Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
fuck apartment inspections....
    #6241374 -

ok so on a date in the near future my apartment is going to be "entered for maintenance and inspection" but the problem here is on that very date I am going to posess a LOT of things I ... shouldn't... I don't have anybody I trust living nearby and since the notice said inspection as well as maintenance, and I am not going to be home, I don't want to have anything in here. It won't be easy to hide. For obvious reasons I can't really keep it in my car that day.

Just brainstorming for ideas...


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241381 -

Rent a storage space for a little bit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241395 -

Put items in a five gallon bucket, bury then make a treasure map.

Just make sure its not on a construction site :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: Acyl]
    #6241400 -

Is smell one of the things you are worried about? Best thing to do is get a bunch of boxes with locks and throw it all in there for the day...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241402 -

If I have an unopened USPS package with my address on it, that was mailed to me so it has a postmark and everything, nobody can open it, right?


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241407 -

right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241413 -

Smell is not an issue. I actually have a big wooden trunk... I"ll pick up a lock for it and throw everything in there. There's no way they could open that "for inspection". I mean it would be easy as pie to bust open but that's not the point. As long as they can't see what's in it, right?


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241414 -

Good idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: TYL3R]
    #6241425 -

i doubt they are going in there to raid your shit

are you a good tenant?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: TYL3R]
    #6241432 -

I am quiet as a mouse and have never paid my rent late, but a few days ago I realized I smelled like pot right after I was talking to my landlord. Saw the notice and got that sinking feeling in my gut.


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6241441 -

Put it on your bed or somewhere AWAY from the utilities. If they found a little locked box under the kitchen sink, they could break it open and say that it was in the way of their work and while moving it it just so "happened" to pop open.

Just keep your bases covered like im sure you will :smile:


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: Atheist]
    #6241445 -

Learn the quick reply.

Use the quick reply.

Love the quick reply.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: TYL3R]
    #6241464 -

fuck that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: TYL3R]
    #6241475 -

Woops, I am usually good about the reply-to thing... sorry.
Anyway, I'm thinking I'll just put everything in my big wooden chest and put a lock on it then put a pile of clothes in front of it so it doesn't even look locked, and make sure there is access to all the heater vents so they don't even have to touch any of my shit... damn I am paranoid as shit I almost just had a panic attack...


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6242275 -

ehh landlords or maintenance guys usually dont give a shit, and they're certainly not going to be going through lockboxes. they're not cops. i was in the process of smoking a joint on my balcony one time when one of the ladies who works at the front desk downstairs came in to show the apartment to the parents of the next tenant. she knew, and was very apologetic about it. the guys parents knew too and his dad was like, smells good in here and smiled.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6243018 -

this is not a big deal.

no, dont go leaving anything out in plain sight.....but dont worry.

they are just going to check to make sure your smoke alarm works, then maybe change your furnace filter.


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6243061 -

Just put it in a box, cover it with a towel, and put a dildo on top.

When I lived in housing that got inspected regularly, we always put our bong under some laundry with gitch on top of the pile.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fuck apartment inspections.... [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #6243306 -

some1whoisntme said:
ok so on a date in the near future my apartment is going to be "entered for maintenance and inspection" but the problem here is on that very date I am going to posess a LOT of things I ... shouldn't... I don't have anybody I trust living nearby and since the notice said inspection as well as maintenance, and I am not going to be home, I don't want to have anything in here. It won't be easy to hide. For obvious reasons I can't really keep it in my car that day.

Just brainstorming for ideas...



Dude, chill out. Anything you don't want them to see you should be able to put in locked chests or something similar.

Apartment inspection means an inspection of the grounds for preventive maintenance. They never have any right to inspect your stuff, so anything out of plain sight will not be fucked with.

They'll probably inspect the fire alarms, sprinklers, and hot water heater. They have to do that shit like twice a year.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A brainstorm - collection of thoughts SourceLimit 617 4 12/25/05 05:27 AM
by SourceLimit
* So my apartment's getting inspected
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 5,082 30 01/27/05 11:39 AM
by baraka
* Wash DC Apartment Help tededfred 797 7 07/11/03 11:16 AM
by Shroomism
* I failed inspection Boom 925 9 10/28/04 05:31 PM
by Genius
* why are writing lyrics so fucking hard to do?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,723 22 02/24/06 08:33 PM
by AliceDee
* My Own Apartment.
( 1 2 all )
LittlePygmyMan 2,849 35 09/02/03 10:06 PM
by shr00m
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 11:13 AM
by baraka
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,263 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,481 topic views. 6 members, 229 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.