Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i need some woman advice
    #6174343 -

Theres this girl I kind of like.

I didn't really think I did though, but now I think I do. The problem is that she's seeing someone else now. She used to be all over me hardcore.

It is actually a bit complicated.

When I was around 18, Pa kicked me out of the house. I had no money or job, so I turned to alcohol. She picked me up out of the ditch passed out and filthy and cleaned me up. She actually washed my shitty ass, since I had shit myself the night before.

She let me stay at her place and helped me get my life on track. But just when we started to be good friends, she practically raped me. I left the next day and we've barely spoken since (six years).

The problem is her looks and intelligence are low, but I know she's a good person, at least when she's sober. I never really saw this until she started going with another guy, and now I think it's probably too late.

To compound the situation we got into a huge fight recently and she probably hates my guts.

How the fuck can a girl go from liking you to not liking you just like that? That doesn't make any sense. People should just pick a feeling and stay with it.

He bf is a little shit too, he's actually shorter than she is. They look fucking ridiculous together.

I don't know what to do... I better go to bed.

:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some woman advice [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #6174352 -

So she's ugly, and stupid, but you think you like her now that you've seen her with another guy. you had no interest in her until you saw her kissing someone else, now suddenly you like her? That's called wanting what you can't have. It's a shitty reason to "like" someone, and doesn't actually mean that you "like" them at all. It just means that you enjoyed the fact that you thought she liked you, and enjoyed the power you had over her, because you didn't like her back. In fact, the last thread you made, you were making fun of her, until you saw her with someone else, interrupted, and got your ass kicked. Now you're making fun of her boyfriend, becauseh e's shroter than her? Cmon man, you can do better than that. This is your own fault. If you really liked her, you would have done something about it when she liked you. Now you're shit out of luck.

This might be the most ridiculous situation I've even bothered posting about. Get some sleep, and stop getting beat up by girls.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some woman advice [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #6174354 -

Don't waste your time.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some woman advice [Re: Liz]
    #6174361 -

well said Liz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some woman advice [Re: goobler]
    #6174363 -

Oh, and Adjust...


if you woo her back to you you'll; most likely find the attraction gone and you'll be back to square one...don't screw with her emotions just so you can get an ego boost

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i need some woman advice [Re: goobler]
    #6174368 -

You're right, and thanks goobler  :tongue:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Female advice needed... Sterile 4,093 19 11/05/02 11:23 PM
by Morphrying
* advice on a glass pipe isabellegoddess 1,557 7 12/14/02 05:54 AM
by Llamanose
* Making our attention spans even shorter Anonymous 867 3 06/06/03 02:12 PM
by jarby
* Relationship advice? :) Silven 1,191 5 02/21/06 02:00 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Ladies....any advice? *girly matters* MOTH 1,493 11 06/15/04 08:56 AM
by Phishgrrl
* A conversation between me and some weird woman. Gillette 933 9 02/23/05 01:37 PM
by Gus
* My back is KILLING me...any advice?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 2,738 49 08/21/05 10:53 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
525 topic views. 5 members, 24 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.