06/18/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I know you're going to say "look at you, you've only got 3 shrooms, of course you're going to say that.."
But I think people should have the choice whether to participate in ratings or not (like on some other drug-oriented BB that I can't recall at the moment). I think ratings are worthless. I mean look at it already, after only 2 days, the system has become completely devalued by people trading 5's. Just let people have the option to rate and be rated, or to have no part in the system.

Good idea?
Yes
No

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: zeta] * 1
    #1643279 - 06/18/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: zeta] * 1
    #1645304 - 06/19/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeah I think that's a cool idea - some of us don't want to worry about it.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1645786 - 06/19/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: ] * 1
    #1645818 - 06/19/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"It also helps the adminstration single out the ones that can't fit in or behave."

I totally understand :smile: - Papaver noted this earlier and I think its an excellent point.

I'll get used to it

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Papaver] * 1
    #1645821 - 06/19/03 06:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Anonymous

#1645823 - 06/19/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: ]
    #1650428 - 06/21/03 06:04 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno if it is just trouble makers who get low ratings. People may rate other people down if their ideas do not agree with their own or if, as LDS said, they make a post talking about their rating, or just if they say something that a lot of people think is stupid or arrogant even if most of what they say is OK. So I dunno if the rating is a general reflection of troublemaking....

I do agree that the new system is more constructive, however, and a change for the better.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Anonymous

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: enotake2]
    #1650629 - 06/21/03 09:42 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1651210 - 06/21/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

What is the policy on someone giving a "trade" rate when there has been no trade? Can't this be used to skew the results?

Good question.

In spite of the fact that I have done countless trades with people and was on the "Good trader list", I had someone who has never traded with me rate me a 1 on trades with a comment like "I'll never trade with you".

That's clearly abusing the spirit of the rating system and ultimately lending doubt as to the rating systems usefulness.

The trader rating should be about trades and not used as a tool to attack someone you don't like.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: boxtop703]
    #1655534 - 06/23/03 04:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You can always PM an administrator if you feel that there is some shady business going on.  We'll take a look at the situation and do our best to see if it can't be resolved :wink:

Though we can't make promises, we'll make an effort to ensure people are playin' fair.

--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1655609 - 06/23/03 06:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Speaking of "The trader rating should be about trades", take a look at your girlfriend?s rating.....:

"by Butterfly_TLG [06.20.03 06:38am]

I've traded spit plenty of times with him."

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Anno]
    #1655772 - 06/23/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

take a look at your girlfriend?s rating.....:

That's my wife and she knows better than anyone that I am a good trader.

She's a good trader as well. :smile:

She didn't rate me until after that other person came in and rated me down.

The guy who rated me down has magically deleted my rating of him.

Whatever. 

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: boxtop703]
    #1655774 - 06/23/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: matts]
    #1655808 - 06/23/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

a biased opinion

Perhaps, but I've traded with enough people who know it's also the truth.

I go overboard on my trades, always have.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: geokills]
    #1656107 - 06/23/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
You can always PM an administrator if you feel that there is some shady business going on.  We'll take a look at the situation and do our best to see if it can't be resolved :wink:

Though we can't make promises, we'll make an effort to ensure people are playin' fair.

Yes, the Trade Ratings are ONLY FOR TRADES, and we'll take a dim view on anyone who is abusing the Trade rating system for there own personal hi-jinks and shenanigans at the expense of a valuable tool that benefits ALL of this community. :frown:

I caught somebody using the Trade Ratings as part of a flame war yesterday, and I came this close to banning him, but I explained our position to him instead, and he saw the light. :smile:

--------------------

Anonymous

#1656217 - 06/23/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#1656261 - 06/23/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You don't have to hide my name boxershorts.

Dude, name calling is immature.

Quote:

You don't like me and have proven that.

I have? How is that? I haven't been paying any attention to you at all.

Quote:

What am I supposed to do? Give you my home address?

Huh? When did I ask you for your addy?

Quote:

I'll list just one. You deliberately imitated that Ohio was going to pass a law outlawing spores of mushrooms that could be grown into active chemicals.

You have things WAY mixed up man. SixTango first posted on the subject of Ohio over at Nan's.

I made a post over here pointing to 6T's post over there. I was hoping for more info, no where did I ever say the law was going to pass. In fact, I posted that the law had not passed in previous years.

So what do you mean?

Quote:

Thus, you are a liar and I don't trust people who lie.

It seems you are the liar.

Quote:

And stop ragging on the other vendors like SporeWorks.

Don't try and start shit between me and Sporeworks.

I don't talk trash about Sporeworks because they are the only vendor to have never talked trash about TLG.

Can you point to a post where I have ever said anything negative about Sporeworks? Huh? Can you?

More allegations without facts.

Quote:

For all I know this might be some kind of scheme cooked up between you and papaver to demod and/or ban me.

This comment tells me that you really have problems. You obviously think that I hate you and that I and other people are plotting against you.

Like I said, I don't even think about you.

You need to step away from here for awhile if you covet your modship that much.

You're the only mod I've seen act this way.

Anyway man, good luck to you.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1656346 - 06/23/03 04:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

*deleted by az*

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (06/24/03 11:33 AM)

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#1656404 - 06/23/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Mushrooms said:
For all I know this might be some kind of scheme cooked up between you and papaver to demod and/or ban me.  Who knows?  And really, who cares?

Golly Gee Willikers! :shocked:

Would some one please post a list of all the conspiracies I'm supposed to be involved in. I can't quite keep up with it all. Maybe we could publish a newsletter, or something? We could call it, "The Grassy Knoll," or, "The Magic Bullet: All the news that's fit to line birdcages with!"  :smirk:

And for the record, the only ratings I have deleted were by SBT and his known puppets, at the request of the members who were involved, and a trade rating by another member involved in a flame war yesterday, who had not traded with the individual in question, and who I communicated with by PM about this abuse.

Trade Ratings are for people who have engaged in trades with each other. Other uses are an abuse of the Trade Rating system, and are therefor unfair to the members of this community who rely on it.

I really don't know what the hell is going on here, but this paranoia (or whatever it is) should stop now... :frown:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Papaver]
    #1656461 - 06/23/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Would some one please post a list of all the conspiracies I'm supposed to be involved in.

Just assume it's all of them.

Hell... if Bush can be responsible for all events back to the days of the dinosaurs, you can be responsible for everything that ever happened here.

--------------------

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#1789755 - 08/07/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You deliberately imitated that Ohio was going to pass a law outlawing spores of mushrooms that could be grown into active chemicals. If you had done your research you would have known that was not the case. I know the sponsor of the bill and I follow it very closely. And although it might help your business to spread that lie it isn't anywhere close to the Truth.

Thus, you are a liar and I don't trust people who lie.

The proposal in Ohio has passed through the house.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

Once again you have proven to all that you are a jackass.

Anonymous

#1790060 - 08/07/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#1790087 - 08/07/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It still has to pass through the senate.

But according to you it was dead in the water because you "knew the sponsor"??? and I was a complete liar and asshole for even mentioning the proposal.

Get over yourself man.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #1791242 - 08/08/03 06:38 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

boxtop703 said:
Quote:

Quote:

Once again you have proven to all that you are a jackass.

lol
hoisted on your own petard.
and just recently you called me names in another thread,
in this very forum,
behind my back,
as i wasn't even involved in that thread at the time.
and this is many months after we supposedly made peace.
so i'd have to agree with the fellow who said you are dishonest, as well as being a hypocrit and immature. .
i've seen it myself.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Hippie3]
    #1791308 - 08/08/03 07:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

In your case Hippie I was commenting on your actions of selling all the posts your members have made in cd form. I don't see that as being right and I clearly am not alone on that.

Mycotopia is your board and you have the right to do with it as you wish. I have the right to tell you how I feel about it (except on your board). You didn't like my comment and now you're pouty. Poor baby.

As for Mr Mushrooms who tends to attack anyone and everyone who "doesn't matter". I was just pointing out the obvious.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #1791335 - 08/08/03 07:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol
you didn't express your self nearly so eloquently
when you talked shit behind my back.
the point still remains true-
you call folks names,
then turn around and call them immature when they respond in kind.
hypocrit is an accurate description,
and it is a form of dishonesty,
so you are guilty as charged.
no real point in wasting your time trying to deny it.
your own posts tell the story.
'nuff said.
i'm moving on.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: Hippie3]
    #1791370 - 08/08/03 08:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

you call folks names,
then turn around and call them immature when they respond in kind.

Well actually if you read this thread again you will see it was Mr. Mushroom who dropped the gauntlet by calling me a name first and not the other way around as you would infer.

This is the Shroomery. Your use of revisionist history won't fly here.

No delete thread button.  :ooo: 

Anonymous

#1791425 - 08/08/03 08:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#1791473 - 08/08/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok man, that's cool. I bumped it because the opportunity presented itself and I really felt slighted by you. I'll drop it now.

Yeah, it clearly was all about STP. He's now running his op from Canada btw.

Done.

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#1791519 - 08/08/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ROTFLMAO. Dude you can be serious? I don't know how many times you called me names. Oh and BTW you started it every time.

Quote:

I don't talk trash about Sporeworks because they are the only vendor to have never talked trash about TLG.

That's just the way things are at Sporeworks, they are stand up guys who don't like to flame. You shouldn't take it as they respect you. I've seen members of the crew "cheer" when you are put in your place.

Quote:

In your case Hippie I was commenting on your actions of selling all the posts your members have made in cd form. I don't see that as being right and I clearly am not alone on that.

Mycotopia is your board and you have the right to do with it as you wish. I have the right to tell you how I feel about it (except on your board). You didn't like my comment and now you're pouty. Poor baby.

Here is one you told me a more then one occasion.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

Quote:

This is the Shroomery. Your use of revisionist history won't fly here.

No delete thread button.

Lucky for you there IS the delete post button!!! LOL

Now I can say that I don't trust you one bit and what Mr Mushroom and Hippie3 say about you is right on the money. Want a prime example of why you shouldn't be trusted.

http://www.dea.gov/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0703/mg0703.html#5

Anyone who has order syringes from you and other vendors will know that they syringes came from you.

Quote:

Each syringe had a piece of colored tape wrapped around it; one red, one white, and one blue. Each tape had a different alphanumeric code written on it, the meaning of which was not intuitively obvious.

Yet you are liquidating like no ones business.

That's less then $5 a print and I noticed you've even tried to bait vendors into buying from you.

Personally I think you are doing this to collect names and roll on some large orders. After all you've seen the shows and know that if they don't have much on you that they'll offer a deal if you roll. And it's pretty clear to me you don't have a spine or an attorney.

Integrity is like virginity once you've lost it, it's gone forever!!!

Come lower my rating now Boxtop!!! LOL

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: New Ratings - I just noticed a problem [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1791647 - 08/08/03 09:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Oh and BTW you started it every time.

Oh ok, that's realistic.  :grin:

Quote:

Anyone who has order syringes from you and other vendors will know that they syringes came from you.

This is the perfect example of the lies and slander that roll from your mouth. Anything to keep the vendor wars alive eh?

Nowhere in that report do they mention any microscope slides do they? Or my disclaimer? Hmmm.

Quote:

Yet you are liquidating like no ones business.

I'm liquidating because I AM GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. Duhhh!!!!

Quote:

That's less then $5 a print and I noticed you've even tried to bait vendors into buying from you.

Bait vendors? Are you serious?

Vendors have been pm'ing me asking me to sell them my stock.

I've already sold 1/4 of my stock to other vendors. I dare say the spores that you are selling through your site may very well have had TLG as their source.

Get a clue Micron, I'm doing business with other vendors.

Quote:

Personally I think you are doing this to collect names and roll on some large orders. After all you've seen the shows and know that if they don't have much on you that they'll offer a deal if you roll. 

This is the most pathetic attempt to slander that I've ever seen from you. Totally disgusting man.

You should be ashamed.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#1791883 - 08/08/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I'm locking this thread. It has degenerated into a flame war between multiple members, and it doesn't really belong in WAF. I'm not sure where it belongs... OTD? :smirk:

*click*

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules