Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Aquarium Heater

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAntecGamer
Day Walker

Loc: The Land of Oz
Method of Growing Shrooms
    #3551970 - 12/28/04 11:10 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I found this post on drug-central.com
i want to grow shrooms because the area i live in is very rare to find shrooms.
and they said this is an effective way to grow shrooms.
-----

Growing Magic Mushrooms
If you would like to grow your own magic mushrooms there are two very good methods. These are the PF TEK-method and The magic mushrooms growing guide. You can download both documents at the bottom of this page. Both methods are quite complicated and consist of about 40 pages of technical information. Therefore we recommend the beginning home grower to start with a grow kit, so that the difficult work has already been done. Another advantage is that you can use the spores (which you can catch from your grow kit) to start your own culture after you've finished your first grow kit.

Buy a prepared grow-kit

1. Make a terrarium.

2. Provide the terrarium with the right climate.

3. Harvest, about 5 times.

To activate your magic mushroom grow kit, simply buy or make a terrarium. An old aquarium is perfect as long as you can make it air tight. Some samples of terrariums.

The diagonal plate is handy against leaking, but is not necessary. Place 2 to 3 inches of water at the bottom of the tank. Make sure that the water is boiled so there are no contaminants in it. At the top of the terrarium are some ventilation holes. Cover these with filter paper (coffee filters are perfect) to prevent outside air particles containing mold or fungal spores from entering the terrarium. Wear gloves and a face mask, open the grow kit inside the terrarium and close the lid of the terrarium quickly to prevent free floating spores from settling onto the grow kit. When the top casing layer is white and lumpy hills are starting to form, then expose the terrarium to light for 8 hours a day. Don't use lights, only a little bit of daylight is sufficient. Make sure that the temperature remains at 23-25 degrees Celsius. Hang a temperature meter and if necessary, an aquarium heater inside the terrarium. It can take a week before you see the first mushroom grow.

When harvesting the mushrooms, wear gloves and just gently twist the mushrooms out of the casing layer. Then redistribute the casing layer and wait for the next flush. Do not let the mycelium dry out. You can spray the mycelium, but not directly, and always with boiled or distilled water. Remember that contaminants are everywhere, so try to keep the grow kit as isolated as possible in the terrarium. Always wash your hands, wear gloves and a face mask before handling the grow kit.

----

Is this even effective?
Thanks
:stoned:
:thumbup:

--------------------

----

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Method of Growing Shrooms [Re: AntecGamer]
    #3552000 - 12/28/04 11:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That was incredibly non-effective.

Pick a beginner tek from the cultivation area, and start with that. I suggest the PF tek, and gather all your own components. It's a fun process, and much more interesting than buying a pre made kit.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineAntecGamer
Day Walker

Loc: The Land of Oz
Re: Method of Growing Shrooms [Re: AntecGamer]
    #3552002 - 12/28/04 11:32 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks

--------------------

----

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Aquarium Heater

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience