Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The man gave me my own office.
    #6060007 -

yep its a rather small room, but it has a computer and a tv with a dvd player. im pretty stoked... now i have even more ability to slack off at work.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060027 -

Well since you're being kicked out of your house now you can just live in your office.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6060031 -

no i cant. the store closes and the office doesnt belong to me. althou that would be fucking sweet if it was that easy.

o well. i have a little over a week to make some extra money and get on my way up north... ill be quitting this job within 2 weeks, sadly.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060045 -

What do you work as man ?
I never had you down as an office type..
I think i would be if i had that shit to play around with,, :cool:..

+ PS2 and it'd be like home from home..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060051 -

i work as the head of sales for sear's hardware... so pretty much im a salesman, of hardware/ lawn and garden stuff.. but they also have me managing 7 other people in my department and ordering inventory, ect.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060062 -

Maybe since you dont' have a place to live, you should hold on to your job? Makes sense?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: CherryBom]
    #6060068 -

and where would I live? I mean thats my major problem. I'll be quitting after I get kicked out. Like I'll probably even try to sleep in my car for a week to make some extra money.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060089 -

Cool. I'm on the other side, landscape gardening ( technically i'm not allowed to work tho )..

I need to be fully self employed eventually, i hate working for other people..
Specially if its gardening,, i always end up disagreeing with the boss = me gettin the sack.
I'm good at what i do so fuck em, i'll still need to go to collage though if i wanna take it all the way..

How ya keeping at the moment ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060094 -

Banez said:
and where would I live? I mean thats my major problem. I'll be quitting after I get kicked out. Like I'll probably even try to sleep in my car for a week to make some extra money.



Not keeping that well then, sorry i was late reading that..
Sounds harsh man..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060100 -

whew.. trying to hold up.. here in a couple weeks ill be loading my car up and heading up north in hopes of finding a cheap studio apartment on a college campus, and then go to school and get a degree

I always had high test scores and GPA so i can go pretty much any where, tution costs right now is the main factor, that and distance from the gf

how bout yourself?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060146 -

I'm not too bad, rolling along as usual. My life never really changes much, only thing that ever changes is how well i cope with it..
But everything's cool at the moment.
Ive been going out alot and drinkin way too much so ive had to pull myself back this week, chill out for abit..

Whatever your going thru now, if you've got a good head on ya you'll come out shining.
Life is change man, it keeps things interesting !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060151 -

yeah i mean im not toooo down on myself right now, sure i know the next months will be hard.. but i do think i have the ability to work thru it and come out better in the end

im just not going to let my mom bribe me into joining the military, i dont think thats really what I want to do with my life at this point.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060202 -

Yeah, fuck the military man.
It's not something i'd want to do at the moment..
It's alright if people want to, but it doesn't even sound like it's your own idea..

If your moving away that's a new start, it'll be whatever you make it.
keep optimistic, do what you have to do and you'll be fine..

People who go through shit usually end up being better off for it..
If you have the right attitude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060211 -

yeah the military was something that has really been pushed on me by my mom. like its come to the point that shes kicking me out unless i sign a 4 year contract, regardless of the fact that I have a good job now, and that I havent been in any trouble with the law.

and i havent ruled out doing a military program in college so that they pay for it and then i serve at the end of school. I'm not soo much anti-military, its more that I have a gf that ive been dating on and off for 2 years and things have been serious for the past.. 5-6 months and i really dont want to leave her.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060251 -

I don't know why your mom's being like that, there must be some reason she's so bent on the idea..

I can't see what kicking you out would achieve.
Either she wants you to go into the military for her own reasons ( which sounds kinda selfish ), or she's bluffing and using it as a way to make you go.
If she genuinely thinks it's the best thing for you, that might explain her hard tactics.
She probably has your best interests at heart,
in which case she'll stand by you whatever you decide to do.

It's your life, if anything all her pushing will make you more determined to do well at something else.

I really wouldn't want to leave my girl if i had one, ive moved all around my country trying to avoid just that before.
In the end it didn't work out cos i was never looking at the bigger picture, the situations i was putting myself in were never going to go anywhere.
So i guess you have to do what you know is for the best, rather than just working off feelings..
If you can sort something out for the best where you are now then it's all good..

Edited by Mike_yy (09/14/06 12:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060261 -

yeah im sure my mom is doing it for "my best interest" but she probably thinks IM bluffing, like ive tried to work alternatives and told her ill move out again and make it on my own

she knows im broke and is not giving me ANY furniture this time. so idk. we'll see how next week goes.

I still have to talk to my recruiter about different options with the military, cause i havent completely ruled it out yet.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Banez]
    #6060271 -

Banez said:
I still have to talk to my recruiter about different options with the military, cause i havent completely ruled it out yet.



Yeah, cool..


Sounds like she's being stubborn.
Like you say just wait and see what happens, it's one of those situations that'll work itself out.

Goodluck !
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The man gave me my own office. [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6060275 -

I know u need to do stuff, but u know what i mean, :smile:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military Service Experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,073 56 02/28/05 01:37 PM
by California
* My brother might go into the military
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,779 51 04/25/08 10:19 PM
by AScannerDarkly
* When i was in the military
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 2,270 43 08/20/05 11:20 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Am I to think of Police Officers as the Enemy? MXNR 1,708 14 09/12/04 12:31 PM
by synthesis
* My life and the military! *DELETED* Fungushungry 669 7 11/30/03 02:31 PM
by Effed
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,466 60 12/25/04 05:13 AM
by Skunk420
* This new guy in my office...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
bf6 5,387 118 05/20/05 11:50 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* applying to be a patrol officer
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,238 31 06/15/05 07:33 PM
by faslimy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
986 topic views. 2 members, 240 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.