Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
so...after attempting to study for a big test..I light a bowl.
    #6105974 -

Well.. I'm studying for a colonial history test and I find my self not soaking anything in so I wanted to call it a night and smoke a bowl.  (Weirdly enough, I find its much less painful to wake early after smoking then without smoking the night before.) After I finish up smoking.. I see my text book open.  I go over to close it.. and before doing so, I happen to glance at a sentence.  For some reason I kept reading to the end of the sentence.. then the paragraph.  Then the page!  It was strange..  reading it was much more exciting then before.. I felt like I was watching a movie.  The scenes played out extremely well in my mind.

I'm reading about the great awakening.. and how fucked it is.  Shit like, people shaking while they're hearing some asshole yell at them about getting dangled over the pits of hell by a spiderweb gods holding.  Jesus..

Anyway... I thought it was cool getting something school productive done while smoking.. rather then just jammin or playing games.  Well.. back to the eighteenth century!  :smirk:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so...after attempting to study for a big test..I light a bowl. [Re: Toddo]
    #6105983 -

hopefully you will remember all when your taking the test, i also enjoy reading after smoking cannabis but my problem is to remember it all later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so...after attempting to study for a big test..I light a bowl. [Re: elsig]
    #6105985 -

you have to get high before the test too if you wanna remember it!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so...after attempting to study for a big test..I light a bowl. [Re: elsig]
    #6105998 -

elsig said:
hopefully you will remember all when your taking the test, i also enjoy reading after smoking cannabis but my problem is to remember it all later.



jeah, i do also get that, you "seem" to get it all, but next day, its all gone :frown:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so...after attempting to study for a big test..I light a bowl. [Re: elsig]
    #6106099 -

Weird, I NEVER, have that problem.

Of course I do take ginseng twice a day, ginko once ,and vitamins.
Plus I have a diet and I exercise EVERYDAY.

Just because I am relaxed, doesnt mean I will forget everything.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Will i pass a drug test? minimexyz 925 3 02/25/04 03:16 PM
by kushlover
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* A Virginia judge today sentenced to death John Allen
( 1 2 3 all )
TheShroomHermit 8,209 40 03/30/04 04:13 PM
by valour
* The tests of generosity. shwowsh 617 5 10/16/03 07:36 PM
by Razz
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* Who wants to participate in our Ouija board test?
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 5,248 37 12/04/03 08:26 AM
by stefan
* I have to pass a drug test. Niacin or B6??
( 1 2 all )
SJR 14,491 31 10/02/03 10:36 AM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
572 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 270 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.