Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Loc: Deep in the Heart...
The tests of generosity.
    #2015558 - 10/16/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I was wondering If anyone here has ever had any encounter like the one some of my friends had one time, or if anyone performs these tests as well. What happens, is that they will be smoking some pot, (i think it was at some big concert, maybe marley fest or something) and some stranger came up them and asked if he could have a fit of it, and so they said alright, and passed it to him when it came back around. Then after he took a hit, he says thanks, and hands them a joint, then walks off. And according to my friends, it was pretty good stuff too.

I was thinking about doing a similar "test" after I harvest my first grow, where i'll tell people at parties that i haven't got any money but I really want some pot, and ask if they could give me a couple bowls, or a gram or something. I wouldn't tell them what exactly I was doing though, so then if they were generous and gave it to me just out of good will, I would say thanks, and then give them an 1/8 of shrooms. I feel this will be especially cool since it will be close to Christmas time.

Anyone else got some stories to share? cuz sharing is nice =].

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: The tests of generosity. [Re: shwowsh]
    #2015568 - 10/16/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I bummed a friend a couple bowls one night for nothing in exchange...the next time I saw them, they gave me a few grams of hash. :smirk:

OfflineBluMonkee
keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
    #2015783 - 10/16/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I never expect generosity, just seems all too uncommon anymore, everybody seems to want but few want to give. I practice sharing every chance I get, if I got it, you got it.....it comes back to me ten fold over and over again :loveeyes: I have never received a penny for a mushroom and never will, but I love to share them every chance I get, just feels right :wink: 

--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Offlineshwowsh
growologist

Loc: Deep in the Heart...
Re: The tests of generosity. [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2016034 - 10/16/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thats what i'm talking about blumonkee. when you are generous, it comes back ten fold. I'm slowly learning this, and trying to bring it into my life. thats why I want to make it my mission to try and promote the idea.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

OfflineBluMonkee
keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
    #2016064 - 10/16/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, you have chosen a worthy mission :wink: and the best part is in that it is one of the most rewarding missions you could ever undertake in life in my opinion :grin: There really is something to that golden rule thing as long as you commit yourself to practicing it daily and take comfort in the fact of knowing you will always have at least one other person on your team trying to accomplish the same goal.....me :thumbup: 

--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

OfflineRazz
Grim Reefer

#2016065 - 10/16/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i use to be generous a good friend wanted to by a dime after i got it bagged he told me he didnt have the money could he pay me back i not thinking sayed sure its been a month i aint seen shit im given him a week before i call up some friends of mine that arent so lenient.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag