Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My girlfriend kicks ass
    #5882003 -

She Cooked me dinner did the dishes took out the garbage and cleaned my entire house all in the same night and I never even asked her to do any of it.I think I should marry her  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882006 -

If you want that to keep happening, marriage is the last thing you want to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5882011 -

TheMadConductor said:
If you want that to keep happening, marriage is the last thing you want to do.



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882034 -

Wow, my girlfriend rarely does any of that and she lives with me. :smirk:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: eris]
    #5882057 -

Good point my ex lived here for a while and didnt do shit,lazy bitch :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882060 -

dont talk like that about your cousin!
:nono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: MasterOfTheToys]
    #5882082 -

Do yourself a favor and give her the best sex of her life tonight.

I <3 Pavlov.

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882094 -

yeah, give her great sex for doing all those nice things for you, but don't trust her man. she's scheming something.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5882104 -

I hate to break it to you.... but, your girlfriend may be a meth addict.


just kidding


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5882107 -

Actually I got her off like 8 times that day,then she fell asleep.When she woke up is when she did all those things so maybe that was why,Didn't think of that till now.Yea thats probally it cause she was just in such a good mood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882112 -

i still say she's scheming!

females are evil like that. i know first hand.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5882115 -

She's up to something....watch your back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882124 -

Maybe she has something she wants to tell you and is just trying to get on your good side before she does..


--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5882233 -

Sloth is right. I bet you a week from now you'll be making a post claiming she dumped you...

Or worse.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882295 -

Blutjager said:
She Cooked me dinner did the dishes took out the garbage and cleaned my entire house all in the same night and I never even asked her to do any of it.I think I should marry her  :thumbup:



My house is dirty as fuck...can I borrow her?


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882300 -

Theres no better girlfriend than a T-girlfriend :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: MasterOfTheToys]
    #5882498 -

Maybe your right,although last time she had something bad to tell me she treated me like shit beforehand not tried to get on my good side,only time will tell I suppose.Thanks for making me worry though and here I was in a good mood :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882501 -

She could have just wanted to do it for you because she likes you.

I wouldn't get all worried.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Blutjager]
    #5882727 -

ya don't worry...don't listen to these negative fuckers lol :P she cares about u and showed it...just leave it at that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend kicks ass [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5884269 -

I'm with eris eris and iamthewalrus on this. The odds are much better that the great sex made her happy enough to clean. =)

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Unofficial Guns N' Roses Kicks Ass Thread kosmic_charlie 1,242 15 04/24/05 06:45 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Queensryche kicks ass... Skunk420 1,327 15 08/17/13 02:29 AM
by Rockhound
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 985 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* I have the best girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
cdchriscd 5,205 33 08/10/03 02:24 AM
by Anonymous
* My Girlfriend just gave me my last christmas gift JettaJay 1,325 14 12/26/04 03:49 PM
by blissedout
* Hey look a newbie, let's kick it!
( 1 2 3 all )
DVine 4,424 52 03/14/04 07:56 PM
by ninetynine
* shroomery kicks ASSSSSSSS norwegian1 903 16 11/18/04 02:49 AM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,566 topic views. 9 members, 7 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.