Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Dreams and drug tests.
    #2058039 - 10/30/03 07:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, so here's the scoop...
I started a new job, and work about 60 hours a week. When I come home on the weekends, all I really want to do is smoke a joint and relax. The problem is that they have random drug tests...

I kinda have the headsup on when they will be, and I'm pretty sure I wont get selected, but my mom works at this company and it would be mean to her to fail a drug test and put her on the spot for hiring me.

Detox just don't work, simple as that. I would rather eat vitamins and drink water to pass, but that is still iffy...i barely passed after 3 weeks of not smoking doing that shit.

They do the tests on the spot, you piss in a cup, and set it on the shelf, and one of the office doods comes in with a little tester... I didnt get too good of a look at it, but its real thin, square like, and part comes off and he dips that end in the water, then puts that part back on (cap or something), all in all it kinda resembles a matchbook in size from what i remember.

The lady said that if we get 2 full bars, then we are good, and if not, they send the people to the real testing facility to see whats up.

I smokes 2-3 weeks ago, on occasion, my level was estimated at 40-60% if im correct, and the second bar was about 1/2 way there, but the girl who ive know through my mom for some time covered for me. I dont trust detox and what not at all.

I considered carrying clean piss with me, but that seems somewhat silly, and i dont know when these randoms are, and i wuold have to carry the shit with me, etc, etc.

Then in a dream I had last night I met this awsome girl, and things were working out perfect, I was taking bong rips with her, and life was good, then the dream explained to me that i was to use dehydrated piss, and warm water at the faucet in the bathroom.

So i got online today and talked to people and found out whats what, and it seems as though they sell dehydrated piss at http://urinetheclear.com and this kinda of setup would work pretty good for me.

Has anyone had experience with this, and what not. Is there something i do not know, is it alot to carry with you at times? Would it fit in in my pocket with ease the few days that they do randoms?

I would like to know if this works because I could then be a stress-free smoker again.

And if it does suit me well, then this means my dreams officially kick ass, and im hoping to find this girl ;]

peace :]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Dreams and drug tests. [Re: tak]
    #2058081 - 10/30/03 07:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

A friend of mine always keeps a kit on hand, just in case. He had to use one once and he passed without any trouble. The only trick is following the heating instructions properly (usually a heating pad or some sort of thermal chemcial you put into the urine/water mix). Also, be sure to practice concealing the pee bag so that you look normal walking. You'll also probably need about 20 minutes to prepare the peepee, if that's possible.

Other than that man, you = set :thumbup:

smoke, smoke, and smoke some more. You'll pass :stash: 

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams and drug tests. [Re: Xochitl]
    #2058156 - 10/30/03 07:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The fact that its in office testing leads me to believe that heat shouldnt be too much of an issue....it may be...but im sure if its close enough its good.

I know at the labs its gotta be within a certain range, on the spot :shrug: I dont know if ill have 20 mins to prepare though, they might tell me the day before, or they might ask me to come to the office, and when im there they will say piss now!!! :shrug: they arnt nazis though, and im sure i could at least run to my car, and stall for a couple mins in the bathroom, like i dont have to piss right away, or im shy.

i hear actual piss & frozen piss take some time, but dehydrated is quicker...anyone know any details on this stuff, i would like to smoke a joint without any stress

--------------------

Offlinebluedragon
Stranger
    #2059716 - 10/31/03 04:10 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Damn root that's a very disturbing picture in your avatar, is that you?

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: Dreams and drug tests. *DELETED* [Re: bluedragon]
    #2059784 - 10/31/03 05:18 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Dreams and drug tests. [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #2060761 - 10/31/03 03:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

If they don't watch you, it'd be alright.. except if they hear you running the tap, that's kinda suspicious. But, if they wouldn't, that's even better, and the dehydrated thing should work alright. Maybe just give it a squirt before you mix, then, so you can sorta try and keep it the same temperature

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2060800 - 10/31/03 03:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I dont know if ill have 20 mins to prepare though, they might tell me the day before, or they might ask me to come to the office, and when im there they will say piss now!!! :shrug: they arnt nazis though, and im sure i could at least run to my car, and stall for a couple mins in the bathroom, like i dont have to piss right away, or im shy.

Considering the fact that humans only urinate three times a day, on average on a normal day, I dont see how they can make you take a urine test on the spot. They will probably give you at least an hour or two to drink a cup of water/be ready to pee. I could be wrong, however, as I have never been in such a strict setting. Every urine analysis I have done has been for work where they tell you to drive to some lab later in the afternoon or after work.

Preparing the synthetic urine doesnt necessarily take exactly 20 minutes, I mean you'll probably need at least 10 minutes to mix the stuff and then allow the heatpad to warm up. And then attach the peebag to your leg. fun stuff hehe.

I really wouldnt worry about it. I think you should pick up on of those kits - keep it in your desk or backpack/briefcase or glovebox - maybe even obsure the contents of it to make it look like something other than a fake pee kit, dig?

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams and drug tests. [Re: Xochitl]
    #2061213 - 10/31/03 06:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i dig. This place isnt really strict, but when i got hired they were kinda like heres a cup, you need to piss. I was left alone, pissed left it on the shelf, and in a few mins someone tested it when they had time. They didnt really "give me time" but i was ready to piss too..

I dont think there will be many problems, but its better safe than sorry ya know. And if that one does come up suspicious, they schedule you for a lab test later in the day... shit should work out...

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2061265 - 10/31/03 06:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Get another job. One in California ;]

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dreams and drug tests. [Re: geokills]
    #2061520 - 10/31/03 08:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

;]

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub