Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
"Reflections on Prison...
    #6174580 -

...and Liberation as Aspects of Consciousness"


I just clicked on the above speech by Nick Sand in the Psychedelic Salon.  Listening to it brought tears to my eyes.  I can't recommend this enough for anyone who feels like his or her life is going nowhere, or who feels his spiritual practice is in a rut.  I'm glad I stumbled upon this podcast this beautiful October morning - now to act on it!

:heart:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Reflections on Prison... [Re: Lion]
    #6174588 -

Eat more liberty caps.. :P


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Reflections on Prison... [Re: Lion]
    #6174760 -

"We're all doing time in the jail of life"

Ain't that the truth.

Interesting stuff and thanks for sharing.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Reflections on Prison... [Re: Lion]
    #6532733 -

I feel like bumping this in case anyone missed the link. Such an inspiring lecture!


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Reflections on Prison... [Re: Lion]
    #6535404 -

I'm not really adding much, but I do want to say that I downloaded this a long time back, and that it is by far the best salon podcast that I've heard of many, and I return to it frequently. I recommend it to everyone.


--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Podcasts to help you on your spiritual journey exclusive58 729 5 05/18/06 08:53 AM
by Icelander
* Dictionary Psychedelia Podcast dictionarypsyche 1,077 4 02/15/07 03:41 AM
by dictionarypsyche
* Existence a Perpetual Reflection OOISI 519 0 09/03/04 10:14 AM
by OOISI
* Reflecting Murex 878 7 02/10/03 04:05 PM
by Murex
* Entheogenic Evolution podcast? dreamcast 814 1 04/30/08 05:25 AM
by anyone420
* Do you belong on this planet?
( 1 2 all )
Alan Stone 2,654 36 04/30/04 07:01 AM
by captiveharmony
* Reflections leery11 579 1 04/15/06 10:43 PM
by truekimbo2
* Should leaders reflect those they lead? seeker 878 11 10/24/05 11:33 PM
by seeker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
817 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.