Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Violent music? [Re: Asante]
    #5967681 -
Log in to view attachment

Sample some CombiChrist to add some industrial to your list. This stuffs awesome


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967683 -

DeathCompany - both songs did not upload correctly!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5967685 -

Brother Lynch Hung

Rap, you'd likely have a problem finding some.


Grotesquely violen shit.

One of the guys got arrested for murder.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967687 -
Log in to view attachment

DeathCompany said:
Borther Lynch is as bad ass as it gets when it comes to violent rap. Mostly about eating babies and fucking corpses.



ha, you posted that as i was uploading that last song.

more metal


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967692 -

let me try again


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967694 -

Metal > all, rap isn't evil. I have black metal songs that make rap look like kid shit.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5967698 -

I le magnifique said:
One of the guys got arrested for murder.



huh? do you mean x raided? no one on siccmade has been arrested for murder..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967706 -
Log in to view attachment

Try # 2


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967713 -

king_cobra said:
I le magnifique said:
One of the guys got arrested for murder.



huh? do you mean x raided? no one on siccmade has been arrested for murder..



fuck if i know, i'm not that familiar with any crazy-ass rap, i just know of them, and listen to a few songs, someone just told me someone associated w/ BLH was in teh jail.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5967718 -

anything by Necro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: eris]
    #5967725 -

eris said:
Metal > all, rap isn't evil. I have black metal songs that make rap look like kid shit.



Metal, :argh:


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5967737 -
Log in to view attachment

well, he has a cousin(sicx) in jail for some sick shit, no murder's though.. you're thinking of x raided...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967741 -

Did he smoke PCP and try to eat anyone's lungs?


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5967748 -

that was big lurch


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: king_cobra]
    #5967752 -

can someone test and see if my new ones working i think it will


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967761 -

yeah sicx ate a bunch of babies and big lyrch smoked pcp and ate his friends gf . Then stood in the middle of the street staring at the moon covered in blood. Sorta like a zombie


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967767 -

LOL sicx didn't eat any babies..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5967775 -
Log in to view attachment

Try number 2 dance with the devil


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: PriitK]
    #5967782 -

The craziest death-metal band I have ever heard is named NECROPHAGIST. The music is just absolutely insane, precise and destructive.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Violent music? [Re: Snape]
    #5967784 -

I agree they are something else.

Must have deleted all my Necrophgist stuff after putting it on my mp3 player.

Heres a video instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2QQu4KvF0

Edited by despisedicon (08/15/06 09:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx
* Finally yeah! Slipknot All hope is gone! Its out!
( 1 2 all )
Cloneufc 2,411 22 08/25/08 02:29 PM
by it stars saddam
* SLIPKNOT Percussionist: 'We Are The Hardest Ever. We Blow All Bands Away' Bridgeburner 1,618 17 05/30/08 07:16 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* what the fuck happened to slipknot Gr33nTree73 1,397 10 10/12/08 08:44 PM
by supra
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Music owns my soul
( 1 2 all )
carpediem13 4,861 37 08/22/04 10:58 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,205 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.