Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice
    #5962399 -

Hi there!  So I'm in the process of ordering about 21" of San Pedro for both a friend and I (21" each).  I'm not sure yet if I want to prepare the whole length for one experience, or if I will break it up into smaller lengths.

We are similarly minded, spiritually explorative people.  I'm looking to find out what some good activities for taking San Pedro with another person are.  We both tend to prefer trips in Nature, and are pretty physically active when doing so.  Past activities for both of us while tripping include rock climbing, hiking, etc.  Having never used mescaline I don't know how possible these activities are.  We live in Wisconsin, and I was thinking of taking a trip to some public forest or park or something (if anybody can recommend any good areas around southern wisconsin that would be excellent) and doing some hiking, and just experience the plant out in nature.  Will hiking be possible/enjoyable?  Would rock climbing be overly dangerous (a headful of LSD and climbing rocks is one of my favorite things to do)? 

How is the body load?  When walking around will the effects make it too intense to, well, walk around?

Thanks guys, I always really appreciate your input and take it to heart.  I can't wait till our cuttings arrive, I really want to know what this power plant has to teach!  :laugh:


--------------------
I am a fictional character

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: ezsefix]
    #5962468 -

If you love rock climbing on LSD, you likely will find it as enjoyable, or more so on mescaline. I can't really say it's a safe idea, but you're obviously not an idiot, and you know the risks... etc.

As far as hiking, you might often feel like stopping and laying around. Again, just plan things out simillarly as to how you would for acid. There might be some important differences for you, but it will serve as a guideline at least in the planning stage.

The body load has a few factors. For me, mescaline itself feels great on the body. Not like the dreamy/queasy mushroom feeling or the electric feeling of acid. Some find it slightly stimulating, or more euphoric. But there's the important issue of the cactus goop in your stomach. It wasn't an issue for me, but a lot of people can't deal with it, and just feel uncomfortable for a few hours. Puking would help much, if this is the case.

21" is sort of a lot. But sometimes it's weak, and that would indeed be a good amount. Still, it's a lot of cactus to ingest. I'd probably plant 4" and take the other 17". Just a thought.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5962558 -

Thanks for the advice! It's always good to hear from someone more experienced. I'm thinking I know of a good spot to do this at now since you've said rock climbing would be comparable to doing so on LSD.

I'm thinking I might just take your advice on the 17" part, but I've got a growing cacti right now...I think I might just save the remaining 8" for myself to munch later solo, we'll see how it turns out.

We'll probably bring some weed just because, but I'm not sure if we'll end up smoking it. I definately want to experience (at least for awhile) this cacti by itself, but if nausea gets to be too much I might have a bowl.


--------------------
I am a fictional character

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: ezsefix]
    #5962575 -

I have to say rock climbing defenitely kicks ass when you are shrooming or on lsd, i have done this countless times and all you gotta do is not do anything stupid which is not hard. you are very capable of this and hope you have a fun time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: ezsefix]
    #5962578 -

You can save the 8" until you get more, or maybe your friend wants to grow one?


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5962581 -

You know that's a damn good idea. I should give the rest to him to grow!

Get him a nice 8" tip to start off in a pot.

Thanks!


--------------------
I am a fictional character

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First time with Mescaline -- San Pedro. Need some advice [Re: ezsefix]
    #5962613 -

or you can always donate to llamabox at the ethno ring, he will let u trade a cutting of pedro for something else im sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mescaline/San Pedro Shinobi 2,166 8 07/24/03 06:24 PM
by Tantalus
* san pedro cactus
( 1 2 all )
entiformatie 28,668 38 10/30/03 09:35 AM
by mjshroomer
* San Pedro Dosage starfungi 7,358 6 06/25/03 04:50 PM
by starfungi
* san pedro + shrooms okay? PsyFlux 4,940 6 09/24/20 10:49 AM
by MycoTricho
* need some help with san pedro dosage *PICS*
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 11,009 20 09/02/03 04:31 AM
by Jackal
* First time San Pedro, How much? ChiefSS 4,408 15 08/27/04 03:13 PM
by Ekstaza
* The San Pedro Cacti Extravaganza YellowSubmarine 4,812 15 01/12/04 11:20 PM
by Hefex78
* San Pedro mushiemountain 1,844 19 09/05/04 10:52 PM
by Noviseer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,975 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.