Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cyans!
    #6186734 -

Found my first cyans of the season this morning, things are looking good  out there so I may go again tomorrow.

Some lady saw me picking mushrooms and called her son to tell him where to find some.. doh... she said he had just joined the puget sound mycological society so hopefuly if he decides to go down there he knows what he is doing and doesnt destroy my patch =(

I did collect a nice amt of some tasty cyans though  :stoned: but hopefuly the rest I left to mature will still be there when I go back.

pics:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! *DELETED* [Re: tztraveling]
    #6186739 -

Post deleted by coon

Reason for deletion: m


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: coon]
    #6186752 -

Can I ask a stupid question. I ad a few mushrooms that looked like that in my backyard, they stained a vivrant blue immediately on bruising.

What conditions were those found in? Ground, etc.

I'm new at hunting and such, been growing my own. I didn't eat them, due to going out of town. But they have since been trampled on by my dog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: TxRebel]
    #6186782 -

Tx, they sound pretty similar to a Psilocybe shroom... Cyans are usually found with wood mulch and wet conditions. (I believe)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: Shem]
    #6186881 -

Yeah these were found under the eve of my house (very wet spot) just growing out of the ground. I should have kept them and at least dried them for when I got back, for ID purposes.

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: tztraveling]
    #6186993 -

Its pretty hard to id dried mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: tztraveling]
    #6187640 -

Hell yeah man good finds. Did u find them in a yard?


--------------------
REST IN PEACE pirateseatsouls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: Theylikethatshit]
    #6187642 -

Nice meaty finds! :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: tztraveling]
    #6187712 -

Lookin good...im new to hunting this year...ive been hunting around whidbey island and have run across a few of these cyans but at the time i didnt know really what i was looking for...but now that i see these pics im going to have to go back tomorrow and hope for the best!!:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: justin041884]
    #6187780 -

Beautiful find. Keep the world giggly.


--------------------
Echoes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: TxRebel]
    #6187814 -

TxRebel said:
Can I ask a stupid question. I ad a few mushrooms that looked like that in my backyard, they stained a vivrant blue immediately on bruising.

What conditions were those found in? Ground, etc.

I'm new at hunting and such, been growing my own. I didn't eat them, due to going out of town. But they have since been trampled on by my dog.



watever you saw was not a cyan. Ps. cyanescens DO NOT grow in the south because the conditions are not suitable, only in the PNW and northern europe


--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: tztraveling]
    #6187933 -

Congrats. Nice finds.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans! [Re: eris]
    #6188024 -

they were growing on some woodchips in a park with some grass growing around as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cyan id?
( 1 2 3 all )
Quaevil 5,747 40 10/20/04 08:04 PM
by Quaevil
* first cyans of the year!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
cyan-shaman 3,747 21 10/06/03 08:24 PM
by azurescen
* Sf, ca, usa ggp help identify orange mushroom and possible non cyan psilo
( 1 2 all )
tacodude 973 35 04/04/18 03:45 PM
by tacodude
* cyans!
( 1 2 all )
Pigsarefood 2,038 31 11/18/06 05:35 PM
by hoopershroomer
* Snohomish county cyans psilly_rabbit 3,871 2 11/08/05 12:33 AM
by psilly_rabbit
* ID Request: I think I found my first PNW Cyans! begahouse 4,053 12 11/10/06 06:24 PM
by thetonebone72
* Educate a PNW cyan hunting noob. Please.... Pincushion 2,283 7 10/18/06 12:27 PM
by hEAtOniKgun
* Fakies when picking Pan Cyans
( 1 2 all )
Seraph in Blue 10,168 27 09/02/16 08:22 AM
by SFbuster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,285 topic views. 1 members, 62 guests and 47 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.