Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: san pedro cactus [Re: ]
    #2053033 - 10/29/03 06:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Maybe, but who really wants to plug that much cactus up their ass. Even in enema form I believe it would be uncomfortable and gross at best.

Boiled down to 50-100ml it really isn't that big a deal. The difference between spending 6-8 hours of the trip bent over the toilet bowl or eating a full meal and going out hiking probably outweighs the grossness of it. Depends on the person and how much they enjoy nausea I guess. "

This method works 100% withou any kind of stomach upset it is a bit gross but not more than going the toilet. Anyway drinking the stuff is pretty sick so just takeing the stuff via an enima aint that bad, at least you can tast the stuff  :smile::

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (10/29/03 06:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: san pedro cactus [Re: EvilGir]
    #2053123 - 10/29/03 07:58 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Alright, I might give it a try. I have way too much volume right now though. I'd have to evaporate some more of the water off.
Just for the sake of argumnet, how exactly would one go about doing this? Shit man, I'm getting grossed out just asking these questions. I just don't want to waste the two or possibly more doses that I have in liquid form. It was made from 3 lb. of cactus.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: san pedro cactus [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2053153 - 10/29/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ok the key is to use lemon juice as the acid and you MUST filter the cacti stuff to bits. You have got to try and the fluid as clean as possible.
Then just buy an enima bag and slowly fill it with all the bits in the right place and a way you go.

But you must keep the stuff there for about 3 hours and in between fill the bag with small amount warm water, you would be suprised in how much you can fill it with. As long as everything is cleanish there shouldnt be any problems about keeping there.

I have tryed this once and the tripp was amazing it aint as bad as it sounds though.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: san pedro cactus [Re: EvilGir]
    #2053170 - 10/29/03 08:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'd also like to go on record as saying that nausia is not always an issue when consuming cactus preparations. I have used ground dried peruvian torch in capsules several times and only once absolutely had to throw up. I have 112g in capsules now just waiting for the right set and setting to come up.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineiamhimheisme
jesus christ

Loc: where i dont want to be
    #2053198 - 10/29/03 08:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

does it get really complicated if you wanted to boil it down to a crystaline product?  or would it be similar to the agent lemon extraction with dxm?  ive tried eating the cactus before but the taste really started to get to me after only a few small bites.  mescaline has definitely peaked my interest though, sounds like an enjoyable spiritual journey :grin:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: san pedro cactus [Re: iamhimheisme]
    #2053356 - 10/29/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You cannot boil it down to a crystaline product. Ther eis 99 percent pulp after boiling it for two to four hours when pulped in a blender or juiicer. You always have the pulp remianing and then you can reboil it down. much stickls tot he side of the pots when reboiling it and is hard to scrape into a small amount of water. NMost mixtures end up with 12-20 ounces of liquid, which as state below should be consumed in a 20-30 minute period. The high really begans within 20 hours of the beginning of consumption.

and lasts for 10-18 hours of being awake.

Here is a picture of a 1/2 pound container for potato salad holding 14 ounces of liquid San Pedro.

There is hardly any reports of nausea if the cactus is drunk. You can swallow a mouthful of j uice without the flavour touching your taste palettes and then drink some orange juice.

The Indians in Peru use a black kettle and cook the cactus for more than 24 hours when preparintg the drink for a sacred ceremony. We in the west have the honor of having blenders which cut the cooking time down. And it is easier to swallow the drink than to chew four fresh or dried buttons of peyote which do give you nausea. There a only a few alkaloids in Sanpedro as compared to more than 50 in Peyote.

However, Drinking 8-16 ounces is no problem and th you must take a half an hour to drink the drink.

But I cannot provide more infor since I have been paid for my article and it belongs to the up and coming journal as I noted above so one will have to wait toread the full process.

The cactus is legal in its fresh state. To dry it invites trouble as that is the same as manufactuing a drug under the controlled substance act.

mj

I am now posting a picture of the finished drink. You take a big gulp and swallow. DO not allow the tongue to taste and it really is not that bad. Chewing fresh buttons of 4 to 6 peyotes will cause you to severely vomit because the taste is atrocious. Dried buttons are harder becasue they are like hard leather and it takes a quarter ounce of dried buttons by weight to be equal to 300-500 milligrams of mescaline, which is a clinical dosage. the OD for Peyote is 500 milligrams. after that the walls breath on you intensely.

The indians in a three to four day cermony sometimes consume up to 15-20 buttons. They talk to their spirits and dead relatives.

There is hardly any reports of nausea if the cactus is drunk. You can swallow a mouthful of j uice without the flavour touching your taste palettes and then drink some orange juice.

and here is the remaing ball of pulp that made up the catus in the first image. It is about life size and is close to 2/3'rs of a tennis ball in size

Mj,

that is all I an say right now.

have a shromy day

Anonymous

Re: san pedro cactus [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2053385 - 10/29/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"and lasts for 10-18 hours of being awake."

You haven't said anything with more truth than that..  :grin: 

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2053845 - 10/29/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thank you very much :-)

one more question tho: is peruvian torch better? i think i read somewhere it tends to be stronger, but im not quite sure.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: san pedro cactus [Re: entiformatie]
    #2053913 - 10/29/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

There are thirteen varieties of the genera which all have mescaline in them. the Peruvianus is suppose to be more potent but i think most people selling them are all sellin Pachanoi (san Pedro) In the 1970s when I firt was turned onto them they cost me 3.00 each form the distributo. Now they run about @0 to 30 dollars a cactus for a good size. No one ever called any of them tourch. It is like the people in England and Amsterdam who sell slcerotia of P. mexicana and P. tampanensis and call them truffles, something they are not.

mj

I hae no idea where the term Peruvian Torch came from but i doubt tht the Indians in Peru and Equador refer to them as such.

mj

I will later post an article on San Pedro at the shroomery and at nansnook.

Edited by mjshroomer (10/29/03 02:36 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2054124 - 10/29/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It's best not to introduce acidic solutions to your rectum - can have negative effects on the kidneys. Cut the cactus into small chips, dry out, freeze the chips and thaw them to disrupt cell structure, add just enough water to cover,steam in a pressure cooker at 15lbs pressure for 15-20 minutes. Pour water into another container. Pressure cook the mush again, pour out into the container. Filter as neccessary, boil down to however much you require. Hold for 2 hours is usually enough.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2054207 - 10/29/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

btw, the reason i couldnt make a tea was because i had no stove. however, this prep shouldnt be any problem for me. do you guys think it would be effective? also, question about : "discard contents of cheesecloth" Could I just keep the contents and try to eat them? Would these contents have mescaline? Thank you so much for the help btw. I'll be posting a trip report quite soon.

1.Take a length of cactus, six inches per person, and carefully cut away the spine areoles.
2.Freeze the de-spined cactus. This helps break down cell walls to make extraction of the good stuff easier.
3.Thaw it in a bowl or watertight container. Don't lose the goo that drips out!
4.Using a carrot peeler or a small knife, peel the green skin off. Try to remove as little of the flesh as possible.
5.Cut the peeled cactus into small chunks (star shapes?)
6.Using a blender or a food processor, chop the chunks into mush
7.Squeeze the mush through cheesecloth, to get the liquid out, and discard the contents of the cheesecloth.
8.Mix the goo from step 3 with the liquid from step 7.
9.Add milk (about a pint per person) to the mixture (for taste only). Blend. [erowid note: many traditional san pedro preparers say milk is not a good idea here.]
10. Serve.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: san pedro cactus [Re: entiformatie]
    #2054304 - 10/29/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

A six inch cutting will not get anyone off. ANd you do not need to cut off the spines. they become soft in cooking and end up in that ball of pulp as pulpy as the pulp. I am talkking of me preparing this plant every years for more than 28 years and I have done it the same since I first drank the drink.

mj

There were thousands of such cuttings sold beween 1974-1980 through High times at ten dollars a cactus cutting and everyone got roipped off royal. It taks at least a pound to be active and equal to a native American Church ceremony.

HEre are some of my books on Peyote with Peyote and also with A san Pedro book written in the 1970s for preparing San Pedro and other similar catus'

I have prepared this cactus since 1975 when I was first turned on to itr and it was three dollars a cactus.

a few buttons. I had them for 8 years and then someone stole them from my back yard.

and here is a wild San Pedro in San Diego over half a ton of cacti

Some of my plants in a Seattle book Store

Here we have average one foot cuttings in a peruvian market. Most major cites in Peru and Ecuador have at least three to five vendors on evry market block in the open marklet bazaars selling the San pedros

And here is Gottleib's photo of an Indian preparing San Pedro for cooking.

I have to rremember one thing about the indigenous peoples who prepare these sacred plants and that is that the way they do it is their way and they have been doing it that way for centuries. So there mustr be something to their methods which is proper for the relationship they have between them and their plants.

Although as I mentioned above, we have blenders which cuts are cooking time down, and most westerners who use the San Pedro do so to get high, not get well. Rememebr that this cactus is used in healing and curing ceremonies. Not to get high.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/29/03 05:17 PM)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2054361 - 10/29/03 05:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
and here is a wild San Pedro in San Diego over half a ton of cacti

San Pedro grows wild in San Diego?? does it still grow wild because SD is close to my area. any internet guides where i can get familiar on how to identify an S.P.?? is it possible to enter the desert and go on a hunt for S.P.?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: san pedro cactus [Re: TODAY]
    #2054834 - 10/29/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It grows wild in place sthat people have brought it to and then abandoned it. No trichocereus pachanoi is truly growing outside of Peru or maybe bordering countries. You can however find it all over the place in the south west because of it being used so commonly as an ornamental plant in land scaping.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2055369 - 10/29/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

k, so no way to find it in San Diego unless some neighbor forgot that he left the plant in his flowerbed?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

The Enima Method [Re: TODAY]
    #2056456 - 10/30/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ok it may be a bit weird to some some people but it works and there is ZERO negative effects from this method plus it makes the trip stronger cos no stomach acids destroy some of the mescaline and it bypasses the liver.

* Weight out 50g of dryed cacti material and added this in to a large pan
do not chop up or grind material in to a powder/small pieces  just leave
as is

* Add as much water as possibly but leave about 1 inch space from
    the top of the pan

* Add 50cc of lemon juice (nothing else or you will fail) to water then
  mix with spoon and then leave for 24 hours

* Place on a high heat then reduce volume to simmer, Remember to
  keep  an eye on it because it will boil over unless you reduce the
  heat now and again

* Using a Polyester/Cotton material (ration dosent matter) filter the
  material  about 3-4 times to remove as much particles as possibe
  this is very important.

* Keeping filtered remains repeat the whole process about 3 times or
  until the water no longer changes colour or tastes bitter

* Add all extracts together and slowly boil down to about 200ml then
    filter one more time

* You Should be left with a almost clear yellow/orange/green mixture it
  wont be see through but there should be little particles in there.

Now for the fun part :ooo:

*You can buy an enima bag online for about ?10 any disposible one
  will do

* Using any type of lubricant place it where the sun dont shine as far
  as the adapter will go

* Now lie on your side with your knees on your chest and slowly fill
  enima bag (ensure the fluid used is just warm not hot or cold) and
  let the bag empty some squeezing of the bag may be needed.

* At about 1 hour into it add 100ml of warm water into the bag and
  gently squeez the bag repeat this at hour 2

* At 2 hours 30 mins goto the toilet and remove the equipment and
  have something ready to throw the bag away

By this time you should realy feel the effect of the mescaline and there will be no need to go the toilet the stuff will just stay where it is till you come down from the trip and even then it aint that messy.

I have only ever done this twice the first time i followed the above and the trip was amazing with no purging or sickness of anykind and the tripp lasted a very long time say 16h +. The second time i failed because i used white vinigar and didnt filter properly and i went tot the toilet to early 

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: The Enima Method [Re: EvilGir]
    #2056652 - 10/30/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

There are tons of San Pedro in the San Diego area. They were originally brought into the country to use as wind breakers for small crops in the late 1890s and early 1900s/

So Jezu, you are into enema sex woith yourself. How exciting. Does it feel good. I watched about 80 people do that with peyotl stew at gorda Ranch in Big Sur. They fimed Lis Taylor and Richard Burton's love scene from Butterfield 8 and later in 1967 I watch the Nancy Sinatra and Lee hazelwood specieal, These Boots were Made for Waliking show taped below outrr commune at the same spot. I ate n my first peyote at that ranch and watch the Sinatra show as they fi,ed it. Most of those at our commune all had a peyote enema except about 20 people. WE did not want an enema after everyone else had the tube shoved up their rectums.

Anyway, enemas do work if that is your thing. PErsonally I think it is gross and I like to t do things the way the Indians do them. Naturally of course.

mj

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: The Enima Method [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2056688 - 10/30/03 09:31 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well as I said i have only done this twice which was more of an experiment than anything else. I dont realy have any plans on doing this again, Id just thourght i would share the experiment.

I was considering trying this with DMT as there should be no need for an maoi. This would be intresting as it would be Ayahusasca without the purging, but its not something i am in a hurry to do.

But if you have realy big problems drinking that slimy brew it would be worth trying at least once. As for the sex part well no i didnt see it as that, it was just simply plug the stuff and watch t.v for a bit till it was time to unplug. The trip is way more stronger and last longer next time i am gona go for an extraction.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: The Enima Method [Re: EvilGir]
    #2056695 - 10/30/03 09:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Alan Ginsburg and many other s use to inject the DMT into their legs int he 1950s. Remember that DMT was man made in a laboratory after the discovery od psilocine/psilocybine and this was before scieence knew it occured in over 400 lants naturally. IT was always injected in human studies and then alter it was learned to be smoked with mint leaves in pipes by beatniks and Bohemians inthe 1950s and 1960s when it beame known as the business mans drug.

mj

Oh Yes it should not be injected into a vein. only into muscles and skin.

mj

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck