Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Another drawing.
    #6176010 -

I managed to find time to scan one drawing from my sketchbook today. heh

Done entirely in Prismacolor pencils.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6176177 -

What is it?


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #6176237 -

Does it matter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #6176494 -

JonnyDeformed said:
What is it?



A drawing.And a beautiful one at that.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #6176504 -

JonnyDeformed said:
What is it?



It's Nebulon, the galactic squid.

But really it's just fucking cool.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6176511 -

I dig the color range.
I noticed it follows the spectrum of light in some places...
Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet...


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: unbeliever]
    #6176551 -

I always kind of thought it looked like a mushroom when its turned at just the right angle....but I didn't intend it to be anything. I was on K when I drew that thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6176645 -

Thats awesome adrug. Is all of your work abstract?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: absinthe_tek]
    #6176654 -

Pretty much, yeah. I can't deal with reality. :smirk:

I did sketch my living room from the perspective of my couch recently, but I don't really want to post that one. It would be almost like showing everyone a picture of my house and I'm just not comfortable with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6176662 -

adrug said:
I always kind of thought it looked like a mushroom when its turned at just the right angle....but I didn't intend it to be anything. I was on K when I drew that thing.



No, you were channeling the cosmic squid. Check your aura for tentacle marks.  :imslow:  :nut:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6176787 -

adrug -

You are about my polar opposite, artistically speaking. I'm not creative enough to do anything worthwhile, but I can draw almost anything I see perfectly. I can't wait to get my scanner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: absinthe_tek]
    #6176794 -

absinthe_tek said:
adrug -

You are about my polar opposite, artistically speaking.  I'm not creative enough to do anything worthwhile, but I can draw almost anything I see perfectly.



Then both of you are my equatorial opposites. I can't create anything I see or create anything beyond a basic annoying avatar or two.  :smirk:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: absinthe_tek]
    #6176837 -

absinthe_tek said:
adrug -

You are about my polar opposite, artistically speaking.  I'm not creative enough to do anything worthwhile, but I can draw almost anything I see perfectly.  I can't wait to get my scanner.



Funny how you say you're not creative to do anything worthwhile; in the eyes of a realist, it would seem like using creativity is just a way to cover up for a lack of technical skill. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6178112 -

I like!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: adrug]
    #6178225 -

Very nice

I saved it. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another drawing. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6179761 -

Very cool....!    :thumbup:

Kinda has an Indian feel to it, like a 20 ton dream-rainbow freshly caught in a dream catcher....   
:shiftyeyes:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Photshop, and an artists goal. Northernsoul 1,385 7 06/12/04 08:37 PM
by zi1iz
* a couple of drawings misterogerz 473 3 04/19/04 03:02 PM
by misterogerz
* Are all of us Artists Narcissistic? Northernsoul 2,641 10 06/16/04 04:02 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Here's one of my drawings manna_man 1,324 12 03/16/04 12:09 AM
by Strumpling
* Strumpling tries to draw Strumpling 1,625 13 03/03/04 10:28 AM
by HB
* Series of Drawings of my Ayahuasca Trip *updated*
( 1 2 all )
HB 5,540 27 09/07/03 02:33 AM
by HB
* most overrated bands\artists of all time.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 10,696 93 11/10/03 08:14 AM
by SizzlinJ
* Another drawing [pics]... - COMPLETED Meph 1,494 16 05/22/03 08:46 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,332 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.