Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079168 -

Which show Union Town?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079169 -

ahhh  thats cool

free tickets are just as cool  :laugh:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6079178 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
Which show Union Town?



I can choose either of the NJ or NY shows...I think the only one of the four I can make is Nassau Coliseum October 7th.  What's funny is I've already decided to trip the night before that for my favorite movie (Stop Making Sense) playing at a nearby theater..


Double dose for TOOL I guess :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: barfightlard]
    #6079182 -

Yeah free is sweet. I paid an arm and a dick for floor tickets to both those shows but there is no FL dates so whats a white boy to do?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6079187 -

How far are you travelling for your show?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079202 -

Is there Public Transportation out of there back to NYC late night?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6079205 -

That is a very good question that I should get answered before I take four hits of acid.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079214 -

Im getting plane tickets to Newark then renting a car on the 5th will be around the area untill the 8th. Not shure about taking the car into NYC or union town though?


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079223 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
That is a very good question that I should get answered before I take four hits of acid.



hehe yeah thats why I want to know for also.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6079226 -

Oh shit..that's the show you're going to?! Dude we should totally meet up!! Even if you can't give me a ride or whatever, I didn't realize you were going to that show! You going to both the shows that weekend?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079262 -

Yeah Im going to both shows got floor tickets from ticket brokers for both ya gotta love mastercard dontcha! hehe check your pms dude.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6079275 -

:thumbup:  Meeting Shroomerites FTW!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: restless2]
    #6079382 -

hey did tool make a video recantly ? can any one make me a link were i can see it ?


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079396 -

Ive met a few local shroomerites who were really cool but none who with the post count and the fame of the Jew Fro!


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6079521 -

come to toronto... take a train...

blinks got another ticket I bet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: restless2]
    #6079527 -

That's really impossible given my financial situation :frown:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6079762 -

LosAngelesGraff said:
hey did tool make a video recantly ? can any one make me a link were i can see it ?



Yeah It sucks theres no videos to support the new album but with todays day and age whats the point it would never get aired anyways except on the net to fans and thats not profitable. Also I disagree about right in two being the best song on the album I prefer Rosetta Stoned more hard and fast and talking about aliens and tripping and wierd shit right up shroomisms alley.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6080075 -

hahahahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: restless2]
    #6080166 -

maaaaan i love tool videos their the tripyst


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tool [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6080215 -

Yeah I like parablola/parabol? the best.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TOOL Tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
JonnyDeformed 3,561 28 01/23/07 07:38 PM
by Sheepish
* Tool- Can someone please explain
( 1 2 all )
QuantumMeltdown 4,260 39 07/24/06 07:44 PM
by EndlessNameless
* third eye by tool.. JT 1,074 17 06/08/07 04:24 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I can't believe the great Melt Banana was opening for lame ass Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheFakeSunRa 6,434 73 07/19/07 10:05 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Best TOOL song?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psychocain 3,011 54 07/14/08 04:36 PM
by goop
* A great TOOL mix cd (post for TOOL fans and casual listeners)
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 3,639 31 03/27/25 01:46 AM
by Milleresque
* Addicted to TOOL
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 4,742 63 11/18/07 09:38 PM
by EndlessNameless
* Awesome Tool Video
( 1 2 all )
ToolTroll 4,407 28 10/14/06 03:44 PM
by POTtismGOD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,964 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.