Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery
Loc: earth
Drug Tests
    #2578792 - 04/19/04 06:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I have a drug test coming up. Has anyone tried "The Liquid Stuff"? I restrained from smoking for 10 days. Does this stuff work? Any recommendations?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: Drug Tests [Re: Circlesongs]
    #2578908 - 04/19/04 07:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if you have been for ten days, i would go for one of those Ready Clean one hour flush drinks.  They taste like shit but have worked for me in the past.  You can find this in almost all head shops. Thats what I would do.  :smile:

Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Re: Drug Tests [Re: Circlesongs]
    #2579489 - 04/19/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The liquid stuff...... Here is how those "clean drinks"work and you can decide for yourself about using them.
First let me say that there are different types of tests that are given and it would help you a great deal if you knew which type.
I am assuming ,since they are the most common ,that you will be taking a drug screen.(EMIT test) These test work by dropping in a test stick that,to put it simply,works just like a pregnancy test.One line you are positive,two lines means a negative. A positive result will always be followed with a more accurate GC\MS test that is more defensable in court.
The screen picks up THC metabolites in your urine which are constantly being deposited there as your fat cells are burned.
The liquid drinks work by doing three things
1.they have a very high concentration of carbohydrates which will keep your body from burning fat for about 4-5 hours.
2.all of them require you to drink a large amount of water,usually aroung 32 ounces immediately after drinking them. This dilutes the concentration of any metabolites in the urine and allows it to come in under the cut off level of the test. around 50 nanograms per mill.
3. ingredients in the drink help to keep the urine looking like urine and not water. Basically multivitamin to give it color.

So that is it in a nutshell. There are many variables that come into play that make it impossible to calculate whether or not an individual will pass after a given time of abstinence.

Here is my educated opinion. If you have quit for 10 days and were a casual smoker(less than a quarter a week) you should be fine if you are taking the emit test and you drink plenty of water each day. Dont overdo it just drink seven or eight glasses a day and dont forget the multivitamin to give it some color. If you want to know for sure many drug stores sell home test kits that are exactly the same as the standard emit test given by most employers so pick one up and set your mind at ease. They run around 15 bucks\US.

This was just a brief over view and I suggest you do some research on your own.

Good Luck, drug testing without sufficient cause is so unimagineably rediculous and I cant believe it has become accepted as "O.K"!!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub